7EA58819-7A72-4897-B465-EB6A49EBCBEE (resized).jpeg
puzzle (1) (resized).jpeg
BSD alt decal Kit (resized).jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 2  (resized).jpg
1B733D01-25D8-47F0-923C-D5137C77FC9A (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 5 years ago

You guys are missing the point. As a seller he has the absolute right to request any form of payment he wants.

The problem is that he didn’t keep his word. He accepted a wire transfer offer. We had a deal in place. He told me he would give me the wire information when I was on my way to the bank. He kept silent for 2 hours and advised me of the situation after I had taken leave from work and sat outside the freaking bank ready to wire the money!!!!

#152 5 years ago

If you have a change of heart, have the balls to answer my phone call or texts and say so!

He only did after he secured his money with another buyer. What a POS!

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

If you have a change of heart, have the balls to answer my phone call or texts and say so!
He only did after he secured his money with another buyer. What a POS!

And that is why we are hearing nothing from him now!

#154 5 years ago

Should we start a new post (just like the "More Craigslist Laughs") to contribute all of those sellers who have broken their word (trust) on a deal?

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Should we start a new post (just like the "More Craigslist Laughs") to contribute all of those sellers who have broken their word (trust) on a deal?

Sure! Post the link

#156 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Aren’t you only allowed to leave feedback IF an actual sale or trade took place?

Nope. I think you can leave feedback for anyone for any reason. Just go to their profile and go under the feedback section.

#157 5 years ago

Naming names seems to work.

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPlayer2:

I get the spirit behind the idea, but that opens things up to slander.

The most recent example that comes to mind (and I apologize I don't remember specifically who it was), was when a guy claimed he sent his full payment for Monster Bash to his distributor, and said he didn't hear one word from them for weeks. Then, the distributor posted a laundry list of email replies which showed that the claim was erroneous. If the distributor didn't catch that thread in time, it would have hurt his business.

#159 5 years ago

I nominate this for an entry in Pinside's "best of threads" for two reasons:

1. The evidence provided by the would be buyer.
2. People should know the seller's actions. At the very least, the time relevance of this should be disseminated to a wider audience.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I hear Ya cOOl ,,, Check out theSe decal's ,, I Like em ... I've been want_N 2 do mine like this 4 year'Z ,, I'll get around 2 it ..[quoted image][quoted image]

john does good work. I got several translites

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I nominate this for an entry in Pinside's "best of threads" for two reasons:
1. The evidence provided by the would be buyer.
2. People should know the seller's actions. At the very least, the time relevance of this should be disseminated to a wider audience.

Are you suggesting a new thread?

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. I think you can leave feedback for anyone for any reason. Just go to their profile and go under the feedback section.

The only problem I see is that anybody can retaliate just to get back at you.

#163 5 years ago

If 4,700 is the going price for a BSD then mine is for sale! I'd even deliver it personally within driving distance for the same price! What a deal!

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

If 4,700 is the going price for a BSD then mine is for sale! I'd even deliver it personally within driving distance for the same price! What a deal!

and personally set it up and final polish? and talk about your experiences owning it?

#165 5 years ago

pretty damn absurd asking price. again, a brand new guy in pinball that thinks his bsd should bring about the same price as a new game because he put new decals on it and powdercoated it. that's why prices are where they are. this ad single handedly just drove up the price of all future bsd sales. monkey see, monkey do, in todays market.

#166 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

and personally set it up and final polish? and talk about your experiences owning it?

Dude, whatever floats you're boat! I got stories! Cash on Glass!

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

There is a shopped BSD with leds on the classifieds right now for 3800

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72963

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

There is a shopped BSD with leds on the classifieds right now for 3800
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72963

Yeah, it’s been there for a little while now

#169 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yeah, it’s been there for a little while now

Why not go for that one?

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Dude, whatever floats you're boat! I got stories! Cash on Glass!

Quoted from Daditude:

Why not go for that one?

Inserts are delaminated on pf, horribly. Not one part of the cab isn’t damaged. Gross. $3800? Not even realistic.

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Inserts are delaminated on pf, horribly. Not one part of the cab isn’t damaged. Gross. $3800? Not even realistic.

yup, beat to hell

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Exactly. I’m with Rick on this one. That machine is beat up! Perhaps another seller trying to take advantage of supply and demand?

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Exactly. I’m with Rick on this one. That machine is beat up! Perhaps another seller trying to take advantage of supply and demand?

Everything has a price. Maybe he would negotiate the price of the #bramstokersdracula

#174 5 years ago

Actually, thanks to all this, I got a possibl

Quoted from Daditude:

Why not go for that one?

This is why

F879B59C-08A0-4EC1-A155-DF24C6B2B8E7 (resized).jpegF879B59C-08A0-4EC1-A155-DF24C6B2B8E7 (resized).jpeg
#175 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Seems the prices even on crap are pushing the envelope. Don’t worry George, this won’t be sustainable. I refuse to believe there are that many dumbass buyers out there.

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Everything has a price. Maybe he would negotiate the price of the #bramstokersdracula

Playfield: $900-1200+.

Decals: $250-400.

Board upgrades and mist mech repairs: ???

Seller would have to take a huge ‘loss’

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Seems the prices even on crap are pushing the envelope. Don’t worry George, this won’t be sustainable. I refuse to believe there are that many dumbass buyers out there.

Hahahahaha that hit pretty close to home brother!

#178 5 years ago

It's amazing how things have changed I bought my first BSD in 2011 for a then outrageous price of $1500. Back then a good one was $1200-$1400 now you can barely get a BSD playfield for that price. You can't go wrong with it though one of the best pins ever.

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

It's amazing how things have changed I bought my first BSD in 2011 for a then outrageous price of $1500. Back then a good one was $1200-$1400 now you can barely get a BSD playfield for that price. You can't go wrong with it though one of the best pins ever.

Agree, I absolutely love mine for years now and I don't plan on it leaving here anytime soon, even at the $3800 range

#180 5 years ago

i paid a whopping $600 for mine.

Fast forward 10 years or so, I answer a local Craigslist ad for a multicade. Text back and forth with the guy, just bs'ing, send some pics of our gamerooms and he mentions the BSD, that he used to have one, sold it about 10 years ago. Long story short, I root around in the cabinet and there's a package w some rubber rings and junk in it, I ask "Are you so-and-so?" And he laughs...."Yep, that's me...."

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

i paid a whopping $600 for mine.
Fast forward 10 years or so, I answer a local Craigslist ad for a multicade. Text back and forth with the guy, just bs'ing, send some pics of our gamerooms and he mentions the BSD, that he used to have one, sold it about 10 years ago. Long story short, I root around in the cabinet and there's a package w some rubber rings and junk in it, I ask "Are you so-and-so?" And he laughs...."Yep, that's me...."

Thats cool..... small world, smaller than we all know!

#182 5 years ago

Yeah, I wish I got into the hobby 5-10 years ago (I didn't have the space until just recently). It has exploded since then. Double, triple, quadruple prices. There certainly aren't nearly as many deals to be had.

#183 5 years ago

Where the dickens is the seller?

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Good point. Pinside is not above this behavior at all.

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

He got his extra $$ and he is gone and not looking back!

He should explain himself here though!

#186 5 years ago

The Op should hope the current transaction goes smothery otherwise he'll have to eat some crow.

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I just noticed he deleted the price on the thread title

#188 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I just noticed he deleted the price on the thread title

Yes, I see that too, he is watching all of this but has decided to lay low, not respond and thinking this will all go away and his world will get better with the extra $$ he made!

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Yes, I see that too, he is watching all of this but has decided to lay low, not respond and thinking this will all go away and his world will get better with the extra $$ he made!

It won’t go away. After he closes this thread, I plan on posting my experience in the general Pinside forum

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

It won’t go away. After he closes this thread, I plan on posting my experience in the general Pinside forum

His selling world just got a lot smaller. Maybe FB can help him sell. IE gtfo.

#191 5 years ago
BSD.JPGBSD.JPGBSD2.JPGBSD2.JPG
#192 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

[quoted image][quoted image]

looks like a stern now

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

looks like a stern now

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Is it yours?

#195 5 years ago

I am digging that artwork! Nice!

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

I remember when that BSD built in a real coffin was on eBay with a buy it now for $800. Thought they were crazy.

#197 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I remember when that BSD built in a real coffin was on eBay with a buy it now for $800. Thought they were crazy.

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Hes off spending his extra cash. Hope it was worth it to him..

#199 5 years ago

First world problems! Let it go pinside! You are but mortal after all

#200 5 years ago

We just want to cut off his head and take out his heart..........I kid.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stoker-s-dracula-9/page/4?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.