7EA58819-7A72-4897-B465-EB6A49EBCBEE (resized).jpeg
puzzle (1) (resized).jpeg
BSD alt decal Kit (resized).jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 2  (resized).jpg
1B733D01-25D8-47F0-923C-D5137C77FC9A (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 5 years ago

Thank you all for the kind words. Give me a few mins. I’ll post a part of the text exchange. I won’t post it all, just enough for you to see I’m telling the truth. I feel so pisssed I had to leave work early for nothing!!!!!

#52 5 years ago

I’m not this kind of person but I feel he took advantage of me and my time. I removed extra informatjon like his email and stuff that isn’t necessary to show what went on.

Please note he disclosed that some parts weren’t installed after we agreed on a 4,500 deal.

I’ll post one by one.... I’m in blue
9EA3AD0E-12C3-408E-BA05-79538A0A001F (resized).jpeg9EA3AD0E-12C3-408E-BA05-79538A0A001F (resized).jpeg

#53 5 years ago
FA711DFA-66F4-41BE-8129-E57E12CB8255 (resized).jpegFA711DFA-66F4-41BE-8129-E57E12CB8255 (resized).jpeg
#54 5 years ago

I give him credit for disclosing this

84CC0F48-17E0-4D6A-9AA2-C98C3767AC15 (resized).png84CC0F48-17E0-4D6A-9AA2-C98C3767AC15 (resized).png
#55 5 years ago

After advising me he preferred paypal friends and family....

76363B24-03C4-4CC9-87AC-3EBFEEA9B535 (resized).png76363B24-03C4-4CC9-87AC-3EBFEEA9B535 (resized).png
#56 5 years ago
899E1017-6E55-44AB-987D-79E40BE8C2A5 (resized).jpeg899E1017-6E55-44AB-987D-79E40BE8C2A5 (resized).jpeg
#57 5 years ago

Radio silent for over an hour

570FE16C-E577-4888-9C21-22ECED61257A (resized).jpeg570FE16C-E577-4888-9C21-22ECED61257A (resized).jpeg
#58 5 years ago

Fucking DICK moooove

#59 5 years ago

Last one, while waiting outside the bank and was getting ready to head home with my tail between my legs

545ED2A4-49B9-4835-9AE2-7AD8F0EF3480 (resized).png545ED2A4-49B9-4835-9AE2-7AD8F0EF3480 (resized).png
#60 5 years ago

So yeah, I just wanted to share my wonderful experience today! Peace!

#62 5 years ago

I agree with the other posts you dodged a bullet. He should have required his preferred payment method or nothing but he led you on.

I sometimes don’t know who to blame in these scenarios the seller or the buyer probably knowing he is undercutting someone. In the end the seller should be respectful or will be blacklisted by some. I have had some things promised to me and not delivered. It’s cool though I now know to never help out or buy from seller again.

Good luck man you’ll find one in better shape.

#63 5 years ago

Well unless seller comes back with a seriously good reason id say we shun him!

#64 5 years ago

Where is the OP? I would like to hear how he tries to spin this...

#65 5 years ago

Scumbag move. Noted.

#66 5 years ago

I would be totally cool had he been upfront about it and told me straight up instead of not answering my call and texts for over 2 hours. I must admit the excitment of finally getting my BSD got the best of me. I should have know something was up when he failed to answer my call and texts

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Where is the OP? I would like to hear how he tries to spin this...

There’s no spinning this. I got the full text exchange

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Radio silent for over an hour
[quoted image]

Damn that is DIRTY. Game is overpriced so you saved yourself some cash anyway but damn that guy did you dirty

#69 5 years ago

I would post the text times but freaking iphone hides them

#70 5 years ago

Had this happen to me a few times. Just about everytime I ended up better off not getting the machine. Usually i got something better. Chin up the next one will make you forget all about this!

#71 5 years ago

KornFreak, if you can wait a few months (until my ACNC gets here), I would be willing to sell you my BSD. Nice example, but not perfect. ColorDMD, Pinsound, LEDs, Cliffys, Tombstone mod. Price would be way less than this one. I’m just not quite ready to let it go, yet.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

KornFreak, if you can wait a few months (until my ACNC gets here), I would be willing to sell you my BSD. Nice example, but not perfect. ColorDMD, Pinsound, LEDs, Cliffys, Tombstone mod. Price would be way less than this one. I’m just not quite ready to let it go, yet.

Awesome! I’ll be ready for it

#73 5 years ago

Just a good example of why you should only deal in person with cash.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Man, I don't get it. Are BSD's that much now.

Since I'm an owner, I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!! Ready to be part of the "I'm selling my pin way overpriced because I can and I know you'll pay it" crowd. (not really, but damn the prices some people on Pinside pay....makes me wonder....)

Quoted from djsolzs:

In the end the seller should be respectful or will be blacklisted by some.

Yep - I'll vouch for that. He's done in my book.

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Man, I don't get it. Are BSD's that much now.

I’m going to say not quite, because I’m going to put mine on the market for 4K soon. Great game, but 7 years is enough BSD games played to hit that “meh” feeling.

#76 5 years ago

What a douche..

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Don't No deal is always better than a bad deal. Rejoice in dodging a bullet.
LTG : )

Thanks!

#78 5 years ago
hqdefault (1) (resized).jpghqdefault (1) (resized).jpg
#79 5 years ago

Is no one going to bring up the fact that he didn’t disclose that half the restoration hadn’t even been completed until after the deal was made?

#80 5 years ago

Bro charge your phone!

#81 5 years ago

3words ...
Cash On Glass.

KornFreak28 thank you for sharing this with us. It strengthens my views regarding pinball sales in the future.

Cash On Glass

#82 5 years ago

Stop hiding shitburger. Come in front of the jury and explain yourself.
I hope the extra cash you got was worth screwing your reputation.
Better have been a big ass TV and like, 2 bulldogs.

Plus the other side will usually throw the thread into a completely unseen weird direction.

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

3words ...
Cash On Glass.
KornFreak28 thank you for sharing this with us. It strengthens my views regarding pinball sales in the future.
Cash On Glass

You are welcome! Although I agree with you that there is nothing better than cash on glass, BSD’s are pretty rare these days and cash on glass may not be always an option. Last time I let the hype get the best of me.

#84 5 years ago

I'm startin to feel sorry for him nice try producers of the new Mr. Glass

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Awesome! I’ll be ready for it

awww happy ending

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You are welcome! Although I agree with you that there is nothing better than cash on glass, BSD’s are pretty rare these days and cash on glass may not be always an option. Last time I let the hype get the best of me.

BSD= Stockholm Syndrome the Pinball.
I don't miss mine. Yet.

patty (resized).jpgpatty (resized).jpg
#87 5 years ago

Where’s the seller? No response?

This should warrant a removal of his account here. No more ability to sell through this site.

#88 5 years ago

seller knows hes done wrong! there literally is no response apart from sorry i screwed you over! but people who usually do this shit aint the sorta people to say sorry either

#89 5 years ago

Bought a machine from this seller last year with 0 issue. I put a deposit down with paypal then paid the rest in cash later that week. He drove an hour to meet me outside of St Louis so I didn't have to go through traffic. My experience was very positive overall.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Is no one going to bring up the fact that he didn’t disclose that half the restoration hadn’t even been completed until after the deal was made?

Agree totally, what a dick move to disclose all that needs to be done after an agreed sale and he only dropped $100 for that! Again KornFreak28 you got the better end of this deal. Like I said early on in this post, through this all you will find a great BSD that you will enjoy more at a better deal.

#91 5 years ago

Sooooooooooo... basically this guy is never making a sale on Pinside ever again.

Still baffled by the insert wear and $4700 price tag. Thing was NOT worth that.

#92 5 years ago

Whirlwind cabinet has dried overnight and reached the desired gloss level. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

I can unmask the floor now and screen the back of the head.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#93 5 years ago

Now its definitely off the tracks lol

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Whirlwind cabinet has dried overnight and reached the desired gloss level. [quoted image][quoted image]
I can unmask the floor now and screen the back of the head.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Perhaps High_End_Pins is trying to salvage this thread, or perhaps he posted in the wrong one, but either way, nice to see a beautiful Whirlwind in the works

#95 5 years ago

Thats a beautiful whirlwind cabinet

#96 5 years ago

Lol!
I have no idea how I did that.
Might have been a thread just above or below mine and these damn fat fingers and gloves hit the wrong one.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#98 5 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Lol!
I have no idea how I did that.
Might have been a thread just above or below mine and these damn fat fingers and gloves hit the wrong one.
[quoted image]

You have to focus trinity

1B733D01-25D8-47F0-923C-D5137C77FC9A (resized).jpeg1B733D01-25D8-47F0-923C-D5137C77FC9A (resized).jpeg
#99 5 years ago

Dammit Chris, let George mourn!

#100 5 years ago

Just had a similar deal for a WH2O. Told the seller I'd take it for his asking price. We agreed that he'd hold it for 2days so I could get over his place to pick it up. Offered to send a deposit and he said not necessary. Kept texting him that I had the money and was ready to head down to get it. Crickets.... He finally texted me that someone came by and offered him $200 more so it was gone. BULLSHIT. I called him out on it and he offered me a discount on some slot machines he was selling. Told him to fuck off.

There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stoker-s-dracula-9/page/2?hl=londonpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.