IMG_20181022_200906 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181022_201639 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181022_202923 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181022_202933 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181022_202957 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181022_203623 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181022_212014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181022_212603 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 5 years ago

I appreciate that the posters have been very respectful to my ad.
Just wanted to shout out everyone who's posted-
Straight talk, critical at points but very respectful.
Its not every day an expensive game relative to the common market gets respect.
Whether or not it sells, or soon- thank you.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Wow! Well this certainly makes me want to upgrade mine. Mine still sits with factory features. Sounding like the pinsound is a must

The Pinsound makes you feel like you are actually playing the movie on this game.

#53 5 years ago

I must agree with cheshirefilms pinsound makes this game a A+ for me. Mine is no where near as nice as this one but it will never leave. I only have 2400 plus the pinsound into my very nice players game and that is how I like it not to nice I dont want to play them but the pinsound sucks you into the game and noone even notices my faded left side of the cabinet
Joe

#54 5 years ago

Surrrreee you had a buyer. Nice sales tactic.

#55 5 years ago

Well if price is the issue, my offer stands to purchase the coffin mod. Heck, you could prob talk me into the color dmd- I could trade you my original plasma out so you would still have a running game. Those two alone would drop your price by quite a bit..... of course if the buyer is smart they’d take it as is....

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Well if price is the issue, my offer stands to purchase the coffin mod. Heck, you could prob talk me into the color dmd- I could trade you my original plasma out so you would still have a running game. Those two alone would drop your price by quite a bit..... of course if the buyer is smart they’d take it as is....

I'm good for now but thanks, not parting out the options before the buyer has a chance.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Surrrreee you had a buyer. Nice sales tactic.

It would, wouldn't it. Except I'm a straight up kind of person, so there's that. No drama.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

I must agree with cheshirefilms pinsound makes this game a A+ for me. Mine is no where near as nice as this one but it will never leave. I only have 2400 plus the pinsound into my very nice players game and that is how I like it not to nice I dont want to play them but the pinsound sucks you into the game and noone even notices my faded left side of the cabinet
Joe

That's the side faded you want faded, for a player's BSD. Hides nicely between two games and can still show facing out on the right side of the room. Niiice.

#59 5 years ago

What’s a SP playfield?

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

What’s a SP playfield?

SP means Sun Process. In my opinion, that's a better playfield than a LS (Lenc Smith) playfield, as the LS playfields

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Who ever said they couldn't be nice? It could also be a domestic game too and someone just replaced the coindoor at one point.

Just commenting about them that's all. No other point

#62 5 years ago

sent you a pm
cheers

#63 5 years ago

Wait is this no longer sale pending..... Bump

#64 5 years ago

Texted you again and gave you a call. Your cell is acting like it's turned off when I call you.

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Texted you again and gave you a call. Your cell is acting like it's turned off when I call you.

PM sent!

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

sent you a pm
cheers

Replied!

#67 5 years ago

This pin will sell to a man of good........taste.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Definitely sell it to Teddy. East coast dibs when he wants a TOM

#69 5 years ago

Sorry pal. Was sending a PM to a pal and put it in your post by mistake.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Sorry pal. Was sending a PM to a pal and put it in your post by mistake.

No worries, Ted. Abraham Van Helsing: "We've all become G-d's madmen...all of us."

#71 5 years ago

Beautiful game B,.....I can't believe how nice it looks, this is a fair price with all of the mods you have on it. Good luck.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

What’s a SP playfield?

Here is more than you will ever want to know about SP playfields:

http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/PF_Production.html

#73 5 years ago
32EAB75A-9EAE-45F4-8A18-3ACF5936DBA1.gif32EAB75A-9EAE-45F4-8A18-3ACF5936DBA1.gif
#74 5 years ago

Three very interested as of now, working on shipping estimates/decisions. Appreciated

#75 5 years ago

I get it. I get get it. Everyone gets it. If I wanted to sell my game at the common rate my game is priced high. Not turning a profit here- I went in deep. Lots of options, high end original. Not for everyone.
ignore-me (resized).jpgignore-me (resized).jpg

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

I get it. I get get it. Everyone gets it. If I wanted to sell my game at the common rate my game is priced high. Not turning a profit here- I went in deep. Lots of options, high end original. Not for everyone.
[quoted image]

You're teetering on the whole "should you get your money back for mods" debate... this particular game is going to have a very narrow appeal because you're looking to recoup. If the buyer chooses to sell soon, will they have the same luck? Who knows.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You're teetering on the whole "should you get your money back for mods" debate... this particular game is going to have a very narrow appeal because you're looking to recoup. If the buyer chooses to sell soon, will they have the same luck? Who knows.

Always a fair point- but I think on amazing games they're worth it.

I know I, for one, would pay for an IJ done right, without haggling down the brass. So to speak.

Game appears to be sale pending again- to a collector with a decent size lineup, where the game shouldn't leave.
Hopefully will pend/close today.
If so, will amend final price to reflect what was sold-with, as only the Pinstadium was not desired..

#78 5 years ago

Because the decals would show even the faintest sign of wear- beneath where the plastic protectors touch.

Some people need to get the stick out of their ass and play pinball. GLWS. Glad I'm not closer, or I'd be out $5k+.

#79 5 years ago

Hmmm...think he might have a buyer....

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Sale pending to MK6PIN!!
Fully featured besides Pinstadium.

#81 5 years ago

Is that why the price keeps fluctuating? Purely curious - not trying to pick a fight. Are you reflecting as to what the expected sales price is?

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Is that why the price keeps fluctuating? Purely curious - not trying to pick a fight. Are you reflecting as to what the expected sales price is?

Correct- I only bumped it before with sale pending,
To reflect accurate sale price and features for the price.

#83 5 years ago

Amazing game and worth every penny. But over a shot Quicksilver for $5k. uhmm

#84 5 years ago

Tons of comments on price, if youre not an interested buyer then why even care about the number?? I think it's a beautiful machine regardless of price.

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

Amazing game and worth every penny. But over a shot Quicksilver for $5k. uhmm

Yep. I'd take the BSD too.

#86 5 years ago

If I had a BSD I would probably would sink a ton of money into it too. But then I could probably never part with it. I hope it sells.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Your getting a awesome pin.. my top 3 ever

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Can vouch this one is MEAN...like a BSD should be.

I'd imagine with lightning flippers, like it is supposed to have, it might be a little meaner.

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd imagine with lightning flippers, like it is supposed to have, it might be a little meaner.

Actually, the lightning flippers were a Williams executive force on Barry Ousler-
The game and proper geometry of the shots were for standard.

#90 5 years ago

^ Very curious how you know this?

#91 5 years ago

Actually, the lightning flippers were a Williams executive force on Barry Ousler-
The game and proper geometry of the shots were for standard.

I've played a BSD without the lightning flippers and pretty much just walked away after dividing and conquering the game. It wasn't much fun or even a challenge.

Lightning flippers FTW!

#92 5 years ago

I talked to Barry ousler at expo, bsd is the ONLY pin he owns. That tells ya something.

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I talked to Barry ousler at expo, bsd is the ONLY pin he owns. That tells ya something.

I wonder if he's running lightning flippers or perhaps his age is starting to catch up with him.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've played a BSD without the lightning flippers and pretty much just walked away after dividing and conquering the game. It wasn't much fun or even a challenge.
Lightning flippers FTW!

Agree 100% with this. Better with them

#95 5 years ago

I didn’t ask him that, although it was obvious he was a proud father of his work. I was surprised all the titles he worked on, that bsd was the only one he chose to keep.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Quoted from Phat_Jay:

The "lightning flipper" experiment's true story has been shared by multiple people who were there at the time-
Lloyd the Great (LTG), in particular, gave me a great recount of it.

Apparently- they didn't increase pin revenues, they weren't designed for the pins they were put in on, and they broke a lot altogether.
That, folks, was all she wrote on lightning flippers.

As for Barry- he'll be getting one of each of the new games he works on. So I wouldn't feel too bad for him on that front.

#97 5 years ago

Well perhaps LTG can weigh in here.

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Scroll down to the 'Trivia' section towards the bottom of the following web page. According to this web page BSD shipped with the yellow lightning flippers, however BSD was designed to use the regular sized flippers. When BSD production games were shipped they shipped with the yellow lightning flippers in an effort to shorten ball times.

http://www.flippers.be/pinball/williams/bramstokersdracula/bram_stokers_dracula.html

Gord

#99 5 years ago

Good to know from a historic perspective! I suck on regular flippers. I can only imagine with the lightning ones! Either way, I would not sell mine!

#100 5 years ago

Wow. If mine would have looked liked that, I would have kept it. GLWS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
$ 5.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stoker-s-dracula-8/page/2?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.