Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by V8haha
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8321 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8319 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8320 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8318 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8316 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8315 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8314 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8312 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8308 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8310 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8307 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8306 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Added: July 9th, 2021 Ended: July 29th, 2021
    Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 6,000

Item description

restored dracula pinball, all boards done by coin-op cauldron, everything works as it should, playfield cleared by HSA. would consider trade to TMNT premium/LE , Jurassic Park premium/LE, or AIQ premium/LE. will add cash as needed.

Item photos

IMG_8306 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8307 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8308 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8310 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8312 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8314 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8315 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8316 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8318 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8319 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8320 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8321 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Langley, KY, US

Seller insights

These are ky-pin's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ky-pin's stats page

#2 3 months ago

Beauty!

Only think I wonder about is the transformer screwed directly to the MDF floor. I'd be concerned about that ripping out during transport.

Maybe tee-nuts added?

#3 3 months ago

gorgeous game!

#4 3 months ago

Nice looking game - wish I had more space.

HSA did incredible work before he retired. That playfield is gorgeous!

#6 3 months ago

Great price
    Pickup only

#7 3 months ago

There’s been some nice pins popping out lately. This one’s nice and at a great price. It won’t last long.

#8 3 months ago

Gorgeous bsd.. glws

#9 3 months ago

Wow that looks really nice!
    30 million!!!

#10 3 months ago

That has to be the best color trim I've seen on BSD.Dark plum?Extremely nice Drac.Glws.

#11 3 months ago

Jesus Christ this is a beautiful machine.

#12 3 months ago

If i was local this would be gone!

Come to Colorado anytime soon?

#13 3 months ago

Wow is that nice. GLWTS

#14 3 months ago

Beautiful - nice price

#15 3 months ago

holy crap that's nice!

#16 3 months ago

I won't lie I googled 5166 miles round trip for me....bump

#17 3 months ago

Game looks great.. very nice restore! Consider adjusting the right flipper, it appears to be resting a bit higher than normal, which will make looping the left ramp more difficult than it should be. Top surface should be parallel to the inlane guide.

#18 3 months ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Game looks great.. very nice restore! Consider adjusting the right flipper, it appears to be resting a bit higher than normal, which will make looping the left ramp more difficult than it should be. Top surface should be parallel to the inlane guide.

good eye, thanks for the tip, i'll adjust it and see how it plays.

#19 3 months ago

the powder coating was done by alex, which goes by pinchroma on pinside. the color is custom mixed by him, it's called coagulated blood.

#20 3 months ago
    Quoted from jorant:

Jesus Christ this is a beautiful machine.

it really is

#21 3 months ago

who did the restore?

I have a JP premium loaded up, topper, shooter rod, and shaker. How much cash would come my way?

#22 3 months ago

Just bought a BSD about 4 weeks ago. Otherwise, I'd be seriously interested in this one. LOVE the powder coat color!

#23 3 months ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

I won't lie I googled 5166 miles round trip for me....bump

1,010 miles round-trip for me!

#24 3 months ago

Well I’d need my car and a boat. 18000 mile round trip.....and I’m still interested. Beautiful game.

#25 3 months ago

Not sure what you call it but I've never seen a BSD that doesn't have the raised piece of wood that goes side to side where the transformer lives.
    Also, what stage did HSA do on this?

#26 3 months ago

My faith in the word restored.. well it has been restored. That was bad for a Dad joke but I actually couldn’t think of a different word.

#27 3 months ago

Love how you morons let this sit and pass you by, yet go googoo for the new Sterns in the 5 figures.

I swear, the majority of Pinside wouldn't know a good pin or a good deal if it hit them square in the nuts.

#28 3 months ago

Wow that is indeed a nice Dracula!

#29 3 months ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Love how you morons let this sit and pass you by, yet go googoo for the new Sterns in the 5 figures.
    I swear, the majority of Pinside wouldn't know a good pin or a good deal if it hit them square in the nuts.

You have good taste in pinball and women sir.

#30 3 months ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Believe me, I want this machine. But I dont exactly live next door to the man. This is definitly a better buy than most machines you can get new nowadays.

#31 3 months ago

Nicest one ive seen! If i had the money id be all over this and i already own one( mine is a lump of shit next to this one)

#32 3 months ago

I’m interested.

#33 3 months ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Yea, if he were on the OTHER side of KY or wanted to meet 1/2 way, I would buy it from him.

#34 3 months ago

If this was closer to me, my bsd would be for sale and I’d be picking this up.

#35 3 months ago

I was gonna shit on the price, but the pictures shut me up.
    Gorgeous BSD, good price, someone is gonna get a stunning copy, who's gonna make the drive first?
    I paid 4200, for mine 3 years ago, with a color dmd, after cleaning it up, and leds, turned out super nice.
    I'd upgrade to this one if I was within driving distance.

Go get this one!
    Cheers.

#36 3 months ago

I have a stunning AIQ Prem I would trade towards this in a heart beat, minus the fact we are half a country apart.

#37 3 months ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

It's not the most recent "look how big my wee wee is...please be my friend since I have the new soooooooo shiney" toy..... that's why.

#38 3 months ago

I have an AIQ premium just gotta figure out the Colorado part

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside