AB43D552-3C68-45DE-B8C6-494EABEB1960 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191113_170816 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191113_171235 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191113_171133 (resized).jpg
20160926_211652 (resized).jpg
20160615_131758 (resized).jpg
20160713_211751 (resized).jpg
IMG_20160619_092805 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HighVoltage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from pinb0t:

Did I also mention everything piece of metal has been tumbled and polished?

Which means all the mechs were rebuilt with new sleeves too, right? I would put that in the ad.

Quoted from pinb0t:

New repro art, siderails, lockdown,

This is the only part that made me go "hhhmmm?" How badly beat did this thing start out if you needed to replace those?

If it's as nice as it seems, more pictures might help: lockdown receiver, shooter lane, playfield close-ups, especially of inserts, under apron identifying playfield.

I suppose if someone was interested they could just ask, but I'd post all that from the start.

On first glance, though, I think the price is good.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Most bsd are faded in the reds. Pretty common.

I was referring to side rails and lockdown. Seems odd to have to replace those.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

No it doesn’t?

Yes, it does, to me. Of all the machines I've owned, I've never looked at the rails and thought I need to replace those. Even the projects and Italian imports I've bought. So, if someone tells me they replaced the rails, I can't help wonder why. I have upgraded some to button guards or powder coat though, so op's explanation makes sense, as it's an upgrade to him.

If you've got a different opinion, enjoy, but it doesn't change mine.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

When you go to the effort of sanding the cabinet back for hours, prepping it up, and installing new $250 cabinet decals, the last thing you want on there is 30 year old dinged up side rails. When for only $45 bucks you can have nice new shiny ones.
rd

Man, you guys are really anal! Ha, just kidding, it seems more common than I thought.

Come to think of it, when I redid decals on an Indy 500, the rails did suffer some stress and if I did that again, I probably would swap them (sold that machine so can't go look at it now to see). Then again, that machine was beat, so it kind of reinforces my personal instinct, ha.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HighVoltage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stoker-s-dracula-67?tu=HighVoltage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.