9 (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpeg
7 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpeg
5 (resized).jpeg
4 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpeg
1 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Added: 2019-06-03 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (June 17th, 2019) • Ended: June 21st, 2019
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 3,400 (OBO)

Open for offers

Relisting as could use some cash along with space. BSD located in Williamsburg VA

The good: Every part removed and machine polished and/or tumbled. All LEDs, rebuilt pop bumpers all transparent red with custom LED up and down lighting. New slingshot switches, new stand ups. Rebuilt flippers, new flipper coils. The cabinet art presents well with red and no major scratches

The bad: The cab MDF panel was repaired gluing up front and the MDF slot on one side. It is solid now with no structural concerns. The corners were also reinforced with heavy duty leg braces

Item photos

10 (resized).jpeg
4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpeg
11 (resized).jpeg
12 (resized).jpeg
13 (resized).jpeg
2 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpeg
7 (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpeg
9 (resized).jpeg
1 (resized).jpeg
14 (resized).jpeg
DF41DE95-49F1-47CC-B658-DA528F60A050 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are BOBCADE's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BOBCADE's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Williamsburg, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 5.00
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs

$ 84.99
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

#2 4 years ago

Game looks ultra clean. GLWS.

#3 4 years ago

Forgot to mention it has a brand new mist motor, new rottendog MPU, and new rottendog display board.

#4 4 years ago

All of these BSD owners trying to help pump the price of this game lol.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

And here you are in another FS thread trying to shit on it. What ever gets you off I guess.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I don’t care what price it is. I’m never selling mine. It’s a great game, and much better than some of the crap titles out there selling in the same price range.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

And here you are in another FS thread trying to shit on it. What ever gets you off I guess.

Quoted from Xenon75:

Both posts made me lol ! Thanks guys!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Where ?

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Do you honestly believe that anyone coming into any for sale thread saying "this is a great deal" or "I wouldn't sell my game for twice as much" has any actual bearing on what a buyer pays for a game? I don't the pinside crowd is as easily swayed as you seem to think they are.

Pinlink also showed up in my BSD for sale thread...I'm wondering if he secretly wants to buy one but is hoping to get it at 2010 pricing?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don’t care what price it is. I’m never selling mine. It’s a great game, and much better than some of the crap titles out there selling in the same price range.

LOL. Classic price pumper response. We have been over this ad nauseam but you still have a vested interest in the value of your game. Doesn't matter if you "never plan to sell".

Ughhh do you know how to check peoples' collections?

Quoted from egyptrus:

Do you honestly believe that anyone coming into any for sale thread saying "this is a great deal" or "I wouldn't sell my game for twice as much" has any actual bearing on what a buyer pays for a game? I don't the pinside crowd is as easily swayed as you seem to think they are.

You're right, I guess price pumping is a myth.

Quoted from egyptrus:

Pinlink also showed up in my BSD for sale thread.

That's because you are selling a routed reimport with bubbling mylar and faded cab for $3,800.

#11 4 years ago

Popped my cherry on my first price police ad. Joking aside I’ll take offers but I generally sell easily at where I price. This is a clean game that has flaws and plays flawlessly.

#12 4 years ago

Boy, we’ve got a live one here!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Popped my cherry on my first price police ad

Technically price pumper police.

#14 4 years ago

BOBCADE is a good dude. Sold him a pin a few months ago and saw his collection. I’d definitely recommend working with him

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Technically price pumper police.

Ah yes I see now, price police still on the bucket list now.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I don't the pinside crowd is as easily swayed as you seem to think they are.

Ha...well we'll agree to disagree there.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

bobcade is a good dude. Sold him a pin a few months ago and saw his collection. I’d definitely recommend working with him

Same to you bud, I’ll buy another from you some day when lines up.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:Technically price pumper police.

Just wondering what games are in your collection?

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...well we'll agree to disagree there.

Fair enough...I usually have a pretty good feel for what I'd pay for a game and I don't think I've ever been swayed by someone saying "I'll never sell mine" or "I wouildn't sell it for twice the price" My thinking is that you may never sell it but eventually you're going to die and someone is going to sell it...

Quoted from pinlink:

That's because you are selling a routed reimport with bubbling mylar and faded cab for $3,800.

What I really like is that you're the self-appointed authority on pricing and seem to show up in everyone's for sale thread letting them know what the prices should be. Sounds like it's about time for you to produce a price guide and sway the pinball world into believing that you're right.

#20 4 years ago

What is it about BSD that brings the price trolls out? I sold mine a couple months ago and got the same treatment. One of the geniuses said my asking price was $1000 high and it sold that day for asking.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

What is it about BSD that brings the price trolls out? I sold mine a couple months ago and got the same treatment. One of the geniuses said my asking price was $1000 high and it sold that day for asking.

No worse than a guy who offered $3400 for my TNA, then was offended when I said no.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

What I really like is that you're the self-appointed authority on pricing and seem to show up in everyone's for sale thread letting them know what the prices should be.

Dude, you are literally just making shit up now.

#23 4 years ago

Same trolls show up for any Judge Dredd priced higher than $1400.

#24 4 years ago

Man people are harsh. I think everyone knows I don't hold back around here but Jesus really guys? This price isn't that bad at all. Some of you fools are stuck in 2010. It's time to move on.

Glws!

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Man people are harsh. I think everyone knows I don't hold back around here but Jesus really guys? This price isn't that bad at all. Some of you fools are stuck in 2010. It's time to move on.
Glws!

LOL. What? Can you show me where anyone has "price policed" this thread? I just thought it was funny that every thumbs up in the OP where from BSD owners and called it out.

Whats with the price pumpers police police??

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

LOL. Classic price pumper response. We have been over this ad nauseam but you still have a vested interest in the value of your game. Doesn't matter if you "never plan to sell".

What are you talking about?

I could care less what games cost. I always sell games at more than reasonable prices anyway. Look at my ad history.

He did a lot of work to it, it has a new mist motor and other new parts, freshly shopped and it’s very clean. And he might be flexible on price slightly, so it would be a good deal considering condition and no fade.

And if the game was an overpriced project or an unshopped mess, I wouldn’t have posted or commented at all. Which makes your “owner price pumping” theory a non-sequitur and moot.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Ughhh do you know how to check peoples' collections?

I’m sure he does. Unlike shady ass people like you that have no collection, no history, no high scores, no location and absolutely no information in their profile whatsoever.

Now back out and let this guy sell his game. Sorry for the interruption OP.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Which makes your “owner price pumping” theory a non-sequitur and moot.

That's fancy pants attorney talk for "bullshit."

#29 4 years ago

I'd have bought it already if it was local...

#30 4 years ago

And more people just went on my ignore list. Soon, all activity on Pinside will be from "Ignored user post"

#31 4 years ago

To
Me, bsd is a 3200 pin all day. This one seems unfaded so 3200-3400 is where I put it.

I couldn’t wait to sell mine. Found it boring and highly overrated. Some
Just love it though.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Dude, you are literally just making shit up now.

You're right...my experience is limited to the 2 BSD for sale ads that you've shown up in that I saw. I shouldn't have extrapolated that into making you a pinball pricing expert. My apologies.

#33 4 years ago

$100 off. Would like to sell this weekend cause my sons graduation is next .

#34 4 years ago

Also would consider trades even though I have space issues.

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

And more people just went on my ignore list. Soon, all activity on Pinside will be from "Ignored user post"

Dont worry, Law. It wasn't you.

#36 4 years ago

Change of plans, I’m going to keep my arcade 1ups here in storage for now and keep on playing BSD in the game room because swapping Tron out next week and can’t see not having both. I gravitate to fast ball time games.
D2ABE10E-1B9C-4764-8C50-27A1C0145317 (resized).jpegD2ABE10E-1B9C-4764-8C50-27A1C0145317 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#37 4 years ago

Relisted, need cash and space.

#38 4 years ago

Good price point now.

GLWTS buump

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stoker-s-dracula-20?hl=pduffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.