861377F3-3491-43D9-A35F-24628F11139C (resized).jpeg
03A5109E-22D0-46AF-8FE8-F6B82C102D7A (resized).jpeg
155B274D-A06B-42B7-B3E7-5043F458C6B9 (resized).jpeg
CDE87008-BBF2-4434-9CC0-9B85062E8DC6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2902 (resized).jpg
IMG_2900 (resized).jpg
IMG_2901 (resized).jpg
IMG_2903 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Added: 2019-01-22 04:41:37 UTC • Ended: January 28th, 2019
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 3,800

Item description

This is a very nice BSD. Lots of red still in the cabinet, the playfield is in fantastic shape. Fully LEDed, clean boards, plays 100%, mist works well, DMD is crisp, shopped out less than a year ago. Very nice looking and playing example of the game. Only thing to note at all is it takes 3-4 seconds after game turns on for the DMD to come up sometimes but comes up bright and crisp after that.

Item photos

IMG_2900 (resized).jpg
IMG_2901 (resized).jpg
IMG_2902 (resized).jpg
IMG_2903 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are The_Director's market stats.

bronze Seller

The_Director has Pinside Bronze seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to The_Director's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 3,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Advance, NC, US

#3 5 years ago

Great game and great seller.

#4 5 years ago

Calling Kornfreak...calling Kronfreak...

#5 5 years ago

KornFreak28 no doubt.

#6 5 years ago

Few more pics. It is an SP playfield and one of the nicer I’ve seen. Little to no insert wear in Dracula or ghosting on the bottom inserts. No ring around him near the rat hole, normal slight wear at rat hole. Someone asked about the brackets, I’d never even noticed them. Looks like there was some separation on the right side at some point but lock down bar goes on smooth and it’s structurally solid and has been since we’ve owned it.

03A5109E-22D0-46AF-8FE8-F6B82C102D7A (resized).jpeg03A5109E-22D0-46AF-8FE8-F6B82C102D7A (resized).jpeg155B274D-A06B-42B7-B3E7-5043F458C6B9 (resized).jpeg155B274D-A06B-42B7-B3E7-5043F458C6B9 (resized).jpeg861377F3-3491-43D9-A35F-24628F11139C (resized).jpeg861377F3-3491-43D9-A35F-24628F11139C (resized).jpegCADB32B8-E6EC-4AB0-86FC-C92047D4F194 (resized).jpegCADB32B8-E6EC-4AB0-86FC-C92047D4F194 (resized).jpegCDE87008-BBF2-4434-9CC0-9B85062E8DC6 (resized).jpegCDE87008-BBF2-4434-9CC0-9B85062E8DC6 (resized).jpeg
#7 5 years ago

Also, such a dark game in general, we added spotlights down at the slings. It has a new sheet of glass that was put on it about 6 months ago that's perfect with no scratches. Most of the plastics are new and we have the rest of the plastic set in the back that can go with the game as well as the manual.

#8 5 years ago

How did the other one sell for $4500 fast and this one still available? This is way nicer.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Someone asked about the brackets, I’d never even noticed them.

Wait, what? I can't comprehend how that's possible...

Anyway, curious if it had button wear that was painted over? Black around that area looks different?

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

I have sent @Kornfreak several bsd listings.
I wonder if he has bought one yet?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

How did the other one sell for $4500 fast and this one still available? This is way nicer.

it didn't it went for 4200 and it had no wear at all, new decals, new posts, new rubbers, color dmd, several mods and no brackets holding it together. lol

#12 5 years ago

Great seller and awesome game, I love mine!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Wait, what? I can't comprehend how that's possible...
Anyway, curious if it had button wear that was painted over? Black around that area looks different?

Sorry guys, I don't wank over pinball cabinets. I literally have so many coming and going between work, my personal collection, ones I repair, ones I have on location that I don't study every little detail nor care as whole heartedly I guess. At the end of the day, it's a 25 year old machine that has been played that will be slid into a row with other 25 year old machines. I generally focus on playfields and clean boards. Glad someone pointed it out to me though as I do want to be as honest in the description as possible. The flipper area looks like it potentially did have some touch up, or has worn down the black a bit from play, it's hard to tell even with a light on it which.

We are open to offers, I listed at what seemed fair based on previous sells. This one plays really nice, the playfield is literally the best one I've seen out of the 15-20 I've played, owned or worked on in the past few years, boards are clean, everything works, shopped within a year, good quality LEDs throughout, no broken plastics and extras on a lot of the plastics too. I think you guys are kidding yourselves if you try to make this sound like a sub par example of the game because of two L brackets and some slight discoloration in the flipper area.

#14 5 years ago

Sounds like a fair price and description to me. Never dealt directly with "The_Director" but know enough in the NC community that has...deal with confidence.

PS, what is it about BSD and the delayed DMD? I sold mine to B_R many years ago, then bought another one from Wolfy, and that one had the same issue. I just rebuilt the entire HV section hoping that cures it, but awaiting a 5V regulator to fix reset issues before I put it all back together.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Sounds like a fair price and description t me. Never dealt directly with "The_Director" but know enough in the NC community that has...deal with confidence.
PS, what is it about BSD and the delayed DMD? I sold mine to B_R many years ago, then bought another one from Wolfy, and that one had the same issue. I just rebuilt the entire HV section hoping that cures it, but awaiting a 5V regulator to fix reset issues before I put it all back together.

It does seem oddly more of a regular occurrence on BSDs for whatever reason. The first one I had from B_R took 3-4 seconds pretty much every time and then was great. It's not something I've seen regularly on any other WPC title.

#16 5 years ago

That's odd, I don't or never have had that problem with mine and have owned probably 7 years

#17 5 years ago

I had it do it maybe once or twice before I upgraded to the ColorDMD.

#18 5 years ago

Sweet lOOk_N BSD ,, I played it back in the Summer of 18 , and I do remember there being a Color LCD display installed ,, Hmmm ...

Good Luck w/ the the Sale T_D ,, You Being a Pin Tech- Why haven't U taken out the battery pack and installed the New Memory chip ... Jack charged me $ 30.00 ,, Well worth it . No Batteries / Acid / Mess

Getaway 002 (resized).jpgGetaway 002 (resized).jpg

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Sweet lOOk_N BSD ,, I played it back in the Summer of 18 , and I do remember there being a Color LCD display installed ,, Hmmm ...
Good Luck w/ the the Sale T_D ,, shouldn't take long ...
Being a Pin Tech- Why haven't U taken out the battery pack and installed the New Memory chip ... Jack charged me $ 30.00 ,, Well worth it
[quoted image]

Thanks BR! This is the one at work, mine still has the color dmd in it and fairly well bolted to the basement floor

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Thanks BR! This is the one at work, mine still has the color dmd in it and fairly well bolted to the basement floor

My Bad !!! I didn't think about the Arcade U work at , Nor did I zOOm up on the Pict's ... Sorry to say , I nOw C what the guyz are bust_N yr chOps 4 ..

U know bro , I've sold alot of Pins on this Forum over the years , and there were alOt that I didn't sell Here , because they Weren't Pinside Quality ,, thOse went to C.List .. I'm Glad U did come back with Best Offer .. ship_N isn't Cheap ,,, GLWTS

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have sent @Kornfreak several bsd listings.
I wonder if he has bought one yet?

Thanks! Not yet! Those you sent me would not ship I really appreciate the nice gesture

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Thanks bro! You've been there for me many times, much appreciated!

#24 5 years ago

Soooo KornFreak28, are you all over this one, I know this seller and he will be honest with you and treat you very fairly?

#25 5 years ago

Great seller bump!

#26 5 years ago

Man...i wish i had this much help with people locating me a stargate or The Shadow...

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Man...i wish i had this much help with people locating me a stargate or The Shadow...

Hey, we have your back too Daditude!

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Post a wanted ad. I just picked up a shadow from a wanted ad.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Hey, we have your back too Daditude!

Exactly!

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

There's a Stargate at The Pinball Dudes in Jupiter Florida.

#32 5 years ago

Matt is a great guy done several deals with him over the years. Can't beat that Price!

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

There's a Stargate at The Pinball Dudes in Jupiter Florida.

Is that a "barcade" or an individual? How do i get ahold of them?

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is that a "barcade" or an individual? How do i get ahold of them?

They are a pinball retailer, and a new Stern dealer.
Phone number is 954-224-8678 Email is THEPINBALLDUDES.NET Eric or Dave are the owners.
They also take trades.
Take a road trip, pick up Stargate and a NIB Stern.
I haven't seen it yet so ask for lots of pictures.

Bob

#35 5 years ago

If it was Ozzy's Stargate then it is a very nice machine, he may have traded it in for something.

#36 5 years ago

@KornFreak28
Not my listing:

Dracula, 1993 Williams: $3500. Firm
Nice Dracula 100% working no playfield wear no cracked or broken plastics cabinet bright red no fade like a lot of them. New CPU board playfield waxed and rubbers replaced within past year. One small ding on left side of back box. Otherwise cabinet is excellent. I replaced the optos on misty multiball no issues.
Rick Hipes, Phone: (636) 262-5334
St. Peters, Missouri

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

KornFreak28
Not my listing:
Nice Dracula 100% working no playfield wear no cracked or broken plastics cabinet bright red no fade like a lot of them. New CPU board playfield waxed and rubbers replaced within past year. One small ding on left side of back box. Otherwise cabinet is excellent. I replaced the optos on misty multiball no issues.
St. Peters, Missouri

Wouldn't it be better to send him a PM with that info instead of posting it in a for sale ad for the same game?

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

KornFreak28
Not my listing:
St. Peters, Missouri

Thanks brother!!! Yeah I spoke to him but unfortunately he will not ship
I really appreciate the kind gesture!

#40 5 years ago

Good news!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stoker-s-dracula-10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.