6C86B189-C35A-42D7-BD95-BA2B315D219B (resized).jpeg
9142B5A6-A861-419D-A039-5E71B3F65546 (resized).jpeg
581CF608-9C55-4FC0-B43D-D82DDA668962 (resized).jpeg
212CA8D8-5848-4D98-BFBD-9BFABCF9C25B (resized).jpeg
D13A3BF7-C77C-446B-9711-1FC79396DFAE (resized).jpeg
D41246A9-E326-461D-814F-0B35E11C15CB (resized).jpeg
FA668F45-8048-480E-85C2-C8A5D25F2DFE (resized).jpeg
CA73F326-6C16-419B-B2EC-36FAFF6BB12E (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

What’s with the dent in the lock down bar?

Sadly only Mark Tremonti knows, whoever the eff that is.

#52 2 years ago

18K and not a single shot of the shooter lane. I sold mine way to cheap and it was previously owned by the great Bill Heatherly.

#53 2 years ago

Is Mark the original owner? Maybe Eddie Van Halen had it as the original owner before Mark? That would increase it to 25K I would say.

#54 2 years ago

I'm not a Creed fan, but I'm also not a gang tackle fan.
Even though he's not *our* preferred listening, give credit where it's due.
Dude was Guitar World guitarist of the year awhile back and he is a phenomenal one.
He also is a huge pinball fan and probably reading this thread.
Not a fan, but I respect him.
Ease up on a fellow pinball nerd

#55 2 years ago

If you look the other current for sale ads from the same user are all super premium prices.

TWD LE - 15,500
DP LE - 18,500
IM LE - 20,500

#56 2 years ago

I confess, I came in here to find out who mark tremonti is.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

This ad feels exactly like this episode.
[quoted image]

You beat me to it.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

If you look the other current for sale ads from the same user are all super premium prices.
TWD LE - 15,500
DP LE - 18,500
IM LE - 20,500

Fishing

#59 2 years ago

Ok - I'll play - Am I the only one wondering who Mark Tremonti is? Had to Google it so I suppose I'm inching closer to the back half of my forties. What provenance is included?

#60 2 years ago

Now I want a bowling alley in the basement with a line of pins on each side. That sounds like an amazing idea. I need a bigger house.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Now I want a bowling alley in the basement with a line of pins on each side. That sounds like an amazing idea. I need a bigger house.

Do one of the following two things…

1) Invent a time machine that will take you back to the late 90s. From there create a Christian rock band that very loosely trends in gospel rock while really following the post-grunge modern rock era of clean, radio friendly rock with vague, widely relatable lyrics and undistorted guitars in the verses.

2) Do the same as the above, but if you have no musical talent (which I admit, Tremonti has in spades) invest in Apple, or give $1mil to some guy named The Rock in exchange for half of his future earnings.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Do one of the following two things…
1) Invent a time machine that will take you back to the late 90s. From there create a Christian rock band that very loosely trends in gospel rock while really following the post-grunge modern rock era of clean, radio friendly rock with vague, widely relatable lyrics and undistorted guitars in the verses.
2) Do the same as the above, but if you have no musical talent (which I admit, Tremonti has in spades) invest in Apple, or give $1mil to some guy named The Rock in exchange for half of his future earnings.

That literally made me LOL….needed that, thanks!

#64 2 years ago

No talk about Alter Bridge. (Same band different singer) I like them much better than Cteed.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

No talk about Alter Bridge. (Same band different singer) I like them much better than Cteed.

What's there to talk aboot...that all seems pretty obvious.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dude was Guitar World guitarist of the year awhile back and he is a phenomenal one.

The problem is, OP advertised the game as it being owned by him. Does that make it more valuable? Of course not, I don't give a shit who owned it previously as it's irrelevant. Pinside is nothing more than Ebay these days, and I guarantee few of these pins listed at crazy prices are actually selling for list. Most of the time it's shown as sold but yet amount private, sold off site, decided to keep the game. The marketplace here is a joke

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

yeah, never a creed fan, but being a guitar player i have to respect the guys talent. he's a bad ass player.

#68 2 years ago

Not to hijack the thread but I will be listing a coin door from a Space Shuttle soon. This game was formally owned by Jesse Ventura movie star, governor, well known etc. I will keep everyone posted.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Not to hijack the thread but I will be listing a coin door from a Space Shuttle soon. This game was formally owned by Jesse Ventura movie star, governor, well known etc. I will keep everyone posted.

"I ain't got time to bleed."

#70 2 years ago

My Spider man black was owned by Doug Gilmour. He was captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs. i always thought it was a nice story but didnt add any value.

#71 2 years ago

Tempted but I'm holding out for a Kip Winger owned 24.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

My Spider man black was owned by Doug Gilmour. He was captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs. i always thought it was a nice story but didnt add any value.

I have a TZ that was played and signed by Pat Lawlor. He physically watched me play and explained some rules. Does that count? Lol

#73 2 years ago

Shouldn’t the game be in the bargain bin because it was owned by someone in creed? Dear lord I can’t think of a worse band.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Can this price… get hiiiiiiiiigha?

This is Pinside Hall of Fame worthy. LMAO

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

That actually subtracts value. In fact, you'd have to pay me to allow a Doug Gilmour owned game enter my home. If it were Cito Gaston's, I'd be pushing that shit right off a warehouse roof!

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

Anything related to the Leafs declines in value, unless you're a player traded by them, so it's a good thing you didn't mention it!

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

WTF - Gryszzz is the voice of reason?

#78 2 years ago

just tell people he sold it to you in the early years, as a st. louis blue. loved gilmore back then.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

I just want to know why some of the pics are of TWD.

Some were TWD, seller fixed. You are welcome.

Still one there, can only assume the TWD is included. And maybe the dog?

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

It doesn't add any value and the OP is just fishing for a sucker with too much money to spend judging by the prices of his other ads. Now if this was owned by a member of Nickelback it would be a different story.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

WTF - Gryszzz is the voice of reason?

Clearly he's been hacked!

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Clearly he's been hacked!

Nah it's very Gryzzz like to not do the same thing everybody else is doing.

Any scrub can come into a thread and say "It should be worth less because it belonged to a member of Creed!!" (In fact, like 10 people said this).

Gryzzz is far more likely to dance to the beat of his own drum.

Ask Whitney!

#83 2 years ago

Edit never mind

#84 2 years ago

One... oooooooohhhhh one.

The only way is one.

One... oooooooohhhhh one.

The only way is one (followed by four other high digits in price)

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:I'll say that anyone who listens to hard rock, alt rock, etc., knows who Tremonti is.

If you asked people who listen to hard rock, alt rock etc who Creed is, 98% of the people will know what you are talking about...if you ask the same people who Mark Travonti is you will get some blank stares

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Any scrub can come into a thread and say "It should be worth less because it belonged to a member of Creed!!".

If someone says something like that, then my question is always “yeah? How many records have you sold? How many stadiums you sold out?” You know the answer is … ZERO.

Tremonti is a spectacular guitar player. He’s welcome to come play pinball at my place and jam on my guitars any time he happens to be in NZ.

rd

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

Shouldn’t the game be in the bargain bin because it was owned by someone in creed? Dear lord I can’t think of a worse band.

Boston, Kiss, Phish are all worse than Creed.

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Boston, Kiss, Phish are all worse than Creed.

So your the other guy who liked Creed,I heard there were two of us.

#89 2 years ago

Since everybody hates Creed so bad I'm about to start blastin em with 19 speakers on your mf ass

#90 2 years ago

JUST JOSHIN YA
LOL

#91 2 years ago

I have an AC/DC prem that was owned by Angus young. 25k and its yours.

#92 2 years ago

I offer 8k.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Since everybody hates Creed so bad I'm about to start blastin em with 19 speakers on your mf ass

I saw Creed with Nickelback and 7 dust was a great show.These bands take a beating.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

So your the other guy who liked Creed,I heard there were two of us.

Sorry, I don’t like Creed either but I know for sure that there are bands that are worse. I do have friends that play guitar and they have said that Mark is a pretty good guitarist. He is also into pinball so he seems like a decent guy to me. I don’t see the need to trash him in this thread. Mark is not the person selling this game or claiming that the fact the he once owned it somehow makes it more valuable than any other Spider-Man black.

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

If someone says something like that, then my question is always “yeah? How many records have you sold? How many stadiums you sold out?” You know the answer is … ZERO.
Tremonti is a spectacular guitar player. He’s welcome to come play pinball at my place and jam on my guitars any time he happens to be in NZ.
rd

Does that add a single penny to the value of this pin?

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Does that add a single penny to the value of this pin?

Nope.

rd

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I saw Creed with Nickelback and 7 dust was a great show.These bands take a beating.

A beating well deserved

tyronebiggums (resized).jpgtyronebiggums (resized).jpg
#98 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Can this price… get hiiiiiiiiigha?

creed-higher.gifcreed-higher.gif
#99 2 years ago

New lockbar has arrived

377AA032-2439-4B99-B4B5-F63D5DD7DE88 (resized).jpeg377AA032-2439-4B99-B4B5-F63D5DD7DE88 (resized).jpeg94C5ABB8-3E72-4232-BEC1-7680B19B6B70 (resized).jpeg94C5ABB8-3E72-4232-BEC1-7680B19B6B70 (resized).jpegA92FB93E-5F29-4448-8B4E-EC5642F1B741 (resized).jpegA92FB93E-5F29-4448-8B4E-EC5642F1B741 (resized).jpeg
#100 2 years ago

Who the fuck is MARK TREMONTI??? Maybe if it were Tobey Maguire...

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-spider-man-huo-owned-by-mark-tremonti/page/2?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.