Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by extraballingtmc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SMVE (resized).jpg
E594C1EC-1C3D-42B0-93AF-E7C64D403BBD (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20180128-003339 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180128-003352 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180128-003403 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180128-003410 (resized).jpg
IMG_2678 (resized).JPG
IMG_0382 (resized).JPG
IMG_0381 (resized).JPG
IMG_0380 (resized).JPG
IMG_0376 (resized).JPG
IMG_0375 (resized).JPG
IMG_0374 (resized).JPG
IMG_0373 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,900 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Black Spider-Man

Added: January 28th, 2018 Ended: January 30th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Excellent condition Black Spider-Man. I am the 2nd owner. This game is completely stock/ original 2007 run. Has the certificate of authenticity, original manual, 2 keys, and goody bag. 2 very tiny chips out of bottom head area (few millimeters in size and not noticeable unless really looking for them). Also very minor wear on shooter lane, but only where ball loads on. Also a very small chip out of black circle paint around the dock ock magnet (again, few millimeters in size and not noticeable unless looking for it). Otherwise, the game is in excellent shape overall. Everything works perfect. I have not had any issues with this game. Has approximately 1930 plays on it. Price is low because I need this sold ASAP to make room for another game. I am taking a $1,100 loss on this game at the price of $5,900, so price is firm. I think this is an absolute bargain. Cash only. I can help load it. Easy 1st level and curbside loading. If interested, please text or call me at [phone number removed] Thanks, Caleb

Item photos

IMG_0373 (resized).JPG
IMG_0374 (resized).JPG
IMG_0375 (resized).JPG
IMG_0376 (resized).JPG
IMG_0380 (resized).JPG
IMG_0381 (resized).JPG
IMG_0382 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Nashville, TN, US

Seller insights

These are Pinballer81's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinballer81's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Wow again!!!

#3 1 year ago

Man if you were closer/

#5 1 year ago

Why not just give it away-wow is right!

#6 1 year ago

Nice machine. Good price. Just picked one up. Paid more.

#7 1 year ago

Does it smell funny?

#8 1 year ago

Stern's first true LE, but priced like a premium.

#9 1 year ago

REALLLLY NICE!

IMG_2678 (resized).JPG

#10 1 year ago

Gdamn, would love to snatch this up.....

#11 1 year ago

Id really like to snag this myself too! That said, the seller is a nut-job. He has re-listed this 5x+ with different prices. Looks like an amazing machine though...

#12 1 year ago

11 Times? Please explain yourself...Are you for real? Do you want to sell this game or not?

Screenshot_20180128-003410 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20180128-003403 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20180128-003352 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20180128-003339 (resized).jpg

#13 1 year ago

Wtf wow lol

Nut job or not if this was in wa I’d go get it.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from ASOA:

11 Times? Please explain yourself...Are you for real? Do you want to sell this game or not

While that is a lot of listings he said it is a cash and carry deal with no shipping so the transaction seems straight forward. This is also his lowest price he has offered in the listings.

#15 1 year ago

Yes but his last thread was at 5900 and then it went up the next day. So that was confusing. People can sell there games for any amount they want and if he is legit then that is great. Hope he sells it for an amount that is good for him. Just being cautious for other pinsiders.
Bottom line 5900 6000 Or 6500 is all a great price for this game so I hope he sells it.

#16 1 year ago

I cant believe this hasn't sold yet, has the market dropped off that much recently??

#17 1 year ago

Someone needs to buy this pin. This guy is being very fair with his price. Friends I know spent 8K on there HUO Spider Man Black.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Someone needs to buy this pin. This guy is being very fair with his price. Friends I know spent 8K on there HUO Spider Man Black.

They have really come down the past 6 months tho.... along with lots of other pins.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I cant believe this hasn't sold yet, has the market dropped off that much recently??

Yes it has.

#20 1 year ago

Its always a pin have to sell is worth less and A pin I want to buy is worth more. Everyone should just ask me what I want to buy or sell so they can do the opposite. Just looking out for you guys. No sense in all of us getting screwed.

#21 1 year ago

OK, first of all I am not a nut job, but thanks for your unsolicited opinion. Yes, I have listed it many times. 1st several listings were in September 2016, because I really needed the extra money at the time... got several offers in the mid to upper $6k range. Few days later, I was able to get a loan to cover the expenses I was initially trying to sell the game for. So, I kept it. This round of listings, I have had to keep lowering the price to get ANY interest. At $6,100, I literally got zero interest. Trust me, I am also wondering WTF?? So, I felt like at $5,900, this would be a for sure easy sell. Had a couple people interested, but still no sale as of yet. I know this low price is probably bewildering some and pissing off others. Sorry, but not sorry. I need this friggin thing sold to make room, even at a loss. Hopefully it will sell soon. If it makes you feel any better, I won’t post the selling price, unless you keep being an ass ( you know who you are, 917 area code). Thanks.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

Gdamn, would love to snatch this up.....

Ha.....ha ...he said snatch

E594C1EC-1C3D-42B0-93AF-E7C64D403BBD (resized).jpeg

#23 1 year ago

This market is so ass backwards. My apologies. Hope you sell the game. Great game looks awesome and you can do a lot to make it even more custom if that is what you are into. Back Alley Mods has a few things. Awesome price. GLWTS

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer81:

OK, first of all I am not a nut job, but thanks for your unsolicited opinion. Yes, I have listed it many times. 1st several listings were in September 2016, because I really needed the extra money at the time... got several offers in the mid to upper $6k range. Few days later, I was able to get a loan to cover the expenses I was initially trying to sell the game for. So, I kept it. This round of listings, I have had to keep lowering the price to get ANY interest. At $6,100, I literally got zero interest. Trust me, I am also wondering WTF?? So, I felt like at $5,900, this would be a for sure easy sell. Had a couple people interested, but still no sale as of yet. I know this low price is probably bewildering some and pissing off others. Sorry, but not sorry. I need this friggin thing sold to make room, even at a loss. Hopefully it will sell soon. If it makes you feel any better, I won’t post the selling price, unless you keep being an ass ( you know who you are, 917 area code). Thanks.

I think the price is great. If I was remotely closer, Id buy it in a second.

#25 1 year ago

At this price who cares about the shipping fees. Buy it!!!

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from ASOA:

At this price who cares about the shipping fees. Buy it!!!

$5900 is about $7500 Canadian, add taxes and shipping, $1000+ its still a good price but not nearly as good. I've been looking for another Spiderman and this would really fit the bill but distance really does matter here.

#27 1 year ago

It’ll sell for $5900. It just might take a few weeks. Games in this price range tend to sit even if they are great deals. There’s a lot of new games to compete with around the same price.

#28 1 year ago

So you could buy 2 Black Spider Man's for the same price as the $CAD16k Ghostbusters!

I'd even consider shipping this to Australia!

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

It’ll sell for $5900. It just might take a few weeks. Games in this price range tend to sit even if they are great deals. There’s a lot of new games to compete with around the same price.

If this game takes a few weeks to sell at this price, the pin resale market has softened quite a bit.

#30 1 year ago

I just think the appeal of a black spiderman is greatly diminished especially with the Vault out there.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I just think the appeal of a black spiderman is greatly diminished especially with the Vault out there.

It’s always been a soft market - even before the vault. Unlike most every other LE, there is no difference at all in gameplay or rules from the standard version. It’s all cosmetic.

I have one of these for sale too - but I’m not mad about the asking price - I’m happy that someone will be able to get one for much less than normal.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

This pin, the black edition, looks amazing, especially with the chrome, the vault, not so much... Personal opinion of coarse but I think this looks amazing.

#33 1 year ago

Oh I like the look of it too just commenting on market

btw - didn't notice this was cromed out too. Damn nice deal.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Oh I like the look of it too just commenting on market
btw - didn't notice this was cromed out too. Damn nice deal.

BSM came chromed from Stern.

SMVE (resized).jpg

#35 1 year ago

Yep, sure did!

#36 1 year ago

Who cares what spider man who likes. This guy wants to sell his game. This game is a spider man black at a great price. All we are doing is distracting real buyers. Not fair. This guy is legit. So give him the respect he deserves when selling a game. If you have something informative or helpful great!

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Who cares what spider man who likes. This guy wants to sell his game. This game is a spider man black at a great price. All we are doing is distracting real buyers. Not fair. This guy is legit. So give him the respect he deserves when selling a game. If you have something informative or helpful great!

game is sale pending so I think he's good.

#38 1 year ago

Thank Satan I was about to get out the Iron Maiden money goddamn ya.
Deal o the year already in Jan.

#39 1 year ago

Did not see that.

Congratulations. Great game for a great price.

#40 1 year ago

I’m still confused as to why the price jumped from $5900 to $6100 if you didn’t have any interest. If you really needed this thing gone ASAP then you wouldn’t have increased the price. It all just looks odd.

#41 1 year ago

That is what confused me as well. Then I started looking into the history of the game. We do not have to understand as long as he sold it and someone gets it. But yes it was confusing.

#42 1 year ago

If anyone in wa or bc wants to sell one for this I will buy

#43 1 year ago

Hey. You guys remember when this was a $12,000 machine? I just can't, or I would. Jesus what a great deal.

#44 1 year ago

This is the best version of the game at a great price.

Congrats on the sale.

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hey. You guys remember when this was a $12,000 machine? I just can't, or I would. Jesus what a great deal

It was never a 12k machine. They topped out around 9k per my memory sometime in 2013 (I know there were asking prices of 12k but to my knowledge no one ever paid that much...perhaps I’m wrong though and someone will confirm they paid that much for one).

#46 1 year ago

Yeah Tiger, that might have been an exaggeration (who me?!) but I definitely remember a few $10,000 ads for this. Could've sworn I saw a 12k once. Sure, nobody paid that, but the BSM got up there for awhile. It's a gorgeous machine, but I have trouble justifying such a price hike just for looks alone.
This was a screaming great deal. Congrats to buyer and seller.

#47 1 year ago

I think top sales were close to 9k at one point. Been slowly coming down every year though.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside