New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 196209)

For sale: Black Spider-Man

By Blazed

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by delt31
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1090357 (resized).JPG
P1090358 (resized).JPG
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
20170901_131517 (resized).jpg
20170901_131443 (resized).jpg
20170901_131428 (resized).jpg
20170901_131440 (resized).jpg
20170901_131433 (resized).jpg
20170901_131426 (resized).jpg
P1090317 (resized).JPG
P1090314 (resized).JPG
P1090316 (resized).JPG
P1090315 (resized).JPG
P1090313 (resized).JPG
P1090309 (resized).JPG
P1090311 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 6,000

for sale

For sale: Black Spider-Man

Added: August 21st, 2017 Ended: December 27th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Home use only Black Spider-Man. I am the second owner. Excellent condition. Has a small chip in the black at shooter lane(since covered with removable stealth protector). McKee aluminum topper, LEDs, custom speakers, target decals, lighted flipper buttons and alternate slingshot and flipper return lane plastics(originals included). When I purchased this machine originally, I also received an extra complete set of ramps, plastics, toys, extra playfield and mirrored backglass. The extras will be available to the buyer for an additional cost or I will sell separately after I sell the game. Please message if you have any questions.

Item photos

P1090319 (resized).JPG
P1090307 (resized).JPG
P1090308 (resized).JPG
P1090310 (resized).JPG
P1090311 (resized).JPG
P1090309 (resized).JPG
P1090313 (resized).JPG
P1090315 (resized).JPG
P1090316 (resized).JPG
P1090314 (resized).JPG
P1090317 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Yreka, CA, US

Seller insights

These are Blazed's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Blazed's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Wow...this is the most resonable price on a BSM I have seen...

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Exactly what I was thinking

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I agree and it is priced the way BSM should be. The only difference is cosmetic with backglass, rails, etc. I think it is a $500-$1000 upgrade from Red SM. Not worth $1000-$3000 plus premium.

GLWS OP , decent deal for someone.

#5 3 years ago

Weekend bump

#6 3 years ago

Spidey Sense bump.... someone with no interest to own a SM pin, will awaken this weekend and be pulled to your BSM. Realizing they must have it, they will. Expect to close by Sun midnight.

edit - my future Monday-self offers congrats on the sale. Have some tequila shots on me. Congrats to new owner too, have some tequila shots and enjoy this gem.

#7 3 years ago

Added pictures for those interested in the side rails and lock down bar.

20170901_131426 (resized).jpg

20170901_131433 (resized).jpg

20170901_131440 (resized).jpg

20170901_131428 (resized).jpg

20170901_131443 (resized).jpg

#8 3 years ago

Some one also asked about total plays. I would assume this is correct unless the original owner had to update the code.

20170901_131517 (resized).jpg

#9 3 years ago

Bump for a beautiful game at a great price. This one has flow for days and is one that can stand the test of time in a small to meduim collection. Love the soundtrack on this way more than the VE re-skinned version. GLWTS

#10 3 years ago

Still available

#11 3 years ago

crazy it's still available at this price.

#12 3 years ago

Would be in my house already if this was closer..... and I have a SM.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Would be in my house already if this was closer..... and I have a SM.

I was just thinking the same thing and my SM has quite a few enhancements, weren't these selling for $8K not too long ago? Someone on the left coast is going to get a really good deal.

#14 3 years ago

Yep..... 90 hours RT it a tad to much for me...... Bump

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Yep..... 90 hours RT it a tad to much for me...... Bump

Why not ship it? Probably cost you $350 with my insurance. Is game pickup only? I shipped 100's of games and many departed from west coast and Midwest regions, while most came from Northeast or Southeast (considered local). Had Sellers not considered shipping, my collecting history and overall experience with pinball would look totally different.

Are you allowing shipping Blazed?

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Why not ship it? Probably cost you $350 with my insurance. Is game pickup only? I shipped 100's of games and many departed from west coast and Midwest regions, while most came from Northeast or Southeast (considered local). Had Sellers not considered shipping, my collecting history and overall experience with pinball would look totally different.
Are you allowing shipping Blazed?

I perfer to deal in person that way the buyer can verify the the condition of the game. If it doesn't sell in the next couple of weeks I would consider shipping if the buyer sets it up and we could work out a payment method.

1 week later
#17 3 years ago

Sunday bump

#18 3 years ago

What I wouldn't give to be able to buy this from ya. GLWS, beautiful game.

#19 3 years ago

Weekend bump. Price lowered to $6000

#21 3 years ago

maxresdefault (resized).jpg

#22 3 years ago

I too would love to get this and sell my reg one

#23 3 years ago

This is crazy!!! What a deal. for someone in the area. I neber ship or buy sight unseen but this has me thinking.

#24 3 years ago

GLWS, great price !

#25 3 years ago

If it doesn't sell by next weekend, its out to the curb she goes. only joking because I believe it will be sold.

#26 3 years ago

Am I the only one here thinking about upgrading from my Red SM to Black SM?

Guys in Cali should check this game out!

#27 3 years ago

The market has definitely changed and those guys with big collections and tons of money tied up in this hobby better brace yourselves!

#28 3 years ago

nah not really. Black spiderman just isn't lighting the world on fire.

#29 3 years ago

huh? you think its just black sm not selling? you haven't been paying attention!

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

huh? you think its just black sm not selling? you haven't been paying attention!

I have a red SM for sale...I bought it 1.5 years ago for 5k and there were a few people hoping I would pass on it so they could buy it ( we were lined up to pay 5k) today it is for sale after I put a few hundred into it and I cant get any interest at 4700, I also have a huo IMVE with mods, shaker, leds etc and no interest at 4600...

#31 3 years ago

Wow, beautiful game that like many of you I'd buy if it were closer. What happened with SM prices? Did the VE change things that much? What's next, Tron LE coming back down to earth (fingers crossed).

I can't believe this game isn't sold!

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

I guess i haven't "poppy cock". Thanks for alerting me of this! I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't come across your witty comment about pinball sales. Thanks again

#33 3 years ago

My location is the biggest reason it usually takes me longer to sell games (and why I have to price them lower). Even tho I live in California it might as well be southern Oregon, more people go to a Dodgers game then live in my entire county. Pinball to me is a hobby not an investment. The only time I have sold a game for more then I have paid for it is when I buy a routed beater and put tons of sweat equity into it.

#34 3 years ago

shipping should help. I never want to ship but just bought a Woz because it was a much better deal than any local even when accounting for shipping.

#35 3 years ago

Location location location. If this wasn't a 9 hour drive away I would have bought this already. Many others here would have if shipping was offered.

#36 3 years ago

Bump for NorCal.

#37 2 years ago

Weekend bump

P1090358 (resized).JPG

P1090357 (resized).JPG

#38 2 years ago

Demand from CA, OR and WA areas should be stronger. blazed did you piss off all the entire left coast or something. Game will sell brother, I'll try sending positive vibes in your direction.

#39 2 years ago

SM is such a great game, and this one looks awesome with the chrome armor. Unbelievable price!

#40 2 years ago

It's the VE plus all the hot new shit making this a tougher sell. There have never been so many new pins to choose from since I entered the hobby. I have a VE or I would've bought this already.. I'm sure someone will step up soon. It's a good deal for sure.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

It's the VE plus all the hot new shit making this a tougher sell. There have never been so many new pins to choose from since I entered the hobby. I have a VE or I would've bought this already.. I'm sure someone will step up soon. It's a good deal for sure.

I think the VE sucks, so I'm the perfect customer for this....but too far! Anyone driving down to L.A. from up north and wanna bring me this?

#42 2 years ago

Another great deal that I want.. Argh! bump

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think the VE sucks, so I'm the perfect customer for this....but too far! Anyone driving down to L.A. from up north and wanna bring me this?

chris at slyfox shipping will do it for about 300ish.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

chris at slyfox shipping will do it for about 300ish.

If the Blazed would go for it, I'd call Chris up! Right now it's pick up only.

#45 2 years ago

Sold pending pickup and payment next week.

#47 2 years ago

Just bought a very very modded original sm myself for about the same price . This was a good deal on a le one. Its a great game and probably one of sterns top 3 imo. Lots of toys, shots and good code.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Just bought a very very modded original sm myself for about the same price . This was a good deal on a le one. Its a great game and probably one of sterns top 3 imo. Lots of toys, shots and good code.

did you just get the one from pittsburgh? that was a nice one. Good seller too.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside