image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160117_165818_(resized).jpg
e_1_(resized).jpg
12523160_10208242824936664_3703688675354535967_n_(resized).jpg
IMG_1071_(resized).JPG
IMG_1070_(resized).JPG
IMG_1069_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Black Rose (Bally, 1992)

Added: 2016-01-10 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (February 22nd, 2016) • Ended: February 29th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 2,200

Item description

Nice players BR. Cliffy on cannon, all new rubbers, LEDs, rebuilt plunger. Looking to trade and add cash if necessary. Thanks.

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_0950_(resized).JPG
IMG_0958_(resized).JPG
IMG_0960_(resized).JPG
IMG_0951_(resized).JPG
IMG_0953_(resized).JPG
IMG_0959_(resized).JPG
IMG_1065_(resized).JPG
IMG_1066_(resized).JPG
IMG_1067_(resized).JPG
IMG_1068_(resized).JPG
IMG_1069_(resized).JPG
IMG_1070_(resized).JPG
IMG_1071_(resized).JPG
12523160_10208242824936664_3703688675354535967_n_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rjbowes3's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to rjbowes3's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,200

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Cleveland, OH, US

#2 8 years ago

Very underrated pin. Glad I picked one up recently. Everyone who plays it absolutely loves it. Glwts.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Geo:

Very underrated pin. Glad I picked one up recently. Everyone who plays it absolutely loves it. Glwts.

No doubt! One of the few I regret selling, love sinking ships, great call outs, glws.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

No doubt! One of the few I regret selling, love sinking ships, great call outs, glws.

Completely agree. Regret selling mine too. Should sell relatively quickly. GLWS Bump...

#5 8 years ago

Thanks, it really is an underrated pin.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from rjbowes3:

Thanks, it really is an underrated pin.

Very underrated. Out of curiosity, what you be looking to trade for? Almost would be interested if you were a little closer

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Very underrated. Out of curiosity, what you be looking to trade for? Almost would be interested if you were a little closer

I am very open. Have been entertaining trades of games like wh20, Demo Man, Road Work. Would like to maybe step up to a Shadow or Ripleys-level game. Would also sell outright to search for my next pin on the market. Your EAPM is one good looking drain monster.

#8 8 years ago

I pmd you and didn't get a response

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I pmd you and didn't get a response

Sorry, I replied. Thanks for the message.

#10 8 years ago

Bowes is a great dude. I helped him get this (his first pin) and he got hooked and now wants to upgrade. There's only 1 switch error and i'll fix it for him this weekend (broken solder on a subway switch and i just didnt have my gun when i went over). Plays 100%, a nice player game thats pretty clean but has a little wear and typical fade.

#11 8 years ago

I miss mine too, I sold to some flipper lol

#12 8 years ago

This was the BR in Toledo a few months ago for sale, correct?

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I miss mine too, I sold to some flipper lol

I fell into the same trap with my gorgeous BSD.

Was told "this ones a keeper for me".

Guy is a scalawag.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

This was the BR in Toledo a few months ago for sale, correct?

Yep, prior owner had it serviced by Dr. Scott's out there. I had the guys at Superelectric (http://superelectric.tv/) upgrade the machine as set forth in the description.

#16 8 years ago

Been Looking for one but again too far west. Hey what do you know about" homearcade" I believe he is near you he also just put one up for sale.

#17 8 years ago

I made a mistake his name is "inhomearcade" sorry.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

I made a mistake his name is "inhomearcade" sorry.

I believe that he is a retailer out of Illinois and I know that he has listed a ton of machines lately but know nothing else. Sorry.

#19 8 years ago

Hey thanks for answering me. I asked him how much to ship his BR he said $350 and the pin had no LEDs I told him that I could never come out of that money wise when I went to re-sell. Your pin looks great but yours is local pu right??

#20 8 years ago

Probably pick up or he'd drive potentially in a trade, I'd probably tag along as our wives can hang when we hang. I'd help Bowes ship it but I think he'll likely try to not go that route first.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from rjbowes3:

Yep, prior owner had it serviced by Dr. Scott's out there. I had the guys at Superelectric (http://superelectric.tv/) upgrade the machine as set forth in the description.

Also if it's not evident from the pictures the previous owner filled in some of the fade on the cab with sharpie, noticeable up close.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from rjbowes3:

Also if it's not evident from the pictures the previous owner filled in some of the fade on the cab with sharpie, noticeable up close.

Aaa yes the infamous "sharpie" black works wonders, red maybe not so much.

Bump for the rose! If I were single she would be my bitch.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from rjbowes3:

Your EATPM is one good looking drain monster.

EATPM is my absolute favorite. She'll never leave. Wife won't let her..................

#24 8 years ago

Bowes you know your wife wouldn't let you have eatpm anyway

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Bowes you know your wife wouldn't let you have eatpm anyway

I wanted it as my first pin and she said "no boobs." Then BR's tatted boobs showed up, but it was too late.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from rjbowes3:

I wanted it as my first pin and she said "no boobs." Then BR's tatted boobs showed up, but it was too late.

Boobs are good I thought??

e_1_(resized).jpge_1_(resized).jpg

#27 8 years ago

Bump for the rose!

I love looking at that backglass on eatpm, just awesome, my wife just shakes her head but can't deny her beauty lol

#28 8 years ago

glwts OP.

For those that worry about the cab, there are decals available at Planetary. This is a good price on a fun pin!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Bump for the rose!
I love looking at that backglass on eatpm, just awesome, my wife just shakes her head but can't deny her beauty lol

Easily a top 5 backglass. I tried to argue that Elvira is an empowering figure for women. Non-starter. http://www.theonion.com/article/biden-offers-government-post-elvira-mistress-dark-51090

#30 8 years ago

If only I were closer...

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from oldmike704:

If only I were closer...

Me too

#32 8 years ago

For those that asked:

20160117_165818_(resized).jpg20160117_165818_(resized).jpg

#33 8 years ago

Fixed the subway switch error. Plays 100% no credit dot etc.

#34 8 years ago

Bump!

3 weeks later
#35 8 years ago

Tax season bump!

#36 8 years ago

Nice looking pin for the price. And she's got LEDS!

Should think about bringing to the Ohio show for sale. Someone would nab it.

#37 8 years ago

Am definitely thinking of doing that.

1 week later
#38 8 years ago

Had a funny exchange with a pinsider who wanted to rush over with cash and promised more cash than his "initial offer," but then his back went out. Then that apparently got better and he wanted to rush over with cash, then his truck was broken. Then the truck apparently got fixed and he wanted to rush over with cash, but immediately thereafter he magically found a black rose right by his house.

I have earned this bump.

#39 8 years ago

A simple "sorry, I changed my mind" usually is accepted.

Welcome to the world of pinball Bowes!

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

A simple "sorry, I changed my mind" usually is accepted.
Welcome to the world of pinball Bowes!

Ive been trying to tell robbie that's pretty much how pinball goes. Although he sent me the screens of the message correspondence and it's really scam suspicious. I generally end up trading with people who have been on the site more than a year at least and usually alot longer

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from rjbowes3:

Had a funny exchange with a pinsider who wanted to rush over with cash and promised more cash than his "initial offer," but then his back went out. Then that apparently got better and he wanted to rush over with cash, then his truck was broken. Then the truck apparently got fixed and he wanted to rush over with cash, but immediately thereafter he magically found a black rose right by his house.
I have earned this bump.

Wish you were closer... 7 hours one way..tough to do.

#42 8 years ago

Not trying to scam anyone at all and sorry if if seemed that way. Has been a very busy couple of weeks. Hit a huge buck a week and a half ago, back went out doing sheet rock and I've been in a panic trying to get a BR as a b-day gift for the Mrs. Found one nearby in md. I'll keep the pms short from now on.

20160227_075009_(resized).jpg20160227_075009_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-rose-bally-1992-1994 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.