(Topic ID: 287591)

For sale: Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro)

By K9Marshal

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DC416E23-6E55-4DAA-9068-35F8BD951E7B (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro)

Added: 2021-02-09 19:40:41 UTC • Ended: February 16th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Black Knight Pro in excellent condition with a lot of extras:
Full Playfield protector
Shooter lane cliffys
Powder Coated metals to include speaker grill and coin door
Stern Topper
Stern Shooter rod
Cointaker interactive backbox led mod
Usb extender to update code without removing backbox led mod
Mirror blades
Shaker motor
Speaker lights
Lighted flipper buttons
Playfield toy
Titan flipper bands
Fluorescent plastic protectors

Price is firm with all included - $5,500 without topper

I will add more pics later

Item photos

DC416E23-6E55-4DAA-9068-35F8BD951E7B (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are K9Marshal's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to K9Marshal's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Blackwood, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

#2 3 years ago

Great deal with all the mods. GLWS

#3 3 years ago

So, $2k extra for the topper (which only cost $400 less than a year ago)?

Might be the best topper Stern has made, but c'mon man!

Hell, if someone wants mine I might let it go for only $1500! Installed since last June, and typically have the animatronics stuff disabled through settings when playing alone, so the "wear" items have minimal use. I'll include the box, manual, and all packing materials FOR FREE and will even don cotton gloves as I meticulously and lovingly prepare it for its journey to you!

In any case, it's hard to imagine coughing up $7500 for a Pro when none of the "mods" actually do anything to enhance gameplay, especially given that $7.5k (probably less, if you are nice to your distro) will buy a NIB Premium AND let you enjoy that "new pin" smell for a few weeks. (With some Stern games, the gameplay delta between the Pro and Prem/LE isn't enough to justify the increased cost, but on this title the Prem/LE really does offer meaningful upgrades.)

#4 3 years ago

You can get a LE for this price. Insane

#5 3 years ago

Is this post a joke? I say again, I am kicking myself for not buying the BNSOR Premium at the auction 2 months ago, at $5000.00

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Is this post a joke? I say again, I am kicking myself for not buying the BNSOR Premium at the auction 2 months ago, at $5000.00

If you were closer I’d be kicking you too.

#7 3 years ago

I can tell you this, I have been getting a lot of operated Stern titles, 2014 to 2017 issue. Every one has been offered at sub 5k, that will not happen again here, based on what I have seen in the last 2 months! Ghostbusters Pro coming in next week, $5200 is now what I will offer it up for, instead of the $4700 I was going to do.

#8 3 years ago

The game plays so much better with stopper.
There are very few toppers worth a dime. Just my opinion.

#9 3 years ago

I hope you get every penny you want, but I will downvote "Titan Flipper Bands" till my last breath

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

I can tell you this, I have been getting a lot of operated Stern titles, 2014 to 2017 issue. Every one has been offered at sub 5k, that will not happen again here, based on what I have seen in the last 2 months! Ghostbusters Pro coming in next week, $5200 is now what I will offer it up for, instead of the $4700 I was going to do.

ghostbusters is dmd and was 4600 new. modern sterns are 5500 plus.

#11 3 years ago

I have had talks with seller with other machines in the past. He is easy to deal with. He is in a rough spot. Its so stupid how toppers are all the rage lately. It makes no sense to me. If it was my machine to sell I wouldnt know where to start as the prices on them are so crazy. Too cheap your a fool too high and you get bashed. Good luck on the sale.

#12 3 years ago

I told my wife that the day she seems me pay more than $100 for a topper to shoot me in my sleep.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

The game plays so much better with stopper.
There are very few toppers worth a dime. Just my opinion.

How can a game play better with a topper? It plays the same without it...lol

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

in general, you're right. but in the case of this topper, it is interactive with the ball through the playfield switches. so technically speaking, it does enhance the gameplay experience. if it were located on the playfield, it would be considered a toy. anyway, by no means am i justifying the price of it, or any other aftermarket item.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

in the case of this topper, it is interactive with the ball through the playfield switches. so technically speaking, it does enhance the gameplay experience.

That's pretty amazing and is shows us what they COULD do with every topper, but 95% of the time they just "mail it in".

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

I have had talks with seller with other machines in the past. He is easy to deal with. He is in a rough spot. Its so stupid how toppers are all the rage lately. It makes no sense to me. If it was my machine to sell I wouldnt know where to start as the prices on them are so crazy. Too cheap your a fool too high and you get bashed. Good luck on the sale.

If he is in rough spot then a lower price would help. Sometimes you got to do what you got to do and if losing a few bucks is what it takes then so be it.

I would pull the topper and sell the game and topper separate. I don't think this will sell at $7500. I have seen a LE sell for this and a premium at $5800.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

If he is in rough spot then a lower price would help. Sometimes you got to do what you got to do and if losing a few bucks is what it takes then so be it.
I would pull the topper and sell the game and topper separate. I don't think this will sell at $7500. I have seen a LE sell for this and a premium at $5800.

Sorry that might have read strange. I meant to say that figuring out the price was rough for the reasons I stated above..

#18 3 years ago

Sorry that might have read strange. I meant to say that figuring out the price was rough for the reasons I stated above..

gotcha.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

ghostbusters is dmd and was 4600 new. modern sterns are 5500 plus.

I could care less. NIB selling price has no bearing in this place! Buy a Ghostbusters Pro at $4600.00, where are they?

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

he says in the ad he's willing to sell the game alone for $5500

#21 3 years ago

Man I’m very concerned in the direction that pinball is heading ....not a great deal but glws.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

It was a joke.

#23 3 years ago

Can't believe this isn't sold yet.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

I think $5500 for a pro is high on this title. I have seen premiums for less than $6k

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I think $5500 for a pro is high on this title. I have seen premiums for less than $6k

I know mods are not for everyone, but he has over 1k worth installed on an HUO machine.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

I know mods are not for everyone, but he has over 1k worth installed on an HUO machine.

Everyone is different but I do not try to get my money back on mods or expect to pay for them. Maybe some on a rare topper, I do not like colordmd, and the lighting is so good in my gameroom I don't need invisiglass. Any other mod I do not really expect to pay for.

#27 3 years ago

Ummm he has a wanted ad for a Hobbit 1 day older thats more expensive then this title when priced correctly, sure sounds rough....with this price of 7500 for a BKPro Hobbit would be 10k, i guess that is a rough spot

#28 3 years ago

Even the pro alone at $5500 seems kinda crazy to me, and I really like this game (specifically I like the pro more than the premium or le). Not to price police at all, but I'd guess $5000 would be a stretch on this. $4800 seems closer to reality to me, and I'd still pass...

Best of luck with the sale. It's crazy times, so maybe it will sell.

Mike

Quoted from bigehrl:

#29 3 years ago

The way I see it is if you don’t want a pin with the add ons I have at the price I have into it without the topper - go find yourself another black knight with nothing added and just enjoy the game. To each their own.

Topper prices are crazy yes but I sold Elvira topper for $1500 in a day and then someone else sold theirs for $2000 right after and the saying goes something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it ‍♂️

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Undocumented HUO....
What does that even mean? That has to be the dumbest classification Pinside has. Either you have paperwork trail proof that it is Home Use Only machine or not. If there is no proof (routed games restored can be made to look brand new) than it is not HUO only in any classification. Even HUO is a joke, in my opinion, as I know what some people do to their NIB games after they open them.

No comment on the actual machine being sold except you can buy a NIB Pro w/topper for $7400 (on pinside) and know its true history.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

...That has to be the dumbest classification Pinside has...

Don't forget "New out of box!"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 130.00
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-sword-of-rage-pro-38?hl=wesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.