(Topic ID: 248439)

For sale: Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE)

By Yelobird

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by kklank
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3888 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 8 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,800 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE)

Added: July 31st, 2019 Ended: August 4th, 2019
Condition: NOB - New out of box (first owner)

Item description

Black Knight LE for sale. I think it has roughly 30-40 plays on it? As new as you can get. Wife and kid are not into it so as its the family arcade its going to get replaced. Not a scratch with all paperwork etc though I tossed the box. Asking a my loss price as we have Wonka coming soon and parking is at a premium here. lol I can post pictures or send granted its virtually New. Really would prefer a local but I can help if needed.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Wheaton, IL, US

Seller insights

These are Yelobird's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Yelobird's stats page

#2 8 months ago

Wow, that is smoking deal.. is this title headed to the 6-7k zone for an LE by Xmas though? Ouch.

#3 8 months ago

Anything is possible but for this sale we simply have another title in route and there is a Knight parked in his spot! Lol. Really is a fun game and I believe this is close to the Premium base price so the new owner gets a square deal.

#4 8 months ago

Great price, GLWS Dave!

#5 8 months ago

Wow 30-40 plays?

Quick wipe down with a micro fiber to polish your Nob and this game would be as new

#6 8 months ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Wow 30-40 plays?
Quick wipe down with a micro fiber to polish your Nob and this game would be as new

Can do. I will buff it up for you and even include the rag with the deal. lol A few have asked, (not sure why) but yes I have already updated the code to the newest and there are no installed modes. Stock for the purist with all certs and original paperwork from factory.

#7 8 months ago

Fair price on a great pin. My pro on location has been very popular.

#8 8 months ago

What no love for the Knight? lol Tough market now with some really amazing games. Its a great time for pinball!!

#9 8 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What no love for the Knight? lol Tough market now with some really amazing games. Its a great time for pinball!!

Tell me about it. I had my wife pose in a thong next to the BIBLE I'm selling and I still got crickets.

In fact the ONLY PM I got was one from Robin saying he took down the "girl in underwear" pics from the ad. Unreal.

#10 8 months ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Tell me about it. I had my wife pose in a thong next to the BIBLE I'm selling and I still got crickets.

Please post pics in this thread to help the seller out.

#11 8 months ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Please post pics in this thread to help the seller out.

They left the thread pics, but deleted the ones in ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ac-dc-le-bible-back-in-black#post-5107004

#12 8 months ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

In fact the ONLY PM I got was one from Robin saying he took down the "girl in underwear" pics from the ad. Unreal.

I'll take an additional $100 off the game to you if you post those Pics or just PM them to me would be fine! lol

#13 8 months ago

Thank you sir. Both of you sellers...GLWS

#14 8 months ago

Ok thats to funny. Thats a commitment to sale! lol For 3 kids shes still looking good congrats to you.

#15 8 months ago

That would be the type of forum topic that could have used a pole.....

#16 8 months ago

Don't know if a real picture was needed but I guess it would better prove I have the game.....lol

IMG_3888 (resized).jpg
#17 8 months ago

I have found that even when selling a mint, stock game, photos are absolutely necessary. Take a bunch of good ones. People buy with their eyes.

#18 8 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

I have found that even when selling a mint, stock game, photos are absolutely necessary. Take a bunch of good ones. People buy with their eyes.

You just want a picture showing your GC score.

#19 8 months ago

I'll vouch for this seller. Smooth transaction if you buy for sure.
I've played one game on this game and it was exquisite. Played perfectly.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside