Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    BK_Cap_Ebay.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Parts - for sale

Black Knight Pop Bumper Cap NOW AVAILABLE

Added: 2015-08-12 18:21:29 UTC

#2 8 years ago

I just saw these listed and got very excited because I need one for my BK but nobody had one that was just like the original. I was just looking a few days ago and having no luck, then today I saw these and was pumped! Expect an order from me soon!

#3 8 years ago

Nvm, saw they were running low. Bought one! Thanks again for making these!

1 week later
    #4 8 years ago

Just got this and installed it on my BK. It looks awesome with a red LED installed - huge improvement over my faded-sticker version...

#5 8 years ago

Just received mine. Looks good, but does not appear to be a hot stamped cap. The center black graphic is raised and has a definite edge to it. Almost looks more like a screened print. It will never be confused with an original; but that said, it looks better than an original in my opinion.

I just hope it holds up as well as a hot stamped cap in the long run.

As for delivery, very fast!!!! Thanks!

#6 8 years ago

Got mine a few days ago. Quality looks good and will sure look better than the plain red cap I was planning on installing.

#7 8 years ago

Yes. They were printed using a pad printer. This method is essentially the same result as screen printing. The pad has microscopic dots that the pad pics up and deposits on the cap. The stamp method would have made a messy print. This method provides a very clean durable print.

Jeff

#8 8 years ago

There are still some BK's left from the batch. Next games up are sorcerer and time warp caps

ebay.com link: Williams BLACK KNIGHT Pinball Machine Pop Bumper CAP Brand NEW STAMPED

Thanks for looking
    Jeff

#9 8 years ago

Ok Jeff I will bite just dropped you an order for one our BK has a stickered one also and our Sorcerer has one broken cap so let me know when they come out I will take 3 of those!

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from ClassicArcades:

There are still some BK's left from the batch. Next games up are Sorcerer and time warp caps
    ebay.com link » Williams Black Knight Pinball Machine Pop Bumper Cap Brand New Stamped
    Thanks for looking
    Jeff

Ya! Count me in for Sorcerer!

1 week later
    #11 8 years ago

Got mine and it's missing some of the black line around the inner circle. Tried to contact though eBay mail with no response. image.jpgimage.jpg

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from thepinballworks:

Tried to contact though eBay mail with no response. image.jpg

<RANT>Jeff is the reason exact reason that Rick @ PPS needs to rethink his license trolling and approval process</RANT>

#13 8 years ago

Funny how the ad says "actual cap you will receive" and does not look like the one you received.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-pop-bumper-cap-now-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.