20200714_195350 (resized).jpg
20200714_195355 (resized).jpg
20200714_195405 (resized).jpg
20200714_195412 (resized).jpg
20200714_195416 (resized).jpg
20200714_195513 (resized).jpg
20200714_195516 (resized).jpg
20200714_195538 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 3 years ago

lol noway maybe1500 for both... sorry too far gone for a players game!!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Do you alway low ball the shit out of everyone?
This ain’t the 80’s anymore, unlike your facebook photos of yourself that look like they’re ripped from the pages of a teen beat magazine featuring Duran Duran....

No I don't Fucking low ball the shit out of everyone; I'm calling it as I see it!! I'm entitled to my opinion you dishonest trust fund baby green giant retard looking mother fucker!!

Keep sucking on your mothers titties while your father watches fuckface!! Oh yea mind your own bees wax dick!!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

To his credit between he and I we have sold 3 black knights this year all of which were right in this ballpark, I'm open to an offer but not under 40 percent of asking.
Also if you say its going to take a lot to get to players condition, why would you even be interested?

Totally, understandable I've been in the hobby for just under 10 years.

I used to own a BK & guess it's utterly shocking to me that with the amount of planking/wear compounded with raised inserts & bad boards/acid damage that this would be going rate. I'd be interested if I wasn't going to lose my shirt getting it back to a decent state. I was just considering after I got new boards or work down & new PF that I wouldn't be into it for 4k plus!!! This is more of project game for me to handle GLWS

sorry Shackler but you annoyed me with your pissy comment & you should stop being a fucking know it all dick lol!!

#12 3 years ago

That’s the spirit! Are you through?
If so, feast your eyes on your own pictures old grey beard, so we can all see how much of what you just said is a classic case of projecting yourself.
You belong in an episode of Felix the cat, you god damn cartoon character [quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on stalking me & that's great that you're able to take screen shots I'm so very proud of you... ummmm ya okay. Can you like just shut the fuck up now

#14 3 years ago

I’ve noticed that behind closed doors, you have a large mouth like a bass from a nearby lake, though in person you’re all polite and cheery.
Why do you think that is? Lol, you need some cranberry juice “Ace Danger” ?

Seriously, you really don't know when to stop do you lol. You just pissed me off I'm a decent guy I try to do right by people. I don't talk shit to people behind a keyboard or closed doors. I certainly would be happy to call you a dick to your face over one of those pussy ass cranberry drinks if you'd like

This is getting silly; clearly pricing has gone up I totally get it; I don't comment that crazy often so christ give me a fucking pass wtf

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-65?tu=acedanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.