You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

93B5D840-371D-4378-9F0B-20962332E3C7 (resized).jpeg
OP (resized).png
E0A43A03-BFD3-43D3-8976-3C09A636DF95 (resized).png
74E012AB-8806-4F88-8308-2E86B670252C (resized).jpeg
1c73e09c8bd1b9b705ed18ee22bc594d98a98907fb822d6252e8002d892e3fad_1 (resized).jpg
F94D712C-D6F3-4455-9E49-9AAC95D23CA5 (resized).png
new_york_city (resized).JPG
D8FE454E-ACF3-466D-9B87-4C9708A60412.gif
vincentprice2 (resized).jpg
F181CA3B-083F-4321-906F-9731BC69016B (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Black Knight 2000 One of the nicest in the world

Added: 2022-08-23 00:06:17 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (December 12th, 2022) • Ended: February 6th, 2023
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 9,000 (OBO)

Price is firm
Open for offers

I’m so sad I have to part with this it has been my pride and joy. Has to be one of the nicest bk2k in the country if not world Everything’s been redone and tittsed out by one of the high end pin people . new cherry red legs.. everything works perfectly no wear.. a dream machine.. original paperwork and keychain..best soundtrack I’m pinball many say.. paid a lot for this baby and had it shipped from vegas here.. so it’s not cheap but it’s a show stopper panty dropper.. as u can see in added pics even under the upper playfield perfectly clean.

Item photos

74E012AB-8806-4F88-8308-2E86B670252C (resized).jpeg
E0A43A03-BFD3-43D3-8976-3C09A636DF95 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Tiltboss's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Tiltboss's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Diego, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 39.99

#2 1 year ago

Not saying it doesn’t look gorgeous at first glance, but you’re gonna need a LOT more pics all around if you want $9k for a BK2K. GLWS.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Not saying it doesn’t look gorgeous at first glance, but you’re gonna need a LOT more pics all around if you want $9k for a BK2K. GLWS.

For sure, can’t see anything

#4 1 year ago

Looks like a beater to me.

#5 1 year ago

I can at least understand how KISS always introduces itself at the beginning of the concert as: "You wanted the best? You got the best! The HOTTEST band in the world! KIIISSSSS!"

This ad is just hyperbolic BS.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I mean half the other half of the game could be ridden with mice nests and also on fire. You just wouldn’t know 100% at this point without more pics.

#7 1 year ago
F181CA3B-083F-4321-906F-9731BC69016B (resized).jpegF181CA3B-083F-4321-906F-9731BC69016B (resized).jpeg
#8 1 year ago
vincentprice2 (resized).jpgvincentprice2 (resized).jpg
#9 1 year ago

This ad would actually be more compelling with zero photos in place of the ones you posted.

#10 1 year ago

Sounds like OP paid way too much, Vegas money I guess, and is now trying to recoup his losses. No way ever is ANY BK2000 worth this amount. Even if it was NIB (batteries removed of course and all rubbers replaced) it would be worth $6k at the very best on the best day of the year. Wow. Crazy people

#11 1 year ago

Come on guys, it has cherry red legs and a key chain. That has to be worth a couple bucks . lol

#12 1 year ago

"Give me your money!"

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Sounds like OP paid way too much

This is what I'm seeing out there, these guys pay way to much on hype alone and then try to sell to the knowing . Kinda funny really when you sit back and watch it unfold.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

I can at least understand how KISS always introduces itself at the beginning of the concert as: "You wanted the best? You got the best! The HOTTEST band in the world! KIIISSSSS!"
This ad is just hyperbolic BS.

At least there was a time when Kiss DID have the best live show….

Can’t say any BK2K has been worth 9K.

#15 1 year ago

That's it for pics? Can't be that nice

#16 1 year ago

Some would like shooter lane pics. I’d like kickback pics

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Some would like shooter lane pics. I’d like kickback pics

Some would like any pics.

#18 1 year ago

Always the noobs with the "nicest in the world" comments...lol

#19 1 year ago

Not even a shooter lane pic. Camman man.

3 weeks later
#20 1 year ago

wow, so you traveled the world and can guarantee this is the nicest? Pretty impressive.

#21 1 year ago

Things no where close to 9k. Even WITH the original keychain. Gtfoh with this crap.

You do know games WAY WAY better than this go BRAND NEW for like 6k right?

Bk2k isn’t even that great. I’ll trade you my Nip It plus 2500. Fair deal.

#22 1 year ago

Hey...Be nice to the seller.

He's just trying to cover the heavy taxation in His State.

#23 1 year ago

I usually keep my tittsed out show stopper/panty droppers in a dirty cluttered garage too

#24 1 year ago

On the one picture the inner sides of the head are all scratched up from pulling the speaker/display panel in and out. I always use 2 pieces of card stock between the panel and head when I pull or install them.

1 week later
#27 1 year ago

But its not tittsed out.

#28 1 year ago

I have a question. What does Black Knight say when you shoot the challenge lane and multiball is not lit?

#29 1 year ago

Come on, nobody?

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I have a question. What does Black Knight say when you shoot the challenge lane and multiball is not lit?

Iam the nicest in the world

#31 1 year ago

“No way”

#32 1 year ago

guessing you bought it from that Vegas pins guy, biggest crook on here.

4 weeks later
#33 1 year ago
D8FE454E-ACF3-466D-9B87-4C9708A60412.gifD8FE454E-ACF3-466D-9B87-4C9708A60412.gif
1 month later
#34 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

U look like a beater

#35 1 year ago

Y’all’s funny. Ur like women. Lol. A dirty garage you sound like my wife.
Crazy that there’s more hating in pinball than the weed industry. ‍♂️‍♂️ you know what something’s worth? What someone’s willing to pay, not what a buncha “pinball elites” say it’s worth. I paid what I paid and had a blast with the game. Someone will probably come along and want it and they’ll have a blast with it. I looked for months for a nice one and none popped up. This one did and I grabbed it and I’d do it again. Anyways have a swell day ladies. Go ahead and bicker to each other now about whatever it is y’all gonna bicker about. I won’t be reading any of it.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

Always the noobs with the "nicest in the world" comments...lol

Ah yes us silly noobs. What do we know compared to the pinball gods from lower Burrell hahahah or fort pierce lmao. The fact that you’ve spent 10 years posting on a pinball forum lol. that doesn’t mean shit. Except you prob don’t got much goin for u. Expect pinball. Who’s next. Mark from shaboigan… the pinball god? Y’all are haters. Thas it. Plain and simple. I get that you prob don’t know this term in your neck of the woods. But rest assured. That’s what it is. You’re hating cuz you can’t imagine someone having a nicer game than you and it just boils your Midwest blood to think someone may pay 2 times what your best machine cost for one made in 1989. Now kindly go ahead and fill in your worthless “this is what I think” posts and I’ll be over here irl bit hating. Ciao Bella.

#37 1 year ago

I get it tho. Ur just playin the hand u were dealt. You didn’t do well w the ladies or homies.. you excelled at pinball. It’s what you got. So you’re gonna ride it into the ground. I get it. Really. Just don’t expect us out here in the real world to really give a rats bean bag. See u next year ladies.

#38 1 year ago

Ah yes, Can't sell the table? Fire off multiple childish insults, written in horrible grammar.

That will help!

Add in LOTS of pictures, to attempt to justify the cost. Then accept you paid too much and sell at a loss if you really need to move it.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Tiltboss:

Ah yes us silly noobs. What do we know compared to the pinball gods from lower Burrell hahahah or fort pierce lmao. The fact that you’ve spent 10 years posting on a pinball forum lol. that doesn’t mean shit. Except you prob don’t got much goin for u. Expect pinball. Who’s next. Mark from shaboigan… the pinball god? Y’all are haters. Thas it. Plain and simple. I get that you prob don’t know this term in your neck of the woods. But rest assured. That’s what it is. You’re hating cuz you can’t imagine someone having a nicer game than you and it just boils your Midwest blood to think someone may pay 2 times what your best machine cost for one made in 1989. Now kindly go ahead and fill in your worthless “this is what I think” posts and I’ll be over here irl bit hating. Ciao Bella.

Definitely a respectable-sounding seller. Maybe I'll buy this great deal!

Seriously though, all the replies to this topic are from different people with different levels of income but a shared appreciation for the pinball hobby. Maybe someone WILL buy your tittsed-out game for $9K, but if they do, it's most likely going to be a rich sucker with no idea what the machine is actually worth. A whale, if you will. It will probably end up breaking down in their basement and staying that way, because this person will have no idea how to fix it.

Red legs do not make a pinball machine worth nine grand. Neither does being "restored by one of the high end pin people." There is only one restorer who uses the trademarked term "High End Pins," and we would all know if this was his game. Your lack of pictures further contributes to lack of proof that the game got a high-end restoration.

No sane person would pay $9K for a Black Knight 2000 with no indication that it's worth it. I wouldn't hesitate to sell mine at that price, but those of us "out here in the real world" (right back at you) know that your asking price is a ridiculous pipe dream.

#40 1 year ago

He's not gonna read the comments y'all.. and nobody has said it yet, so I'll do it for him:

"10K by Christmas!"

Richard

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Tiltboss:

I won’t be reading any of it

Lies.

#42 1 year ago

4k all day.

$4075 if you toss in a non spray painted set of legs.

#43 1 year ago

He says he won't be reading any of it, and then continues to respond to posts he read. Classic!

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from Tiltboss:

Any time I hear somebody use the word "haters" I know they are a clown. Hater has to be the biggest COPE word of all time.

#45 1 year ago

Folks, you have to realize, $9k in San Diego suburbs money where you pay for the premium of not having any toilets as your poop not only doesn't stink, it immediately turns into turtle doves and hummingbirds, really equals out to about $4k in "Midwest" money. So this is only overpriced by a little bit.

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Any time I hear somebody use the word "haters" I know they are a clown. Hater has to be the biggest COPE word of all time.

Yup, and he’ll be calling us “jealous” any minute now

#47 1 year ago

Can I buy just your lower right return wireform? Mine is simultaneously broken, bent, and loose. Since nobody's going to buy the whole game at asking price, might as well make some coin on the sought-after parts.

#48 1 year ago

I can’t judge the price, just midwest trash over here and probably be hatin if I did.

#49 1 year ago

I love it when people say they are done with a thread and are going to stop reading/posting then keep on posting. It's a drug.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from JimFNB:

Yup, and he’ll be calling us “jealous” any minute now

Yeah, and the ever popular "you are just mad because you can't afford it"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-2000-one-of-the-nicest-in-the-world- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.