5F261937-C33F-4CDA-BAB9-B5142E60C2C7 (resized).jpeg
excalibur.gif
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Black Knight 2000

Featured Ad

Added: 2019-09-24 23:19:14 UTC • Ended: November 4th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 7,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Williams BLACK KNIGHT 2000 Pinball Machine Rare Collector Man cave Must Have!!!.

For sale is a Williams BLACK KNIGHT pinball machine.

Machine has been in my man cave for many years, I know I’ll regret selling this one. Machine has many upgrades and works flawlessly. Before I get into the details I NEED to say this machine is 29 years old, so it is not new. there are scuffs scratches and blemishes throughout. But in my opinion that’s the most nostalgic aspect of this beauty. I cannot declare shipping costs as any pin collector knows what it’s going to take to ship this. I can completely crate “additional cost” palletize arrange shipping and load onto a truck or any Courier. This is my personal machine but can be shipped from my commercial business.

Latest ROMs burnt into OTP’s

Pinscore LED matrix “replaced fluorescent”

play field incandescent converted to LED

working coin mechs

Most of the rubbers new

Some play field plastics new

Machine will be completely shopped prior to shipping by myself Dana Dash MSEE Tri State Electric R&S INC. and FULLY guaranteed!

Black Knight 2000 pinball machine was designed by Steve Ritchie and is a sequel to Black Knight (1980). It features the voice of Chicago singer Stephanie Rogers.

Game Features:

Flippers (3), Pop bumpers (3), Ramps (2), 3-bank drop-targets (2), Vertical Up-kicker (1), Kick-out hole (1), Split-level playfield, Horseshoe lane, Magna-save, Kickback. Hitting the three targets on the drawbridge lowers the drawbridge, providing access to the skyway ramp.Three multiball modes: “Double Knight’s Challenge” (2-ball), regular multiball (3-ball), and “King’s Ransom” multiball (3-ball timed wizard mode).

Item photos

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Elleway's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Elleway's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Erie, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

#2 4 years ago

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.

(Just JK this dude’s high)

But hey, at least some of the rubbers are new!

#3 4 years ago

I originally thought it read 2500.

Now I see it’s 7500.

Guessing this is a joke.

#4 4 years ago

Cool pin. Value is more like $2500. No clue where you pulled $7500 from.

#5 4 years ago

Hoping for better luck on your 2nd post

#6 4 years ago

$7,500 ??? WTF MAN! Just like real estate in 2006. All will come crashing down. OP STAY OFF THE PCP MAN!

#7 4 years ago

A nice pristine BK2K sold for around $4500 a few months ago. This is definitely not in that range.

There have been a lot that sold $3000 range

#8 4 years ago

It’s a 2500 unique pin. 4500 pristine or not is to much for this pin.

#10 4 years ago

and/or
SCRAM

#11 4 years ago

wow! ... just ... wow!

#12 4 years ago

Someone delete this scammers account! Probably the same person that calls your cellphone claiming to be John (with a Hindi accent) from the IRS.

#13 4 years ago

Could I pay with mostly counterfeit bills?

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Could I pay with mostly counterfeit bills?

Yes, all with Apple gift cards!

#15 4 years ago

You are crazy lol

#17 4 years ago

Backbox looks like it was touched up perfectly...with a ball peen hammer.
I know slide save damage when I see it!

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I know slide save damage when I see it!

*shutter* don't even joke aboot it man....too soon!

#19 4 years ago

Does it come with 5500 bucks in quarters in the cash box?

#20 4 years ago

Thread delivers. Comedy, not pinball. But it delivers.

#21 4 years ago

Or maybe OP thought he was posting it on EBay and forgot this is Pinside??

#22 4 years ago

For that much It doesn’t even include the original topper? That’s good the coin mechs work tho....

#23 4 years ago

Left slingshot plastic is broken, and the plastic behind the left outlane is totally wrong. However, these are totally normal things that won't devalue it at all. Fixing them, in fact, is worth additional money as it helps you bond with your game.

I wonder if it needs any solder reflowed? You can do this yourself once the game is delivered, assuming you are a doofus.

How many plays has it had in the past 12 years?

Would you take $7299?

(These sick jokes brought to you by a guy who just won't let go of the imamaculate Baywatch meme.)

#24 4 years ago

The moderators are all drunk, which is why OP has not been removed from this website.

#25 4 years ago

Does it include the topper

#26 4 years ago

He is listed as part of the "Dirty Dozen" tax scammers for the 2018 filing season.

#27 4 years ago

Ads like this are just.. . adorable. I picture the OP deciding to put his game up thinking, yeah! I can get $7500! They do it all day on ebay! Where else can I advertise? Googlegooglegoogle pinball sites, ooh! Pinside! Let me register! RegisterRegisterRegister! Write long silly description, upload those pictures, set price, BAM! Look out Moneytown, here I come!

Cue sad game show music.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Elleway:

Ad listing: For sale: Black Knight 2000

NO WAY!

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Elleway:

I know I’ll regret selling this one.

No, don't think so OP. Not to this crowd. Maybe Facebook, craigslist or Ebay but sorry, you won't sell this one on here for near your asking price.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from Elleway:

I know I’ll regret selling this one.

You're in luck, because you're not gonna sell it at that inflated price. Enjoy it for years to come.

#31 4 years ago

Black Knight 7500

#32 4 years ago

Guessing OP seen the price on new Stern Black Knight SOR and thought it was same as his game?
Or put a 7 when meant a 2.

#33 4 years ago

The most hilarious part is he says the bumps and bruises are all part of the charm. Nostalgia! You can almost see the cigarettes burning down on the lock bar! The drunk slamming his heel into the coin door because it ate his quarter. And, shiver, its hard to even say this, but the image is now burned into my brain: the repeated 12 inch slide saves that no doubt render this games innards essentially useless.

Epic first post.

#34 4 years ago

This must be the coolest BK2000 anyone has ever seen. Come to Butthead

#35 4 years ago

Dont worry OP, you wont have any regrets!!

#36 4 years ago

I hope he knows this isn’t Ebay...

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from Elleway:

I cannot declare shipping costs as any pin collector knows what it’s going to take to ship this. I can completely crate “additional cost” palletize arrange shipping and load onto a truck or any Courier. This is my personal machine but can be shipped from my commercial business.

Does this guy even live on this continent? -Sounds like- he's just expanding his "business" beyond Craigslist, from foreign shores.

#38 4 years ago

You are joking right ? Please tell me it’s a joke

#39 4 years ago
excalibur.gifexcalibur.gif
#40 4 years ago

i really like how he just copied and paste (d?) straight from IPDB

5F261937-C33F-4CDA-BAB9-B5142E60C2C7 (resized).jpeg5F261937-C33F-4CDA-BAB9-B5142E60C2C7 (resized).jpegF45AAD98-AEC1-4FDA-9770-65C9A23E8854 (resized).jpegF45AAD98-AEC1-4FDA-9770-65C9A23E8854 (resized).jpeg
#41 4 years ago

Here comes a Yoko2una rant about this shit costing Pinside money.

I recently sold two games and boycotted the Pinside marketplace because of these bullshit ads like this. I consider the forum and the market two separate entities. I donate to Pinside for the use of the forums, but boycott the market because they won’t clean this nonsense up.

This past month and I had a Stern Spider-Man and Williams Disco Fever I was going to move. I mentioned they were for sale in our regional FS thread but really had them posted elsewhere. My post in the Northeast FS thread gets deleted because I “need to have a marketplace ad” for games of that value (SM). Well tough shit, you allow spam like this to persist, you ain’t getting a fee for my SM (but I’ll still donate to the forum).

What really gets me though is that tons of the locals have figured out that vagaries is a loophole. Nothing against those people, I’m friends with many and have heard great things about others. But I get f’ing flagged for “I have a SM and you can buy it for X-dollars” which is apparently a no-no, meanwhile others dance around it with “thinking of selling my SM. PM for details” or “selling a SM, pics and ad to follow” (which they seldom do).

So I actually say you can buy a pin, and give a price - fire alarms go off. People use blatant loopholes - fine. Spammers post $7500 BK2Ks - sure.

Pinside market lost 2 more fees by me selling my pins outside this bogus market. Clean this up and maybe you’ll see people like me wanting to sell here more. Until then have fun with people dancing around your rules and spammers that ain’t selling crap.

#43 4 years ago

lol oh dear
if your gonna scam or try and sell something at a stupidly over inflated price. Don't do it on a enthusiast forum!!!!

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Cool pin. Value is more like $2500. No clue where you pulled $7500 from.

Uranus! or should I say, his anus

#45 4 years ago

ever notice the guys that are 1-2 yr members are the ones with the highest prices on their pins?

#46 4 years ago

I thought this was overpriced until I saw the super cool car topper. That thing is sweet! Wish i had the cash

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I thought this was overpriced until I saw the super cool car topper. That thing is sweet! Wish i had the cash

OMG i did not see that, this changes everything this is now a BARGAIN pm sent!!!

#48 4 years ago

What is the "scam" here folks? It's overpriced, yes. It's lazily described, yes. It's overpriced still, yes. It is a SCAM? No. Probably. If it is, it's the worst scam ever. A $2k money order for an Addams Family that you'll never see would make a much better scam.

#49 4 years ago

its a scam to charge so much for so little, id certainly feel scammed if i bought it without knowing its true value

#50 4 years ago

Clearly not a scam as he paid money to list.

It’s just grossly overpriced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 39.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-2000-15?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.