5F261937-C33F-4CDA-BAB9-B5142E60C2C7 (resized).jpeg
excalibur.gif
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Here comes a Yoko2una rant about this shit costing Pinside money.
I recently sold two games and boycotted the Pinside marketplace because of these bullshit ads like this. I consider the forum and the market two separate entities. I donate to Pinside for the use of the forums, but boycott the market because they won’t clean this nonsense up.
This past month and I had a Stern Spider-Man and Williams Disco Fever I was going to move. I mentioned they were for sale in our regional FS thread but really had them posted elsewhere. My post in the Northeast FS thread gets deleted because I “need to have a marketplace ad” for games of that value (SM). Well tough shit, you allow spam like this to persist, you ain’t getting a fee for my SM (but I’ll still donate to the forum).
What really gets me though is that tons of the locals have figured out that vagaries is a loophole. Nothing against those people, I’m friends with many and have heard great things about others. But I get f’ing flagged for “I have a SM and you can buy it for X-dollars” which is apparently a no-no, meanwhile others dance around it with “thinking of selling my SM. PM for details” or “selling a SM, pics and ad to follow” (which they seldom do).
So I actually say you can buy a pin, and give a price - fire alarms go off. People use blatant loopholes - fine. Spammers post $7500 BK2Ks - sure.
Pinside market lost 2 more fees by me selling my pins outside this bogus market. Clean this up and maybe you’ll see people like me wanting to sell here more. Until then have fun with people dancing around your rules and spammers that ain’t selling crap.

The moderators are still drunk, which is why this listing has not been deleted.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

The moderators are still drunk, which is why this listing has not been deleted.

They won’t delete it. 1st time posters with wildly stupid asking prices are welcome here with open arms. It’s not an enthusiast site or anything. It’s a monetized marketplace where there’s an off chance 1% of these stupid ads converts to a sellers fee so they let it ride. Super simple to create rules for newbies and the marketplace.

It’s basically money vs integrity. They chose one way, which is why I’ll sell on other sites before I choose to sell here. Wasn’t always the case...

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Cool pin. Value is more like $2500. No clue where you pulled $7500 from.

Maybe the new black knight game for sale for $7k and assumed it was the same game they own. Idk it’s a stretch but that’s all I can imagine.

#54 4 years ago

Come with a price rape whistle mod?

#55 4 years ago

I don't think that the site moderators should or can decide which ad listings are "fairly" priced.
If someone wants to post at stupid prices, we are all free to not buy.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I don't think that the site moderators should or can decide which ad listings are "fairly" priced.
If someone wants to post at stupid prices, we are all free to not buy.

But you can create a threshold as to how much precious Pinside activity you should display before posting! Zero is the amount that leads to these. By just saying “you must have 10 meaningful posts on pinside” you can then see that they’re actually here to be a member or whether they do 10 copy and pastes or “agreed” and prohibit their sales abilities until they show they want to be here, not just to make a quick buck and scram.

#57 4 years ago
9755925D-E748-48BF-956D-DAF08D38263B (resized).jpeg9755925D-E748-48BF-956D-DAF08D38263B (resized).jpeg
#58 4 years ago

Adds like this are one of my fav aspects of pinside. Why would you want that to go away? There hilarious. The comments alone usually make it worth the read.

#59 4 years ago

This is classic pinside, as I’ve found out in the last 2 years of this hobby. Everyone is balking at this guys price( which is super high) but some people do this constantly on here with trades. I’ve had a few things lined up and then I get the classic “what do you value your game at” if you want the game do the trade who gives a crap about what I value the game at. Or they value your game at the bottom of the market and there’s above market “ but it’s got leds!!”

#60 4 years ago
2019-09-25_9-11-06 (resized).jpg2019-09-25_9-11-06 (resized).jpg
#61 4 years ago

Why the $500 mark up for pinsiders? It's listed for ONLY $7000 on ebay...

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Because here people appreciate a 29 years old item in all its glory.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Maybe the OP stole a page from this guys playbook, check item 6:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-12/page/2#post-5211632

#64 4 years ago

Guy must need one heck of a medical procedure.

#65 4 years ago

Yes, this is ridiculous, but I highly doubt its actually a scam! This hobby has been completely destroyed over the past 5-8 years by greedy people who have pushed up prices, and more so, by the dumbasses who are paying those prices! The only difference between this guy and them, is that this guy is far less likely to get this price, but not impossible that the right dipshit may come along! I don't see any difference between this and some jackass listing a thrashed Funhouse with a playfield showing more bare wood than graphics for $4500!! Or an IJ for 10 grand!?!!? And those ridiculous examples, and dozens of others appear on Pinside all-day, everyday!! And all of this stupid BS has forced me to abandon my 30-year hobby.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Yes, this is ridiculous, but I highly doubt its actually a scam! This hobby has been completely destroyed over the past 5-8 years by greedy people who have pushed up prices, and more so, by the dumbasses who are paying those prices! The only difference between this guy and them, is that this guy is far less likely to get this price, but not impossible that the right dipshit may come along! I don't see any difference between this and some jackass listing a thrashed Funhouse with a playfield showing more bare wood than graphics for $4500!! Or an IJ for 10 grand!?!!? And those ridiculous examples, and dozens of others appear on Pinside all-day, everyday!! And all of this stupid BS has forced me to abandon my 30-year hobby.

I get it, but I'm not letting dumb people force me out of the hobby. Just ignore them and enjoy playing these games. This goof is never going to get that price for his game. He obviously doesn't know what he is talking about and is just trying to take advantage of someone and make money. Probably found this on Craigs list and thinks he has a super rare item he can flip. If he was legit he would actually have the guts to chime in and answer back some of the many comments made on his post.

#67 4 years ago

Might not be a scam, sure. But the way the ad is worded and the punctuation used, is peculiar enough to be a red flag for me. Something's off, and it's not just his crazy ass price. Scammers are swarming our hobby right now, be careful guys, is all I'm saying.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

He obviously doesn't know what he is talking about and is just trying to take advantage of someone and make money.

Yup. No clue and bad intentions... perfect for an "enthusiast" site!

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Might not be a scam, sure. But the way the ad is worded and the punctuation used, is peculiar enough to be a red flag for me. Something's off, and it's not just his crazy ass price. Scammers are swarming our hobby right now, be careful guys, is all I'm saying.

I agree...Always someone waiting to part you from your cash it seems. They are easy enough to spot at least. In saying that I've met some great people in this hobby. Most of us are honest and just want to enjoy the hobby.

#70 4 years ago

I read this add and have no idea what you think you are buying.

Most rubbers changed, but then tells you he will fully shop it before it ships. Will he then use new or used rubber when shopping? Note, anybody that will shop a game with used rubber should be banned from this site on principal.

Is his name Dana Dash, WTF is this? I think the guy shopping out the game.

Indicated buyer must set up shipping, but later in the write up refers to what I think are shipping companies.

I burn a lot of Roms and have no idea what an OTP is? Is this some foreign lingo I don’t know about?

Can’t say for sure, but this has red flags all over just by reading the description. My gut tells me scam. But who knows.

Won’t be my money.

#71 4 years ago

Dang. I'd totally be in for $7400. Oh well.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from ctviss:

Dang. I'd totally be in for $7400. Oh well.

Says OBO, so it would be worth a shot for you.

#73 4 years ago

It's not a scam, it's just not a pinball person. This machine has been posted on ebay for $7K since April by a seller with over 4,000 transactions. He also sells electronic devices that supports his MSEE and the fact he ships things out.

Seller paid a fee to list it here, unlikely a scammer would do that.

Scams are confidence games that lure you in by making it look like a great deal, sometimes followed by forcing quick decisions that soften your defenses. This is none of those.

#74 4 years ago

Thousands of people fall prey to scams each year, losing millions of dollars in the process. DON'T BE THAT GUY!

#75 4 years ago

I keep waiting for this seller to respond to any of this. I won’t hold my breath, but the wait has been entertaining...and suspenseful

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

It's not a scam, it's just not a pinball person. This machine has been posted on ebay for $7K since April by a seller with over 4,000 transactions. He also sells electronic devices that supports his MSEE and the fact he ships things out.
Seller paid a fee to list it here, unlikely a scammer would do that.
Scams are confidence games that lure you in by making it look like a great deal, sometimes followed by forcing quick decisions that soften your defenses. This is none of those.

Nice homework. Ok so maybe he's not a scammer. But he's not gonna be a seller either.
I personally would never buy from an ad worded this way, that's just me though.

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

They won’t delete it. 1st time posters with wildly stupid asking prices are welcome here with open arms. It’s not an enthusiast site or anything. It’s a monetized marketplace where there’s an off chance 1% of these stupid ads converts to a sellers fee so they let it ride. Super simple to create rules for newbies and the marketplace.
It’s basically money vs integrity. They chose one way, which is why I’ll sell on other sites before I choose to sell here. Wasn’t always the case...

Your logic is a completely backwards.

Pinside doesn't get a percentage of a sale, so it doesn't matter what the list price is. All Pinside gets is a small flat fee when the game sells. So, there is no incentive for a ridiculously high price. In fact, because the price is so outside the norm, the game is very unlikely to sell, thus Pinside is very unlikely to get the game sale fee. So, there is no monetary advantage for Pinside based on the game owner's list price.

Conversely, if a game is fairly priced or underpriced, that usually does lead to a sale, so then Pinside will presumably get the fee.

Now, if this ad was an outright scam, it would have been shut down very quickly. However, neither the ad nor the profile show the earmarks of a typical scammer. Further research revealed that the photos were not stolen, and that the ad came from a legitimate ebay seller.

Is the OP an experienced pinball owner/seller? Probably not. Hence the odd description details and price outside the norm.

Quoted from arcyallen:

What is the "scam" here folks? It's overpriced, yes. It's lazily described, yes. It's overpriced still, yes. It is a SCAM? No. Probably. If it is, it's the worst scam ever. A $2k money order for an Addams Family that you'll never see would make a much better scam.

Exactly. Most scams have been either fair market prices or significantly underpriced in order to attract people and to instill a sense of urgency so that people overlook certain red flags when faced with the fear of missing out.

Quoted from Yoko2una:

What really gets me though is that tons of the locals have figured out that vagaries is a loophole. Nothing against those people, I’m friends with many and have heard great things about others. But I get f’ing flagged for “I have a SM and you can buy it for X-dollars” which is apparently a no-no, meanwhile others dance around it with “thinking of selling my SM. PM for details” or “selling a SM, pics and ad to follow” (which they seldom do).

We do remove those when we notice them. If you see one, report it. There are usually a small handful of posts that get removed every week because people are posting about games over $3k that they want to sell without an accompanying marketplace ad.

Quoted from Yoko2una:

This past month and I had a Stern Spider-Man and Williams Disco Fever I was going to move. I mentioned they were for sale in our regional FS thread but really had them posted elsewhere. My post in the Northeast FS thread gets deleted because I “need to have a marketplace ad” for games of that value (SM). Well tough shit, you allow spam like this to persist, you ain’t getting a fee for my SM (but I’ll still donate to the forum).

So, you're complaining about seeing other people posting about their games for sale in the regional threads without a marketplace ad, but then also complaining when your post was taken down for basically doing the same thing? Doesn't that prove that those types of posts are being taken down?

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

A nice pristine BK2K sold for around $4500 a few months ago. This is definitely not in that range.
There have been a lot that sold $3000 range

There's so much hate on the prices but you're absolutely right. It wasn't just one, there have been a few pristine BK2K around 4-$4500. That's the price for mint examples if people want to accept that reality or not. Keep in mind that it's $1200 just the new playfields alone. The prices reflect that. As someone that has a fully restored mint bk2k, I can tell you there's more than 4 grand in parts in mine. I think 3k is the new normal for an average example and the one in this ad would probably sell just below that from the looks of it. It just annoys me when people completely dismiss 45 on any bk2k. There are definitely examples worth that if the money has gone into the game. Just not the one in this ad.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from athens95:

I burn a lot of Roms and have no idea what an OTP is? Is this some foreign lingo I don’t know about?

One True Pairing. The seller feels that the ROM chips love each other and should get married.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from athens95:

Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

One True Pairing. The seller feels that the ROM chips love each other and should get married.

Wow. I didn't know that OTP meant "one true pairing". Perhaps in urban/slang usage.

In electronics it means "one time programmable". It is often used in place of "electronic fuse". Essentially it is something that can be changed from a logical zero to a logical one (or logical one to logical zero) but cannot be reversed or erased.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from athens95:

I burn a lot of Roms and have no idea what an OTP is?

Basically an EPROM without the window, aka PROM.

#82 4 years ago

Yes, that makes sense now.

I mean, it's not a valid bullet point for justifying a $7500 price tag, but...

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

I mean, it's not a valid bullet point for justifying a $7500 price tag, but...

Maybe the OP is in politics, they never seem to know the value of things?!

I'll eject myself out for that one!

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Your logic is a completely backwards.

Pinside doesn't get a percentage of a sale, so it doesn't matter what the list price is. All Pinside gets is a small flat fee when the game sells. So, there is no incentive for a ridiculously high price. In fact, because the price is so outside the norm, the game is very unlikely to sell, thus Pinside is very unlikely to get the game sale fee. So, there is no monetary advantage for Pinside based on the game owner's list price.

Conversely, if a game is fairly priced or underpriced, that usually does lead to a sale, so then Pinside will presumably get the fee.

Now, if this ad was an outright scam, it would have been shut down very quickly. However, neither the ad nor the profile show the earmarks of a typical scammer. Further research revealed that the photos were not stolen, and that the ad came from a legitimate ebay seller.

Is the OP an experienced pinball owner/seller? Probably not. Hence the odd description details and price outside the norm.

I don't believe I have anything "completely backwards". Pinside absolutely gets a percentage/tiered-value of a sale. If I tried to post my SM here, it would be categorized as a "Tier 4" game which would have a $25 fee if it sold ($22.50 if a donor). So ok, whether I misused the term "percentage", BK2K is still a Tier 3 game, which means Pinside is still getting a decent fee if it sells on this site. I suggested Pinside gets a cut of games, even if the ads are stupidly priced and bogus in nature. Pinside then still has the choice to allow every and all ridiculous FS ad on this site, because allowing all ads maximizes total potential marketplace revenue, but also highlights the frustration that many share about a "enthusiast site" allowing 1st time posters putting $7500 BK2K's for sale.

It's not that hard. If you clean up the marketplace from the newbies posting ridiculous ads, you fortify the site and show the members that you care about the enthusiast aspect of the hobby, while distancing yourselves from the other "flea market" means these posters have (FB, CL, eBay...etc.).

Quoted from ForceFlow:

We do remove those when we notice them. If you see one, report it. There are usually a small handful of posts that get removed every week because people are posting about games over $3k that they want to sell without an accompanying marketplace ad.

Lol, seriously, I get a "your post has been moderated" email on the same NE FS thread that has multiple ads exploiting the loopholes I shared. Sorry I was honest and said someone could buy an good game at an honest price (less than Pinside market range and in very good condition!). Meanwhile, within 14 posts (Thread Posts 14601 - 14615) the following posts exist. So let's not act as if Pinside is painting with a broad brush.

Quoted from DadofTwins:

TNA for sale, Located in York, PA close to the White Rose game room show.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Nice HUO SW pro with $500+ in mods for sale or trade. Thinking $4,700.

Quoted from Butch2099:

Anybody interested in a NIB Iron Maiden or NIB Batman 66 with very minor lower cabinet damage? Replacement side decal for Batman 66 is included. Waiting on decal for Iron Maiden. In a lineup nobody would notice. Save $$$ off NIB price, warranty would still apply.
Looking mostly for trades but would consider cash offers.
Pictures available but I cannot post them in this thread

Quoted from HowardHurtz:

Planning on posting an ad for my Judge Dredd sometime next week. $2900 OBO. Prefer a sale, but would entertain trade +/-.

Quoted from moonraker:

Acdc premium like new with extras, for sale or trade. Interested in CGC remakes, or originals, two for one trade. What do you have?

Quoted from spfxted:

If anyone local is interested in a loaded / excellent Scared Stiff....shoot me a PM.....

The posts above are clearly games for sale that could be bought with cash, all roughly within the $2900 - $6500 range. I just didn't beat around the bush and said you can actually buy a game at a set price. I'd love to know why my post was deleted while these are still active. Again, nothing against these posters. Just pointing out hypocrisy since you're saying to point out things, and these are in the same week of posts where mine was moderated, all from a 15 post sample range at the top of page 293 in the thread. There are countless more in there.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

So, you're complaining about seeing other people posting about their games for sale in the regional threads without a marketplace ad, but then also complaining when your post was taken down for basically doing the same thing? Doesn't that prove that those types of posts are being taken down?

Just saying, that I rarely have games to sell, and others are selling games all the time through the vagaries as shown above. I opted to be more transparent, and truthful and THAT'S what gets moderated.

And at the end of the day, here's what happening. This game won't sell, so Pinside won't get their Tier 3 fee. Meanwhile the devolving of this marketplace with ads like this have lost you the (actual selling) fees of a modern Stern and a solid state Williams because I decided to sell elsewhere. But don't give me grief for stating my opinions of the NE FS thread. I was only guilty of being honest and up front in that thread instead of using loopholes that are used daily and not moderated. I hope others realize this and act accordingly so that Pinside opens their eyes.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Pinside absolutely gets a percentage/tiered-value of a sale. If I tried to post my SM here, it would be categorized as a "Tier 4" game which would have a $25 fee if it sold ($22.50 if a donor). So ok, whether I misused the term "percentage", BK2K is still a Tier 3 game, which means Pinside is still getting a decent fee if it sells on this site.

Tier fees are set by the game title, not by the list price that the owner sets. If you want to sell a BK2K for $100, $1000, $10,000, or $100,000, the fee is the same for that title--even if it sells for $100,000 . Pinside gets the same fee amount no matter what price the game owner decides to put on their game.

We won't dictate a price for someone to set. The game owner is free to set a price as they see fit and what they want to ask is their business. If it doesn't sell after a while, it might be a clue that it's not priced to sell. So, they may decide to revisit price, do some more research, read the thread comments, etc. The point is that just because the price might be high doesn't necessarily mean it's a fake ad or a scam.

Quoted from Yoko2una:

Lol, seriously, I get a "your post has been moderated" email on the same NE FS thread that has multiple ads exploiting the loopholes I shared. Sorry I was honest and said someone could buy an good game at an honest price (less than Pinside market range and in very good condition!). Meanwhile, within 14 posts (Thread Posts 14601 - 14615) the following posts exist. So let's not act as if Pinside is painting with a broad brush.

Quoted from Yoko2una:

The posts above are clearly games for sale that could be bought with cash, all roughly within the $2900 - $6500 range. I just didn't beat around the bush and said you can actually buy a game at a set price. I'd love to know why my post was deleted while these are still active. Again, nothing against these posters. Just pointing out hypocrisy since you're saying to point out things, and these are in the same week of posts where mine was moderated, all from a 15 post sample range at the top of page 293 in the thread. There are countless more in there.

I understand you're upset and feel like you were targeted, but I assure you it wasn't anything like that.

Again, several other posts were removed--you weren't the only one. Are there some posts that fall through the cracks? Sure. Do moderators miss posts? Of course--there are over 1500 posts made every day; we don't have time to read every single one of them. We have to rely on reports, spot checks, and just our regular perusal of the threads we're interested in or catch our attention.

Quoted from Yoko2una:

Just saying, that I rarely have games to sell, and others are selling games all the time through the vagaries as shown above. I opted to be more transparent, and truthful and THAT'S what gets moderated.

And at the end of the day, here's what happening. This game won't sell, so Pinside won't get their Tier 3 fee. Meanwhile the devolving of this marketplace with ads like this have lost you the (actual selling) fees of a modern Stern and a solid state Williams because I decided to sell elsewhere. But don't give me grief for stating my opinions of the NE FS thread. I was only guilty of being honest and up front in that thread instead of using loopholes that are used daily and not moderated. I hope others realize this and act accordingly so that Pinside opens their eyes.

I always appreciate a fairly priced game, and the marketplace is available to you if you want to post it there. Nobody is preventing you from posting there.
The thing is that fairly priced games get scooped up pretty quickly (some are gone in less than 15 minutes!). So those ads don't generally hang around as long as the higher priced games. No, the marketplace isn't "devolving". In the past day alone, 49 games were marked as sold.

So, if you post a reasonably priced game in the marketplace among more expensive ones, how long do you think it would take to sell? People like bargains, and those don't stay listed very long.

Anyway, that said, if you want to continue this discussion, I would recommend opening a feedback thread, rather than to continue to hijack this for sale ad.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Anyway, that said, if you want to continue this discussion, I would recommend opening a feedback thread, rather than to continue to hijack this for sale ad.

This is a For Sale thread?

#88 4 years ago

Tbh no sale is gonna happen here so may as well use it for other chitchat

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

This is a For Sale thread?

More like a wishing thread.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Tbh no sale is gonna happen here so may as well use it for other chitchat

I think people already are, lol.

Btw, has the OP responded whatsoever?

#91 4 years ago

Dam there’s some good drugs going around, makes me wish I was young again as I would definitely love a hit of whatever the op’s smoking, but I’m to old and something would definitely go boom! Dam this new generation!!

Glws I think?

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Dam there’s some good drugs going around, makes me wish I was young again as I would definitely love a hit of whatever the op’s smoking, but I’m to old and something would definitely go boom! Dam this new generation!!
Glws I think?

He is on PCP.

1 week later
#93 4 years ago

This hasn’t sold yet?

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

This hasn’t sold yet?

No. He’s not going to deal
With low ballers and/or tire kickers.

Op knows what he’s got on his hands. Def NOT just gonna give this away.

#95 4 years ago

However.

Op is also on heavy amounts of
PCP and believes he lives on a small rock orbiting the planet Zoltar.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

he lives on a small rock orbiting the planet Zoltar.

Man, I was going to take this deal for sure, but it might cost too much to deliver from Zoltar.

Can Fastenal bring it to the largest moon of Jupiter? I can pick it up from there maybe. Zoltar is too far to drive.

#97 4 years ago

Always a bridesmaid never a bride

#98 4 years ago

Rumor has it if one is nice
To the op, he’ll package the pin up for shipping for only an additional
$200.

#99 4 years ago

OP is an impersonation scammer. This involves a scammer targeting the American pinball collector by pretending to be a legitimate Pinside member. Pinside has been informed of this scammer, butSTILL REFUSES to remove his profile OR POST!!!!!! Seems they are just in it for the money, as is this scammer.

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

OP is an impersonation scammer. This involves a scammer targeting the American pinball collector by pretending to be a legitimate Pinside member. Pinside has been informed of this scammer, butSTILL REFUSES to remove his profile OR POST!!!!!! Seems they are just in it for the money, as is this scammer.

How much do you think Robin made off this for sale post? I'm betting hundreds if not thousands.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-2000-15/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.