Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Choggard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Have nice BK- would say a solid 8 out of 10 for playfield, cabinet, and back glass. Has new target decals and hard to find new pop bumper cap.
Here is the story on it. Just bought the game recently from local pinball tech/ friend he had just moved and the game was broken down and the head was detached from the body. He told me the game plays 100% no errors and showed me how to re-connect everything. I got home re-connected and could not get it to play properly. It turns on- gi come on- but inserts not working- and will not kick a ball out when you start game. I manually pulled the ball out and played a game and things seem to work fine- just no insert lighting. I called him to come by and help me with it and getting the run around that he is very busy and will come by when he has some time in a few weeks. Needless to say not happy with him and frustrated with the pin- as I have no pin tech knowledge at all. Love to play but no tech savy here. I was debating on trying to find another tech to look at and fix or just sell as is- either way going to cost me some money. Thought I would try selling route first- as many guys on here are tech savy and could probably fix pretty easy.
Will try to take some pics for those that are interested.
Thanks
Scott

#2 10 years ago

Interested in possible trades +/- cash as well.

#3 10 years ago

Possible Chicago Expo delivery as well if that helps.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from pin15:

Needless to say not happy with him and frustrated with the pin- as I have no pin tech knowledge at all.

Yeah, not the best game to try to get the bugs out of without pulling your hair out, but a great pin when working. GLWS!

#5 10 years ago

Bump- can deliver to Pyramid Scheme show in GR on Sat night.

#6 10 years ago

Probably the evil 40-pin connector. Worst design in the history of pinball.

#7 10 years ago

Might just want to contact Hans on the forum here, he fixed my black knight boards up, had them shipped there and returned within a week and has been playing 100% since then. With shipping included I still think I only spent around $75, and I was having similar problems to what you have described.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Might just want to contact Hans on the forum here, he fixed my black knight boards up, had them shipped there and returned within a week and has been playing 100% since then. With shipping included I still think I only spent around $75, and I was having similar problems to what you have described.

That's a good idea.- Thanks

#9 10 years ago

Great game had it as a kid.. GLWS I've got a best up Firepower 2 I'd trade for it..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-1300-located-west-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.