Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Taxman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pins.jpeg
    Congo 039.jpg
    congo 063-XL.jpg
    Congo 020.jpg
    congo 061-XL.jpg
    20150213_003037.jpg
    congo 0019-XL.jpg
    congo 0016-XL.jpg
    congo 0013-XL.jpg
    Congo 007.jpg
    congo 080-XL.jpg
    Congo 004.jpg
    congo kit 066.JPG
    image-289.jpg
    image-92.jpg
    image-203.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Black and white CONGO 3300 obro

Added: 2015-03-14 18:21:24 UTC • Ended: April 3rd, 2015
    Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 3,300

Selling my mint congo, plenty of pics , no shipping. Local sale only.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Colehvac1's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Colehvac1's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Oakdale, NY, US

#2 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image-30.jpgimage-30.jpg

image-954.jpgimage-954.jpg image-773.jpgimage-773.jpg image-217.jpgimage-217.jpg
    #3 9 years ago

what the hell is a black and white congo? Does this mean the playfield is black and white like Centaur? That would be awesome and I want to see it.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what the hell is a black and white congo? Does this mean the playfield is black and white like Centaur? That would be awesome and I want to see it.

Well you can clearly see that the cabinet decals are black and white. haha.

#5 9 years ago

Maybe it means it was fading, so he helped it along to be 100% faded

#6 9 years ago

I think the B/W looks awesome, even if it is just a really horrible fade.

#7 9 years ago

You have two different prices quoted. Good luck with the sale...this is the machine I was going to buy last spring!

#8 9 years ago

If your on the fence you better hurry or it'll be someone else smiling. Shouldof,couldof,wouldve.....too late.

#9 9 years ago

More pics come with extra plastics and manual.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-139.jpgimage-139.jpg image-232.jpgimage-232.jpg image-638.jpgimage-638.jpg image-282.jpgimage-282.jpg image-370.jpgimage-370.jpg image-943.jpgimage-943.jpg image-135.jpgimage-135.jpg image-504.jpgimage-504.jpg
    #10 9 years ago

Black and whites were conversions. You could buy the kit from williams. Cabinet stencils were black and white and you dropped in a fully populated playfield and changed the Roms on the MPU.

-Jim

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Black and whites were conversions. You could buy the kit from williams. Cabinet stencils were black and white and you dropped in a fully populated playfield and changed the Roms on the MPU.
    -Jim

Interesting. What game was this converted from? I guess there was probable multiple games that would work in the conversion?

#12 9 years ago

With all the collectors wanting a congo I'm sure it will sell quick, my ad does say obro.originally I was bringing this game to allentown, but a local deal for another title has forced my hand. I don't know what game, I've seen the decals remove and TOTAN artwork underneath on one occasion

#13 9 years ago

I believe you could go from a Flinstones to a Congo and vice versa (I assume).

#14 9 years ago

Did Congo have a keychain plastic?

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

I believe you could go from a Flinstones to a Congo and vice versa (I assume).

Did they make Flinstones conversion kits?

#16 9 years ago

130 congos were converstion. You could go from a Dirty Harry or Flinstones to a Congo.

I believe they gave you the option to purchase a populated play field for each allowing you to do a conversion.

#17 9 years ago
    image-896.jpgimage-896.jpg image-203.jpgimage-203.jpg image-92.jpgimage-92.jpg image-289.jpgimage-289.jpg
    #18 9 years ago

You will get your asking price fast

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

You could go from a Dirty Harry or Flinstones to a Congo.

Have to purchase an entire boardset, too as congo is WPC95. how would you upgrade a DH or flinstones? Dirty Harry has a gun handle and flinstones has a push launch button.
    Light board would not be close to being the same or the speaker panel.

Maybe that's why they only made 130 of them? Dumb idea.

#20 9 years ago

PM sent

#21 9 years ago

Does anyone what to pick this up and run it down to Reading, PA? I am ready to buy it, but no time to go get it.

#22 9 years ago

Wow. WISH this were on the westcoast.

#23 9 years ago

Did u get it?

#24 9 years ago

Waiting for a reply. Hopefully.

#25 9 years ago

I'm sure someone already asked this, but what does $3300 "obro" mean ?

$3300, "okay bro?"

$3300, "oh brother!"

3. I'm kinda hoping it's not:
    $3300, "Ohhh, Brooo..."

-mof

#26 9 years ago

i think it means "or best reasonable offer"

#27 9 years ago

I'm in no hurry to get one but....too bad I'm not closer

#28 9 years ago

Loving my Congo, GLWS!

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

I'm sure someone already asked this, but what does $3300 "obro" mean ?
    $3300, "okay bro?"
    $3300, "oh brother!"
    3. I'm kinda hoping it's not:
    $3300, "Ohhh, Brooo..."
    -mof

Actually it says 3200 obro

#30 9 years ago

Ain't nobody got time for OBO up in hurr.

#31 9 years ago

I'm bumping this to make it easier for Usandthem to find.

#32 9 years ago

This game should have already been sold unless OP has changed his mind.

#33 9 years ago

Bump for a great seller.

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

This game should have already been sold unless OP has changed his mind.

Who tge heck knows ive offered his price a bunch over the last few months I still have the pm

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Who tge heck knows ive offered his price a bunch over the last few months I still have the pm

I would like you to show everyone the pm where you offered me 3300.00, because I never received it.
    There is a deal pending with the person that PMed me first, if the buyer backs out I will offer it up to the second to PM ME

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

Maybe that's why they only made 130 of them? Dumb idea.

Where does this 130 # come from? It is way off. They made hundreds of the conversion kit. I think I was told over 500 at one point from someone in the know.

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from mollyspub:

I'm in no hurry to get one but....too bad I'm not closer

Aren't you in the same state? Haha.

#38 9 years ago

Excited for my second pin.

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Excited for my second pin.

CONGRATS!!!

#40 9 years ago

Guess I should watch the movie.

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Guess I should watch the movie.

NOOOOOO!!!! Don't do it...it sucks. (Although at least you'll appreciate the callouts more...)

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

I would like you to show everyone the pm where you offered me 3300.00, because I never received it.

Why does your thread title say $3200 if you were asking $3300?

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

There is a deal pending with the person that PMed me first, if the buyer backs out I will offer it up to the second to PM ME

I have one from 121 days ago offering 3k before you shopped it or whatever u have did to it since u listed it then .you said u changed your mind and wanted to clean it up first and shop it out ans I said thats cool contact me when your ready. Then u said u wld bring it tl allentown and I cld probably purchase it there. All good bud another willl pop up and someone will want my money lol

#44 9 years ago

Congrats on your new pin. out of all the games I have it is my favorite. I'd like to know if there's a Wizard mode or what the Wizard mode is. Don't know if I ever achieved it or not.

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3pinballs:

Congrats on your new pin. out of all the games I have it is my favorite. I'd like to know if there's a Wizard mode or what the Wizard mode is. Don't know if I ever achieved it or not.

Not sure about Wizard Mode but does have Midnight Madness.

#46 9 years ago

Never Got Midnight Madness, anyone know how to achieve this? I usually don't read the rules as I like to figure it out by myself, but in this case I'd love to get it. Thx.

#47 9 years ago

Make sure your time and date are correct on the pin. Play the pin around 11:58 and keep playing until the clock reaches midnight but dont stop. You will see

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3pinballs:

Wizard mode is super multiball, which triggers when you collect 100 diamonds. 4 balls up top, 1 on the lower pf. You have to spell Congo before the lights reset, every five or ten seconds or so, and all while playing the four-ball multiball.

Quoted from Skyemont:

Make sure your time and date are correct on the pin. Play the pin around 11:58 and keep playing until the clock reaches midnight but dont stop. You will see

Screw that. I set the clock four hours ahead so that 8 o'clock is actually midnight. I'm too old to stay up that late!

#49 9 years ago

congrats on sale and new owner will love it!

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

NOOOOOO!!!! Don't do it...it sucks. (Although at least you'll appreciate the callouts more...)

Yeah right. This movie is awesome. Yeah, it is not gonna win any awards, but it is a good guilty pleasure movie for sure. Is the pin way better than the movie, sure. But the movie is still a must watch if only one time. This is coming from someone that will watch pretty much any movie though, so take that for what it is worth. Congrats on the purchase again.

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-and-white-congo-3200-obro/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.