(Topic ID: 249153)

For sale: Big Top (+$400 for Pinstadium installed)

By beelzeboob

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Syco54645
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2967 (resized).JPG
IMG_2966 (resized).JPG
IMG_2965 (resized).JPG
IMG_2964 (resized).JPG
IMG_2962 (resized).JPG
IMG_2961 (resized).JPG
IMG_2963 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Big Top (+$400 for Pinstadium installed)

Added: 2019-08-11 00:41:09 UTC • Ended: August 11th, 2019
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 100 (Firm)

Price is firm

Here's your chance to own a piece of pinball history. This Big Top was restored and owned by none other than Pinside's own @Colsond3. He sold it to me a couple of months ago, and now I'm letting it go for the same price. Here's his original For Sale thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-big-top

Why am I selling? @CrazyLevi would tell you nobody gives a shit why, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. I'm upgrading my grandkids' machine to a Joker Poker. What an awesome grandpa, right???

Everything works and is really a fun little game (better than Ghostbusters, anyway). Full LEDs, new rubbers, plexiglass on top so the little buggers don't break the glass having a temper tantrum...and then there's that old Colson magic with the new paint job and powercoated legs. PRICELESS! Only 2 changes since Colson sold it: I hardwired fuses in since the old breaker switches were getting a little wonky (but they're still there if you want to put them back in). And there's a scratch on the left side of the cabinet, which I'd like to think Colson left when we were moving the machine (and didn't tell me). But more likely it was just one of my grandkids acting like an asshole and f-ing up an otherwise perfect machine. *headshake* *eyeroll*

Here's your chance to be just one step removed from greatness. To open up some space in my house. But most importantly, to make a child you love both blissfully happy AND the envy of the neighborhood. Hell, I betcha they won't even notice the scratch. And hey!...I'll even throw in a ball and the manual!

FOR PINSTADIUM INSTALLATION, PLEASE ADD $400.

Local pickup only. This thing would cost more to ship than it's worth.

PM me with any questions and requests for extra pictures (but for every extra picture, I increase the price $5).

Item photos

IMG_2961 (resized).JPG
IMG_2962 (resized).JPG
IMG_2963 (resized).JPG
IMG_2964 (resized).JPG
IMG_2965 (resized).JPG
IMG_2966 (resized).JPG
IMG_2967 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are beelzeboob's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to beelzeboob's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

East Hanover, NJ, US

#2 4 years ago

Machine is sold pending payment/pickup. You snooze, you lose. Sometimes it pays to not have a social life on a Saturday night. God knows, I know all about that...

#3 4 years ago

Did the $400 pin stadium premium include sunglasses so that you can actually look at the game?

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Did the $400 pin stadium premium include sunglasses so that you can actually look at the game?

That's another $100. Gotta pay for all those ads.

#5 4 years ago

LMAO at your ad. GLWS bastard.

#6 4 years ago

Those backglass clowns aren't creepy in the slightest ...

#7 4 years ago

Okay...I'm going to have to shut this thing down for now and keep the game. Mrs. Boob isn't very happy with this For Sale decision, and the only sad looking Boobs in my house should be the ones on my chest. Thanks for looking everybody...

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

the only sad looking Boobs in my house should be the ones on my chest

you cant leave us hanging like that. we need pictures!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-big-top-400-for-pinstadium-installed?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.