By Magicchiz

9 months ago

Stats

• 115 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Magicchiz
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 83 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170211_231634 (resized).jpg
IMG_8430 (resized).JPG
IMG_8432 (resized).JPG
IMG_8424 (resized).JPG
IMG_8434 (resized).JPG
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
20160716_155305 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
IMG_3882 (resized).JPG
IMG_3881 (resized).JPG
drooling (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
20170123_204644 (resized).jpg
20170112_165157 (resized).jpg
20170112_165114 (resized).jpg
20170112_163929 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 115 posts in topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 9 months ago

Hey guys,

This isn't a game that sells fast. It takes the right person. The right deal. The right amount of money. Before something like this changes hands. Plus you have the issues with shipping or not and risking the thing to the shippers. Plus the original box and extra stuff. All I am going to say is there are deals on the table. Unless there is a full price offer and terms that I am happy with. Then I am trying to be fair to everyone that has made a offer and also trade options. So unless you have your name in the game. Chill, if it sells you will see the ad change.
Magicchiz

#102 9 months ago

The only way that a game like this sells fast is when it's priced too low. If priced too high like that nib game, it won't sell. The tricky part is finding the sweet spot in the middle that's fair to both parties. Hopefully the op and the prospective buyer can find it. GLWS

#103 9 months ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

The only way that a game like this sells fast is when it's priced too low. If priced too high like that nib game, it won't sell. The tricky part is finding the sweet spot in the middle that's fair to both parties. Hopefully the op and the prospective buyer can find it. GLWS

Even priced low, a game like this can be a slow seller unless it's **really** below market. There's only so many pinheads that can afford $15 or $20k machines, and then one of them has to want the game plus be willing to ship or live close enough to op. Anyone want to throw out a number for how many legitimate prospective buyers there might be for this title at any given time, say without shipping overseas?

#104 9 months ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Even priced low, a game like this can be a slow seller unless it's **really** below market. There's only so many pinheads that can afford $15 or $20k machines, and then one of them has to want the game plus be willing to ship or live close enough to op. Anyone want to throw out a number for how many legitimate prospective buyers there might be for this title at any given time, say without shipping overseas?

How many were able to drop 15K on a B66? 80? Plus others who shamelessly applied and were rejected... I would think it's pretty much the same prospective market, got to be in the 100 neighborhood at least I would think.

#105 9 months ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

How many were able to drop 15K on a B66? 80? Plus others who shamelessly applied and were rejected... I would think it's pretty much the same prospective market, got to be in the 100 neighborhood at least I would think.

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking -- although Batman might have interested more people with the whole nostalgia thing.

#106 9 months ago

This will eventually sell to the right buyer. Very cool collection

#107 9 months ago

Interested in trading 2 games plus cash.

#108 9 months ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Keep in mind, though, that those same people have had years to get a BBB if they really wanted one. So you are looking for someone that wants one, has the money, and for some reason hasn't bought one before that have come up. So the neighborhood I think is a lot lower. B66 was a new machine that no one has.

#109 9 months ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Keep in mind, though, that those same people have had years to get a BBB if they really wanted one. So you are looking for someone that wants one, has the money, and for some reason hasn't bought one before that have come up. So the neighborhood I think is a lot lower. B66 was a new machine that no one has.

Fair point. But there are also people that may have wanted one but just now are at the point in their life that they could afford/justify the purchase... it took a couple years to go from $350 for my first non-working project to a luci. 350 seemed like a lot at the time oh how that changed quickly!

#110 9 months ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Hey guys,
This isn't a game that sells fast. It takes the right person. The right deal. The right amount of money. Before something like this changes hands. Plus you have the issues with shipping or not and risking the thing to the shippers. Plus the original box and extra stuff. All I am going to say is there are deals on the table. Unless there is a full price offer and terms that I am happy with. Then I am trying to be fair to everyone that has made a offer and also trade options. So unless you have your name in the game. Chill, if it sells you will see the ad change.
Magicchiz

Yes. Exactly. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the price. That's up to the buyer and seller. I searched on and off for over a year to find the right deal and right timing. Then I decided to drive myself and get a trailer. It's a process, but with a great reward.

IMG_8434 (resized).JPG

IMG_8424 (resized).JPG

IMG_8432 (resized).JPG

IMG_8430 (resized).JPG

#111 9 months ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Yes. Exactly. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the price. That's up to the buyer and seller. I searched on and off for over a year to find the right deal and right timing. Then I decided to drive myself and get a trailer. It's a process, but with a great reward.

Good memories right there!

#112 9 months ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I am getting alot of of questions about partial trades. My main one is Monster Bash HEP, Clear coated playfield is a must. But anything might be possible within my wanted list.
Magicchiz

That was going to be my PM as well. Very good looking game! You did well with pictures etc.

#113 9 months ago

I wish someone would buy this game so I could stop drooling over the collection.

#114 9 months ago

I stopped by to take a visit before she bails, looks like she is going to get sold to somebody.. Good luck to the parties involved, this whole package is amazing when you think about it.. When you see it in person its even better..

20170211_231634 (resized).jpg

#115 9 months ago

Hello to all,

I want to thank everyone who commented and enjoyed seeing this BBB. I Just wanted to comment one last time before archiving my ad.

From the beginning My biggest worry was shipping this game. If it was to get shipped it would have to be the last resort if nobody wanted to come here play the game and see the game for themselves. I wanted cash, and it picked up!.

Most of the offers were from 17k to two full price offers. They all needed this collection shipped. I started looking into crating services to crate this and ship. needless to say it was expensive. Especially the international quote.

Today one of the original offers called and offered full price and picked up the game.
They got the game over the other full price offers because they came and picked it up. I didn't have to worry about someone trash talking me and my name if it arrived after shipping and was damaged.

There is no reason to hide the fact that I felt from the beginning that it should go for full price. I have seen multiple machine go for 15 to 18K. These being bare bones games. The collection was a labor of love, but was also put together to add value and not just be a bare bones game. While most had sold off their extra pieces long ago. I always think a collection is better together. Plus with the documentation that most games do NOT have. I had a few tell me my price was most likely low. I know most will laugh at that.

The collector pieces and grail pins will go on. They do have that special story. Just like Kaneda has said multiple times.

I am not rubbing my sale in anyone's face or trying to be that guy. I just felt that it should be open knowledge what it sold for. I am paying my fee to pinside and I am a straight shooter and the people that know me in this hobby. They should know it, and they could vouch for me anyday.

I hope everyone gets their "Grail Pin" someday.

Keep Flipping.
Magicchiz

There are 115 posts in topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside