Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

22F404A7-EBC1-4B75-9E0C-277AE55B466F (resized).jpeg
bbb big  bang bar in box (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#36 5 years ago

This photo looks like the same exact IPB game that has been passed around collectors in its original box since 2007.

There have been at least four owners based on my memory with the original machine delivery. However, speculative days of value are finally starting to run out, as the "unknown thing in the cardboard box" does not have the same value it used to overall with CGC looming with expectation in the background. It might just be time to finally open the damn thing, I mean it is Christmas.

Good luck.

1 week later
#40 5 years ago
Quoted from FathomPin:

Not me. This is my original purchase, #151 because I kind of knew Gene from auctions. I just lost interest in pinball repair, buying and selling during the long BBB waiting period, basically leaving the hobby in the dust. Though I do play the few pins I have that are not in storage mode, and occasionally list this thing.

Thanks for the correction, I must be thinking of another of the higher number of the final part of the IPB run.
There are plenty of us leaving the hobby in the dust after so many years.
I think it is time for me to pass my own pinball torch, and begin emptying my own storage.
I can't retire on a tropical island with a bunch of pinball machines in tow.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-big-bang-bar-capcom-1996-1?tu=xtheblackknightx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.