20190821_180108 (resized).jpg
20190608_162954 (resized).jpg
BE52EA59-5FB0-4A86-A832-C5705802D00C (resized).jpeg
6BB60994-44D4-4011-8AF8-39B0CAC12EC7 (resized).jpeg
97825E5B-03B9-4B25-B539-18C3DEADCD91 (resized).jpeg
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg
BBB top (resized).jpg
BBB Front (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: NIB Big Bang Bar

Featured Ad
Extended listing

Added: 2019-03-21 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (July 13th, 2019) • Ended: October 3rd, 2019
Condition: OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed)

Price

$ 22,500

Climate controlled basement in non-smoking home.

Just off I-95 between Philadelphia and Wilmington, DE. I'll ship on pallet if you make arrangements.

Not interested in trades.

Item photos

BBB Front (resized).jpg
BBB top (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Mark_in_PA's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mark_in_PA's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Philadelphia, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

#4 5 years ago
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpguh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg
#5 5 years ago

97825E5B-03B9-4B25-B539-18C3DEADCD91 (resized).jpeg97825E5B-03B9-4B25-B539-18C3DEADCD91 (resized).jpeg
#6 5 years ago

I just made some popcorn.....

#7 5 years ago

BBBr is coming....!!!!!!!

#8 5 years ago

I'll take two, please.

#9 5 years ago

Talk to me about a package deal.............................................................................................Crickets

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Talk to me about a package deal.............................................................................................Crickets

What? $45,000 for a Big Bang Bar and LOTR doesn’t sound like a good deal to you? Remember, they are new in box.

#11 5 years ago

X970000 power !

#12 5 years ago

Thank god it was climate controlled. That clearly makes it worth $10K more. These stupid threads and users are really getting old.

#14 5 years ago

PM sent

#15 5 years ago

Did they start selling weed over the counter? I will take 2 of them

#16 5 years ago

Cashing out?

#17 5 years ago

Can’t wait till they reproduce this..

#18 5 years ago

You might be waiting a long time

#19 5 years ago

Assuming no remake the price sounds reasonable. Can’t be too many nib BBB’s around. And it’s collectible even when it’s used.
GLWS.

#20 5 years ago

This opportunity is not for us......

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

What is a BBB worth, not NIB ? Just curious .

There has been a handful over the last few years ranging between a 15 and 18 K, on pinside.

#23 5 years ago

It's amazing there are still NIB...just when you have seen the last one another pops up. I wish I had space to store stuff like this for 10 years without thinking about it.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

There has been a handful over the last few years ranging between a 15 and 18 K, on pinside.

Really, that cheap? Thought that was what used ones were selling for.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Really, that cheap? Thought that was what used ones were selling for.

Hes referring to opened examples.

#27 5 years ago

Wondering why the powers that be are allowing this thread to continue...

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Why is that? He created a market ad.

#29 5 years ago

Go check out the discussion on the $2900 Fire machine.

#30 5 years ago

I don’t get the hostility. Yeah $30K is a lot of money, and there may be a remake coming down the road, but this isn’t as crazy as some other for sale ads on Pinside recently. It’s a rare machine NIB that opened sells for $15-$18K. Someone with money might decide it’s worth the premium for the NIB condition/experience.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

...I'm in.

#32 5 years ago

There are Pinball collectors that only buy NIB Games never intending to open or play those games. They are not players they are investors. I know one of these individuals here in Denver. These guys are very different animals. NIB games are just an investment and conversation piece. We do not really understand why someone would even want to collect a bunch of boxes and provide (at an expense) a place to store and maintain these boxes. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me but they are out there. Sellers can reach out to them directly but instead openly display the game for sale in places like this so that someone that might just want to have that particular game to open and enjoy will have the opportunity to do so.

#33 5 years ago

Let the big money move around...

Doesn't affect me and mine at all.

#34 5 years ago

Are there any other known NIB BBBs out there? Its definetly for the money is no object collector out there but wow! Talk about ultra rare. What would have more collectibility? Michael Jordan?

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I wonder why you keep showing up?

#36 5 years ago

Dispatch this is 504...... Suspect in sight.
Roger price police 504.....Apprehend him!

#37 5 years ago

Song lyrics go...
How much is that pinball box in the window woof woof
The one that they'll remake any day!

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I wonder why you keep showing up?

The discussion attached to the Fire ad had moderation warnings. Not the case here. Just wondering what's up.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The discussion attached to the Fire ad had moderation warnings. Not the case here. Just wondering what's up.

** Readers of this thread are cautioned to Proceed with Care **

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Dispatch this is 504...... Suspect in sight.
Roger price police 504.....Apprehend him!

I'm unsure if it is the price police or common sense police that you need to dispatch?

#41 5 years ago

I wonder if the OP would be interested in trading for a super rare prototype Twilight Zone?

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I don’t get the hostility. Yeah $30K is a lot of money, and there may be a remake coming down the road, but this isn’t as crazy as some other for sale ads on Pinside recently. It’s a rare machine NIB that opened sells for $15-$18K. Someone with money might decide it’s worth the premium for the NIB condition/experience.

Agreed. Is there anyone in this thread that can honestly say they wouldn't have priced the game similarly if they had a NIB one to sell?

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Agreed. Is there anyone in this thread that can honestly say they wouldn't have priced the game similarly if they had a NIB one to sell?

Yes, I would have asked $20k, sold it and laughed all the way to the bank. And then bought a remake for $8k.

However, if the buyer finds his unicorn good for them too!

#44 5 years ago

AND it also says OBO! Sheesh, make the guy an offer if interested or move on....

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Wouldn't it technically be a BBB-r-R....?

Or would it be a BBBr-V?

Man, what is going on with all these silly expensive pins flooding the market. MGs, TBLs, "protos", now a friggin NIBBBB all in the last 30 days? Maybe the Stonecutters know something we don't.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Man, what is going on with all these silly expensive pins flooding the market. MGs, TBLs, "protos", now a friggin BBB all in the last 30 days? Maybe the Stonecutters know something we don't.

Market is insanely volitale. And I don’t mean the pin market. Just pay attention to what’s going on globally and in the US. Particularly the real estate market. Remember the movie The Big Short?.....People are easy to forget. I unfortunately think what’s coming will be worse then 2008. Luxury item speculation and toys are just the beginning... but what do I know. Anyway.....think I’m gonna buy it. PM sent.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Wouldn't it technically be a BBB-r-R....?

Or would it be a BBBr-V?

I think it will be BBBr2

#48 5 years ago

The sequels need to get proper names as in movies, I propose:

BBBr2 - the revenge of BBBr or
BBBr2 - the son of BBBr or
BBBr2 - the curse of BBBr

#49 5 years ago

Great game. Honestly the price has dropped on this title in the last few years for several reasons.
1. BBB 2R will happen sometime. Might be 6 months or might be 5 years. I was hoping for this before MBR, but oh well.
2. There are too many other expensive games today competing for the high dollars.

I sold my NIB BBB2 Cunningham edition a few years back before all the remakes happened. Got very good money but nothing like $30k. This game was worth more 5 years ago before the remake frenzy. I had an investment opportunity at the time and needed the money. The new ones will probably be $6k to $8k or so. But WON’t have Capcom boards and other parts. So there is some unknown how it will really play. Most likely it will be ok. But the Cunningham version was made with factory Capcom boards and a true remake. This can’t happen today as the parts are not available.
Of all the games I sold over the years, this is the one I wish I kept. But I am not buying in for anything close to this asking price. Not in this market. If I see one in the mid teens I would probably be interested, even knowing the remake is just around the corner. Again, it will be a different game with electronics and such.

#50 5 years ago

Meh

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-big-bang-bar-9?hl=brettv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.