20190821_180108 (resized).jpg
20190608_162954 (resized).jpg
BE52EA59-5FB0-4A86-A832-C5705802D00C (resized).jpeg
6BB60994-44D4-4011-8AF8-39B0CAC12EC7 (resized).jpeg
97825E5B-03B9-4B25-B539-18C3DEADCD91 (resized).jpeg
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg
BBB top (resized).jpg
BBB Front (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 5 years ago

To maintain the value, does it have to stay in the box?

That would be so sad...

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

There are Pinball collectors that only buy NIB Games never intending to open or play those games. They are not players they are investors. NIB games are just an investment and conversation piece. We do not really understand why someone would even want to collect a bunch of boxes and provide (at an expense) a place to store and maintain.

It's very simple really, it all comes down to the mighty dollar. Some people in pinball (and many other hobbies) are there just for the investment/bragging rights/money and if you think about it, it's better then money in the bank. If you bought this game NIB back in 2004 (?) and you could now sell it for $30K and make a $25K profit when you didn't have a care in the world about the game in the first place as it's just an investment......then it's a no brainer since the return from letting your money sit in the bank will NEVER come close to the above numbers. Does the pinball community like it? No way, but that investor is not here to make friends. Now I'm not saying this seller is not one of us as I don't know him at all but just clearly pointing out the obvious is all. GLWTS.

John

#53 5 years ago

Trade for a NIB Shaq Attack? I will throw in a free set of mirror blades and an unopened LP form Barry Manilow!
Shaq just became spokesperson for Papa John afterall!

#54 5 years ago

Do you really have a NIB Shaq Attack?

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

Trade for a NIB Shaq Attack? I will throw in a free set of mirror blades and an unopened LP form Barry Manilow!
Shaq just became spokesperson for Papa John afterall!

Well, Shaq is fat enough to represent a pizza joint. PJ pizza is friggen horrible. Gawd aweful.

1 month later
#56 4 years ago

Curious to know how much one would need to replace on a machine that has sat for so long.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Curious to know how much one would need to replace on a machine that has sat for so long.

Probably the rubbers and the battery, and that's about it. The game was never played, so there's been no wear & tear on the parts.

#58 4 years ago

And..... another idiotic post .

I have an unopened pack of Marlbro reds from 1986 I wonder what those are worth??

#59 4 years ago

$30,000 and no free shipping?

#60 4 years ago

I'm just surprised the Texan with the that stupid price police badge pic hasn't shown up yet.

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I'm just surprised the Texan with the that stupid price police badge pic hasn't shown up yet.

To protect and defend...at your request!
6BB60994-44D4-4011-8AF8-39B0CAC12EC7 (resized).jpeg6BB60994-44D4-4011-8AF8-39B0CAC12EC7 (resized).jpeg

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Probably the rubbers and the battery, and that's about it. The game was never played, so there's been no wear & tear on the parts.

I would go so far as to say nothing needs replacing. Didn't you see the NIB JP that was opened not that long ago! Batteries were fine!!!

This myth and scare mongering about...oh....your batteries are stuffed...it's worth nothing now...should've stopped by now! Especially after that JP opening.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

I would go so far as to say nothing needs replacing. Didn't you see the NIB JP that was opened not that long ago! Batteries were fine!!!
This myth and scare mongering about...oh....your batteries are stuffed...it's worth nothing now...should've stopped by now! Especially after that JP opening.

It’s always been a pointless complaint.

Anybody buying something like this can afford a replacement board without losing much sleep.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Probably the rubbers and the battery, ...

Quoted from jardine:

Maybe even way before like, like the 1990s when Capcom didn't use batteries.

#65 4 years ago

How’s this still available?

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Maybe even way before like, like the 1990s when Capcom didn't use batteries.

Maybe somebody just stuck some batteries in there in the hope they’d explode one day and ruin the game beyond repair.

Something big. Like Ds.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

unopened pack of Marlbro reds from 1986

1986?! That's nothing -- try 1969 or 1945 or... (I can't stop watching these)

Here's a quick unboxing from 1969:

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

1986?! That's nothing -- try 1969 or 1945 or... (I can't stop watching these)
Here's a quick unboxing from 1969:

That vid is hilarious with the Spicoli host. And I couldn’t stop watching just because of the curiosity!
“I don’t normally smoke cigarettes but when I do they’re 45 years old”

#69 4 years ago

There must be something in the water in Philadelphia..games out of there seem so reasonably priced ..such nice honorable people ..that care about others ..the city of love

#70 4 years ago

Are they going to do a remake of the remake?

2 months later
#71 4 years ago

Price reduced for quick sale!

#72 4 years ago

Funny guy...

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from Mark_in_PA:

Price reduced for quick sale!

Think your around 10k to high still.

#75 4 years ago

How many remakes could a remake remake, if a remake could remake?

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Think your around 10k to high still.

Thank you for the feedback Mitch. Don't really know as I've been out of the hobby for a few years. I might ebay it but hate to give those people money esp in this price range.

#77 4 years ago

Potential for a remake wouldn't have any bearing on the value of this machine. This is absolute pinball history. Whats more rare NIB? King Kong? I'm quite surprised this hasn't sold to money doesn't matter collector by now.

#78 4 years ago

Well, if anything, I see this thread is alive again after two months!
Maybe it’s time to take it to eBay.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from pinplayerinva:

Potential for a remake wouldn't have any bearing on the value of this machine. This is absolute pinball history. Whats more rare NIB? King Kong? I'm quite surprised this hasn't sold to money doesn't matter collector by now.

If they remake it (again) it certainly will decrease the value, significantly! King King won’t be remade in current form, BBBr is on the list by Chicago Gaming. Might be 2-3 years but, it is definitely on the list.

To many examples to list ...that have been remade that kill original value.

Only thing that won’t kill the value a ton is if this is number 001 of the run.

#80 4 years ago

Why is the box completely blank? Am I missing some photos other than the two potato images presented? I don’t see anything PRINTED on the box indicating what is inside like every other pinball box I’ve ever seen. I’ve also never seen 20-year-old tape that looked that pristine. Was this kept in a perfectly static museum case? Is it’s supposed to be an original 1990s Capcom, or one of the remakes?

#81 4 years ago

Lochness pinball

#82 4 years ago

Really only one reason for that

1 week later
#83 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Lochness pinball

Played it. Only one. Played ok. Felt like a Game Plan pin. Nice idea on the Nessie flasher though.

2 weeks later
#84 4 years ago

Price reduced!

#85 4 years ago

Man this is too cool. I hope someone buys it soon, I cant justify to the wife why i need a 2nd.

#86 4 years ago

This one would of sold long ago if remakes wern’t in the picture. By far, one of the most beautiful games ever made.

Man, good luck with the sale! Wish I had the money, it would be mine.

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Wish I had the money, it would be mine.

Curious what someone would do if they did buy it. Keep it in the box, never to be used or enjoyed? Opening the box would lose a couple of grand instantly.

#88 4 years ago

Still a bit expensive!

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Curious what someone would do if they did buy it. Keep it in the box, never to be used or enjoyed? Opening the box would lose a couple of grand instantly.

Only someone that didn’t give a shit about pinball would do that. So who cares?

Oops, sorry Op.

#90 4 years ago

There were two BBB's at Cal Extreme side by side this year. One was set on Powermeter and one on balls. Fun times. I know Ken and TJ would never sell theirs...

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

There were two BBB's at Cal Extreme side by side this year. One was set on Powermeter and one on balls. Fun times. I know Ken and TJ would never sell theirs...

those were kingpins, not BBB. 1 BBB was beside the 2 kingpins. I wish I could have been there to see them, really amazing.

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

What’s powermeter?
Also how is Chicago Coin going to remake BBB? They don’t own the rights. Wtf
How is everyone so sure of the remake? After playing a Medieval Madness Remake and then playing a genuine original MM, I appreciate why the remake market really HASN’T killed the market for originals.
These “Stern” Remakes absolutely play like dogs. Totally different game. Sure it’s cool and you can own a “new MM” but if you try and play an original you’ll be thoroughly lost.

Some guys may love a new game and they’re clean, flashy and cool, but for sure I’d want the OG stuff that plays the right way.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

It would be a shame if someone bought this one and kept it in the box. ‍♂️?

Personally, I don’t look at pinball as an investment, and if I spent that dough, I’m opening it and playing it. I made money on one game and regretted ever selling my Tron LE. I’ve lost hundreds if not thousands on other games. I’m fortunate as many here to even own pinball games in my house. Was once a dream now reality. BBB would be a killer game to own...period. Remake or original, 9K or 22K it’s what ever one’s willing to pay.

#94 4 years ago

Willing to ship to Alaska

#95 4 years ago

I dont see this as really priced out of line and there is no guarantee of a remake. Many other titles that are more deserving anyway.

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Man this is too cool. I hope someone buys it soon, I cant justify to the wife why i need a 2nd.

Sure.

#98 4 years ago

How do we really know theres a game in that box

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

How do we really know theres a game in that box

We think a like, I was on a site where the owner of a Metallica Premium LE,said he had one NIB. I could just see me getting it home ,and finding it packed with cinder blocks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-big-bang-bar-9/page/2?hl=neverendz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.