image-B23 (resized).jpg
image-B22 (resized).jpg
BBB_02 (resized).jpg
0E8659A6-1CD4-455C-A04E-A8B075A04E4A (resized).png
6E6B8C4D-DB5A-4922-917A-EEC707623D60 (resized).png
2D93FB6E-0FB1-402E-9F0F-499CF4B0979E (resized).png
706C48C3-37C6-4DAF-948F-8A44C0C43E4B (resized).png
IMG-20221012-WA0005 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider warzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#11 1 year ago

This BBB has been bought from a friend of mine. He has knew a lot of pinball events and have thousand of plays. It has been 100 % redone with playfield and cabinet... not brand new.

He told me he sold it for 22000 euros in February of 2022.... so 7 minths ago.
Come on...

If you want more details just ask. I have all the history on this pin: sold in Australia and shipped to France to the biggest french dealer and then my friend and now in Germany.

Here is a picture of this pin taken... from a pinball event:

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5244&picno=64277

This pin is IPB with the only difference to have brass plate and the white insert. That’s it.

Oh and GLWTS. It’s pinflation....

If you have doubt, can the seller provide the serial number written on the back of the cabinet, it’s the SN 07 like the one on the picture. (There is no brass plate, we can’t see it on this one, it’s unfortunate)

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

So... if it has a new playfield and cabinet, how it is still one of the original 14? Sounds like the new playfield would be different inserts.

No. The playfield has been restored by a professional, clearcoat ...it’s the same. The so called « prototype » batch had a playfield with a white insert between the bumpers (instead of yellow). That was the only difference.

In this batch: There have been 2 real gold, and all the other were brass plate but 2, one in purple and one in green.

I think calling this "prototype" or 1 of 14 makes everyone think it's an original.

#23 1 year ago

Not sure why it’s so quiet now but let’s share some more picture for interested buyers. After all this is a 40 k pin. Some of the pictures are a bit old but it’s better than one.
I have the chance to have played this pin a lot myself.
It stays in a showroom for couple of years: main attraction of transcards. This dealer really nicely bring the BBB for people to play it at events too in free play.
WS is planetetranscardsjeux.com
0E8659A6-1CD4-455C-A04E-A8B075A04E4A (resized).png0E8659A6-1CD4-455C-A04E-A8B075A04E4A (resized).png2D93FB6E-0FB1-402E-9F0F-499CF4B0979E (resized).png2D93FB6E-0FB1-402E-9F0F-499CF4B0979E (resized).png6E6B8C4D-DB5A-4922-917A-EEC707623D60 (resized).png6E6B8C4D-DB5A-4922-917A-EEC707623D60 (resized).png706C48C3-37C6-4DAF-948F-8A44C0C43E4B (resized).png706C48C3-37C6-4DAF-948F-8A44C0C43E4B (resized).png

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

For sure, this is a very unique machine with a very unique history!
But after reading the announcement here and in the german forums I also believed it is one of the original Capcom games.
Maybe there is a collector willing to pay the price. For me it would be more realistic if it was a Capcom game.
The last BBB from Gene was sold some weeks ago in Germany for around half the price. Okay ... with an yellow insert and not that wild history.
But even it is a IPB machhine .. it is a proto. If pigs could fly ....

if it was an original prototype out of Capcom's plant, this worth more for sure for a real collector. Now the Capcom original and this remake has more than 90% of their BOM the same so they are almost identical: the remake was even built with a lot of Capcom parts left.

Now this limited serie from IPB with brass plate (which didn't aged well by the way, better to pay to have a green like some I've seen) has only limited the fact to have a different insert. I know in this crazy world people are realdy to pay much more for a CE or LE with a lot of added features, but I think the ad should also expose a bit of history and what they are really buying and explaining what is this so "special" serie about.

Also the 14 BBB limited is not true because IPB planned also to build with brass plate the nb 100, 200 and I know for sure than one of the EXXP has brass plate too because it was the last one even built: so at least there are 17

This pin worth a lot of money for sure but at this price, it's good for people to have a treacability and some history for this not HUO BBB. That's probably one or the really few which is not HUO by the way.

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

No the last one is EXPP #16
all EXPP's have a brass plate and others as well
[quoted image]

I was talking about the side rails and armor.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

I smell BS.. especially lying about listed as "home use only"

HUO ?? You’re right.. I didn’t even noticed.
How can you say HUO ha ha ha.
Good laugh

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Here is another way of looking at the issue also…let’s say Stern decided they were going to make slot machines and simply abandoned their pinball factory and sold all of the unused inventory and equipment to you…would you, as owner of their inventory and equipment from their one factory, be able to just move forward fabricating their games and utilizing their patents, designs, boards, music, logo, licensed IP, etc as if you were Stern? Spoiler: no you would not.
Your statement can be 100% true (PPS could own EVERYTHING Capcom left over from IPB that IPB didn’t sell to Gene’s other entity…), and it doesn’t mean PPS can simply power up a line against Capcom’s wishes and run off a thousand BBB machines without Capcom’s consent…there is going to be a very big check written to Capcom if a price can be negotiated at all.

I assume it’s the same for Kingpin: it’s really unlikely one of them will be remade then.

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I, too, presumed from the title this was one of the 14 original Capcom BBBs. The Gene Cunningham remakes are still rare and amazing, but the asking price now seems way out of whack.

We know that there is 14 originals Capcom but no one has a clue of how many pins this limited serie from IPB number is in reality: the plan was to built 20 of them.
99% of the people has no clue and can’t differentiate those pins (Capcom/IPB) anyway also because they look identical.
Putting as a reference: one of 14 misguide a wealthy buyer to make him think it’s an original IMO.
Once the pin is sold ...who will care again?

#83 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Pinball Database says 191 we made. The original number to be made and pre-sold was lower than that. But Gene had left over parts at the end so he made the EXP numbered games and sold them. I think it stood for Experimental for some reason.
Serial numbers are impression stamped on the cabinet, cabinet head and the front edge of the playfield. The EXP game serial numbers began with EXP followed by the number.
The pictures I've attached are from my prototype, Illinois Pinball BBB. Prototype serial numbers began with a "0" and I had #013 of 19 prototypes.
Regular production games began with the number "1".
More pictures of the protype are on the database under my name.
On the playfield edge picture, disregard the ink stamp to find the impression stamp.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The brass plates, green and purple were assembled at the same time as the other ones as we can see in pictures of the build.
The prototype name is a bit misleading: only thing is the original Capcom game had also the white insert between the bumpers.
It’s probably why this was called « prototype » by IPB.

Some other BBB were assembled with brass plate and were not called prototype such as 100 and EXXP 16 so it’s a bit complex at the end to differentiate this from the regular production other than the white insert and « 0 ».

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Pretty sure EXP was simply EXtra Parts

Yes exactly.
Built with left over parts and some of them were put aside from the regular build.
This happened because price and value increase a lot (money was needed too) and there was enough boards left to make it happen.

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

How many got the brass plate?

00? Is green (given to Gene’s daughter)
The 1 and 01 were made with real gold
02 to 012 are brass plate
013 is purple
100 was supposed to be gold as well (or brass plate )
EXXP 16 (last BBB) same as 100.

I have honestly no idea If there is any 014 and more. The only thing is Gene planned to build 20 brass plate in total.

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Did not Gene make more by stripping other Capcom machines for boards? This was discussed in another thread.

If I remember well, the real limitation was one of the chipset impossible to reproduce.
Yeai it’s a good point, he might have use some airborne, football or breakshot for his needs. Those BBB sold for twice the price as the first order because of demands.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider warzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-big-bang-bar-15?tu=warzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.