IMG_2578 (resized).jpg
IMG_2577 (resized).jpg
IMG_2576 (resized).jpg
IMG_2575 (resized).jpg
IMG_2603 (resized).jpg
IMG_2602 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpg
IMG_2600 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Beautiful HUO Guns N' Roses

Added: 2017-01-26 17:11:01 UTC • Ended: February 15th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

I don't have HUO documentation, so I'll let the pics speak for themselves. As far as I know, everything on this game is original and in beautiful condition. The cabinet is as nice as they come with only some fade on the front. There are some scratches on the back of the base cabinet along with some damage to the top of the base where the head sits. Boards and everything else have matching serial numbers. The inside of this game shines as much as the outside.

The playfield has been polished and they don't come much nicer. There's virtually no wear anywhere. All original Mylar is still there and looks great.

A few things I've added:

A few LED's including some color changing ones in the clear inserts.

Mirrored playfield backboard along with a red lasered plastic above that that can be lit. I will include the original pieces.

Pinball Pro sub.

Plastic protectors.

Axl hole Cliffy.

Even though there is no cabinet damage from the legs, I've added cabinet protectors to prevent any in the future.

Game includes original manual and NOS topper that's never been installed.

If you have any questions, or need more pics, just let me know.

Local pickup in Farmington MN is preferred, but I can pack and pallet for shipping for an additional $200, if buyer makes all shipping arrangements.

As always, don't like my price, make me an offer.

Please, no scammers. (I know it's a worthless comment, but I've always wanted to say that.)

Item photos

IMG_2606 (resized).jpg
IMG_2605 (resized).jpg
IMG_2607 (resized).jpg
IMG_2611 (resized).jpg
IMG_2612 (resized).jpg
IMG_2614 (resized).jpg
IMG_2616 (resized).jpg
IMG_2615 (resized).jpg
IMG_2619 (resized).jpg
IMG_2620 (resized).jpg
IMG_2621 (resized).jpg
IMG_2622 (resized).jpg
IMG_2623 (resized).jpg
IMG_2617 (resized).jpg
IMG_2618 (resized).jpg
IMG_2608 (resized).jpg
IMG_2609 (resized).jpg
IMG_2610 (resized).jpg
IMG_2595 (resized).jpg
IMG_2604 (resized).jpg
IMG_2596 (resized).jpg
IMG_2588 (resized).jpg
IMG_2589 (resized).jpg
IMG_2590 (resized).jpg
IMG_2592 (resized).jpg
IMG_2593 (resized).jpg
IMG_2597 (resized).jpg
IMG_2598 (resized).jpg
IMG_2599 (resized).jpg
IMG_2600 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpg
IMG_2602 (resized).jpg
IMG_2603 (resized).jpg
IMG_2575 (resized).jpg
IMG_2576 (resized).jpg
IMG_2577 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpg
IMG_2579 (resized).jpg
IMG_2580 (resized).jpg
IMG_2581 (resized).jpg
IMG_2582 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583 (resized).jpg
IMG_2584 (resized).jpg
IMG_2585 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Bryan_Kelly's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Bryan_Kelly's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 7,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Lakeville, MN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Displays
Flippin Fun

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

#2 7 years ago

Any pics?

#3 7 years ago

SHIT!!! Give me a minute. It's hard to do when I've got my head up my ass.

#4 7 years ago

He just downloaded them to a workstation and is working to determine how to upload them via Internet Explorer 8. But don't worry, Bryan always finds a way! It is a good thing there is free Internet connectivity at the "retirement center."

Brad

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

He just downloaded them to a workstation and is working to determine how to upload them via Internet Explorer 8. But don't worry, Bryan always finds a way! It is a good thing there is free Internet connectivity at the "retirement center."
Brad

Actually, I had to finish up with bingo. It was Jello day too!! Pics have now been added.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

SHIT!!! Give me a minute. It's hard to do when I've got my head up my ass.

what did you say? Everything sounded muffled.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what did you say? Everything sounded muffled.

That's what she said.

#8 7 years ago

Holy F'ing shiny! This thing looks awesome. Man I'd love to have this thing.

#9 7 years ago

eh, it's so-so

#10 7 years ago

I see some dimples on the playfield. Typical stern junk. Tell you what, since yours is in such bad shape with its faulty dimpled playfield, I'll just trade you for my players condition GNR straight up.

Just kidding of course, she's beautiful. GLWS

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I see some dimples on the playfield.

I should show these pics in the dimple thread. This is what happens after who knows how many plays. You get a million dimples which then makes the playfield look smooth.

Speaking of plays, I've owned this game for the last 8 years and I wouldn't doubt there've been maybe 200 to 300 plays put on it in that period of time. And don't yell at me for not playing it!! That's why it's for sale.

#12 7 years ago

I sold my nice one for $5500 a LONG time ago before prices jumped. Wasn't HUO...Just nice. Price is definitely fair!

GLWYS!!!

#13 7 years ago

Ghosting on an insert... POLISHED TURD!!!!!!!!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Ghosting on an insert... POLISHED TURD!!!!!!!!

LOL Damn. I didn't even see that. It's the rose millions insert. FWIW, the playfield is as smooth as can be. No raised or lowered inserts whatsoever.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Speaking of plays, I've owned this game for the last 8 years and I wouldn't doubt there've been maybe 200 to 300 plays put on it in that period of time. And don't yell at me for not playing it!! That's why it's for sale.

You must really like it, as that is twice to three times as many plays as your other machines have during that time! BUMP for Bryan!

Brad

#16 7 years ago

Sadly, Brad, I don't hardly play any of them anymore. I'm just not ready to sell the others yet.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I should show these pics in the dimple thread. This is what happens after who knows how many plays. You get a million dimples which then makes the playfield look smooth.

obviously, this must be from the Greenland domesticated soft maple from the mountain swamps of Greenland. Complete crap. Obviously the collectors established from 2015-2017, can spot junk a mile away and only collect games from 1932-1973.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

LOL Damn. I didn't even see that. It's the rose millions insert. FWIW, the playfield is as smooth as can be. No raised or lowered inserts whatsoever.

Must be common on that insert. I have a HUO GNR and it also has ghosting on the rose millions insert, chances are you will never find a played factory playfield without it, seen it on others also.

#19 7 years ago

Sexy game bump

#20 7 years ago

She a beaut Clark!

Bump for BK

#21 7 years ago

I'd also work a trade deal for a really nice Eight Ball Deluxe.

#22 7 years ago

I'd so like to have a custom call out by All on my GnR.

GLWTS for a great game.

#23 7 years ago

I've also got a repro G ramp and plastic set I'd be willing to throw in. Not that this game needs them.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Must be common on that insert. I have a HUO GNR and it also has ghosting on the rose millions insert, chances are you will never find a played factory playfield without it, seen it on others also.

ghosting is unavoidable. If your playfield is clearcoated, it can ghost. Only way to avoid it, is to buy games without clear. Again, it's something you have to be able to handle collecting newer games. But what would you rather have? A worn playfield, or a chance to have some ghosting around inserts?

When manufacturers decided to start clearcoating, it actually saved many many games from wear. And prolonged the life of machines significantly.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've also got a repro G ramp and plastic set I'd be willing to throw in. Not that this game needs them.

I didn't mean to confuse things. The ramp and plastic set do NOT come with the game at $7500. I may, however, include them in order to make the right deal.

If they don't go with the game, I'll be selling them individually at some point.

#26 7 years ago

Early morning bump.

#27 7 years ago

Lovely Friday morning $500 price drop.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Lovely Friday morning $500 price drop.

2 more Fridays and I'm in!

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Once he drops the "no scammers" requirement I'm all over this.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

LOL Sorry, teekee, but I've had that offer already.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

LOL Sorry, teekee, but I've had that offer already.

Lol, I'm guessing you won't have to drop it anymore. Its priced more than fairly!

#32 7 years ago

BUMP for Bryan and the geriatric crowd.

Brad

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

BUMP for Bryan and the geriatric crowd.
Brad

WTF!! I hate my friends.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sadly, Brad, I don't hardly play any of them anymore. I'm just not ready to sell the others yet.

if it's because you cannot see the ball anymore. You could always go with this option and be able to play again.

magnifying glass for bryan (resized).jpgmagnifying glass for bryan (resized).jpg

#35 7 years ago

That is one sweet GnR Man!! Someone is going to get a very nice game.

#36 7 years ago

Getting prepped for Elvira's HoH

#37 7 years ago

Very nice game Bryan. GLWTS.

Gord

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Ah.....no.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I am thinking this needs a Bible Adventures BUMP!

Brad

#40 7 years ago

Gorgeous!! Payday coming soon. I might be in on this. That playfield is perfect

#41 7 years ago

Getting to dam old for the rock music???!!!!!
Turn your hearing aids down!!!

Bump Nice game, Who ever buys this make sure you have the pin sound board, and great speakers in it. Sounds awesome

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Lol, I'm guessing you won't have to drop it anymore. Its priced more than fairly!

Friday morning teekee bump. No price drop this week.

#43 7 years ago

Any pics of the playfield under the apron?

#44 7 years ago

They made so few of these and this has to be one of nicest originals left... very surprised its still available. Fits in great with all the other great music pins. Just can't last much longer!

#45 7 years ago

I'm sure it is worth the price, but just more than I could go as it would lose value quick from me playing it. lol I would love to drive over and pick it up.....hope it goes to a great home!

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I'm sure it is worth the price, but just more than I could go as it would lose value quick from me playing it. lol I would love to drive over and pick it up.....hope it goes to a great home!

It wouldn't lose value from you playing it. Just get Cliffy protectors, change balls occasionally and good playfield maintenance and it will look the same for thousands of plays...

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

It wouldn't lose value from you playing it. Just get Cliffy protectors, changes balls occasionaly and good playfield maintenance and it will look the same for thousands of plays...

That was more of a tongue in cheek comment. I have really wanted one of these and every example I have found that was priced right was pretty well trashed.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

That was more of a tongue in cheek comment. I have really wanted one of these and every example I have found that was priced right was pretty well trashed.

You just don't find them like this... probably won't get another chance at one like this again unless you're very lucky!

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You just don't find them like this... probably won't get another chance at one like this again unless you're very lucky!

I'm sure you are right, but I just bought a Batman, and put a deposit down on another, so it would be tough to justify another 7K unless I sold something...........lol

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

They made so few of these and this has to be one of nicest originals left... very surprised its still available. Fits in great with all the other great music pins. Just can't last much longer!

Yup. Only 3000 made and some would argue, Data East's best game by far. Funny part is, I can't stand the band. I bought the game for the gameplay, but I must say, the music is integrated well in the game.

I've had a few offers, but I won't be letting it go for $6000. Sorry.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-beautiful-huo-guns-n-roses and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.