DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1358 5 years ago

Less spam , more memes!

#1496 5 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Okay, this has got to stop. For God's sake, wantdataeast, sell the imamaculate Baywatch (I already own one or I would buy it myself), or face legal action. For the past three nights, I have been reading this post, and every night I laugh, out loud and uproariously (or, in keeping with the theme of this thread -uparoriously). This has disturbed the repose of my spouse. Her anger and lack of rest has caused a, shall we say, break in our relations. I tried explaining to her why this thread caused me to react in such a fashion, but she just didn't get it. (Challenge: Try explaining why this is one of the funniest threads ever to someone who has never read it and watch their reaction as they try to change the subject) My point is, if you are going to bandy around legal terms like "copyright infringement" I have a term for you: Loss of consortium. My claim for such is far more based in the law than any avatar-theft claim you might have. My claim is real, factual, and I can prove damages . . . except I am not sure my wife would agree she has suffered any damages (sigh). You are now on notice, sir.

ill-be-right-5b25c5 (resized).jpgill-be-right-5b25c5 (resized).jpg
#1506 5 years ago
you-got-anymore-5b25e5 (resized).jpgyou-got-anymore-5b25e5 (resized).jpg
#1755 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I'm not a fan of piling on someone, after scrolling thru all 36 pages today I have to say in my one year of being on this site this is the most creative bashing of a human being I've ever seen. This site has some really talented people posting here. The Hilter vid had me laughing to tears after reading the OP's posts. However is the goal now to keep this thread running forever or to just keep bashing the OP? Looks to me like a who's the best at GIF files to make a joke now. Game comes with legs, 100's of posts ago. My 2 cents.

Game comes with legs?? Pics or didn't happen.

#1757 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

OP stated legs are included. Obviously I think he failed by not showing pics with them installed.

I think OPs credibility is completely shot with his description on a project machine being imamaculate and his understanding of the law. I wouldn't believe anything that guy says so pics or didnt happen on the legs coming with the game.

1 week later
#2098 5 years ago

Where is the OP? Its incredibly selfish of him to ignore and not respond anymore! Almost as selfish as listing a project machine for 3500 bucks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=vwallat99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.