Topic Stats

• 2,101 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 484 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinslide.gif
output_B10Yc6.gif
images (resized).jpg
robotron_2084-900x444 (resized).jpg
600parkingpass (resized).PNG
TheImamaculateDayOff.gif
giveimabreak.gif
2063 (resized).jpg
DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1131 1 year ago

I think I am ready to make the OP an offer......

pinball-buffett-wealth-640x427 (resized).jpg
#1136 1 year ago

The biggest issue here is the the OP tried to pull a full on flip for tall cash here on Pinside. If the machine was listed on C.L. and/or Fleabay only, no one would have given a shit. It's just the constant reminder that it only has 600 plays in 12 years. Who friggin cares? It's Pinside, WRONG crowd to try be a used car salesman with that perfect sales pitch. You come across as a bullshit salesman with a mouth full of samples.

This is not your market for a top dollar flip unless it was something really rare and/or desirable. Baywatch isn't it.

It's almost 60 days later and you still haven't sold it. Should have taken that $2700 as I am sure it MORE than covers your purchase price and the bottle of Windex .

#1167 1 year ago

I mama C U late tonight?

#1201 1 year ago

So where is the O.P. and his cash on the glass? I mean, no other sale ad has been bumped like this for 60 days that I can think of. Is it the 600 plays in 12 years? Is it the I haven't touched a thing but I want premium, fully shopped money for a Baywatch? Is David Hasselhoff drunk on the floor eating cheese burgers again? Did Pamela Anderson get laid on the machine with Tommy Lee and there is evidence?

Just what could the reason be that this Imamaculate machine is still sitting on the ground with no legs and no buyer? Could The O.P. have called the offers of $2600 & $2700 back and accepted?

I am so conFUSEd

cash-money-hundreds-bill-dollars (resized).jpg
#1271 1 year ago

$3100 now huh? Makes that $2700 offer that was turned down look pretty strong now.

I would like a Venti I mama culate please.

#1288 1 year ago
Quoted from estrader:

No one should buy it just to teach this jerk a lesson.

When the price is right, someone will for sure buy it. For all the nit picking that has gone on, it is certainly a nice machine. It's definitely better than "players quality" as some have suggested here.

Imamaculate? Well.....that's another story.

#1388 1 year ago

Great cartoon frames, BUT, the game isn't worn out.

#1487 1 year ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

My announcement of my images illegal use was your C and D, as it was to everyone on this forum's. Step 2 is being sued.
I admire your strength of will... you're really really brave a tribute to forums everywhere. Send me your name and address via PM and I will get the legal ball rolling.

Um yeah, copyright infringement? Ok, sure. I have some Martian dust I would like to sell you. It's imamaculate.

Here is my address

Jake Elwood
1060 W Addison St,
Chicago, IL 60613

#1520 1 year ago
Quoted from Beebl:

Nonono it would be Jake & Elwood Blues...

Oh yeah, but Jake Blues was too obvious. Jake Elwood works

#1610 1 year ago

I have just filed for a trademark of the word Imamaculate. This is fair warning to all of you that I will be holding each and everyone of you accountable if you continue to violate my trademark. Penalties will be swift and steep. However, I am a reasonable guy. I am willing to pardon any of you scofflaws if you are to send me your paypal address and pay a small fine of $11.78. You will receive an immediate pardon and future immunity upon payment.

You have all been warned!

trademark-symbol-icon-tm (resized).jpg
#1620 1 year ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Throw in a bag of imamaculate dirt, and i’m game

That will cost you sir!

#1687 1 year ago

Better send your info in to the OP, looks like you are going to get sued too.

#1688 1 year ago
copy (resized).png
#1832 1 year ago

The Game is overpriced, needs to be shopped, and has a short minded owner. However, I just cannot see how this machine is deemed as a project or player's condition pin. A project pin is a machine that needs serious reconditioning and probably doesn't work. A players machine usually has a pretty worn cabinet and/or playfield. I see neither here, it just an imamaculate Baywatch.

#1891 1 year ago

Need to figure out a pinball machine costume with no legs

#1898 1 year ago
baywatch (resized).jpg
#1931 1 year ago

I am still waiting for the cash on the glass......

alien cash (resized).jpg
#1966 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

The OP needs to come back and stir the pot a bit more with more legal threats.

He is reading every word of this thread, so why not!

#2009 1 year ago
hal (resized).jpg
#2011 1 year ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone see this for sale ad by the OP? Almost no plays in the last two decades!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62558
Damn thing doesn't have legs either, but it does come with the patented cardboard cabinet protector.
We should start some kind of fund for neglected pinball machines that don't have legs.

The guy is a carnival barking used car salesman at best.

Who the hell comes on Pinside with an ad and believes ooh, original coils is going to be a big selling point.

This guy thinks he can sell ice to Eskimo's when in reality he couldn't sell Gatorade to thirsty roofers on a 100 degree day.

#2061 1 year ago

It's some lady 5 minutes North of me selling this.....she doesn't know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside