DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vaevictis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1357 5 years ago

Blitzburgh99 As in Johnny Utah? Are you saying that someone is finally going to produce a Point Break pinball?!?!

1 week later
#1720 5 years ago

rai Awesome video. Been quite awhile since we've had some of those videos around these parts. Well done, bravo zulu. In other news, has this thread been nominated or added to the pinside greatest threads yet?!?

#1907 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I have never even played a Baywatch.
Unlikely I will ever play this one......

I've put a few games in on location (Volleyball House in Elkridge, Maryland) about a year ago. I don't have much experience with Sega games, but found the example I played to be well maintained. The game is definitely cheesy, but it's like a grilled cheese sandwich made with Kraft singles and Wonder bread. It appealed to the nostalgia of my youth and the spirit of Baywatch. The dolphin sound is hilarious and it's got mad wire forms and targets. I would own one for the right price and condition, probably not this one though-the uncertainty regarding the legs, plus the imamaculate condition and price put it out of my range.

#1976 5 years ago

Goonies never say die. Either way, I'm kinda excited to play the Pinside version of "Where's Waldo" in future threads with the alien head and legs. Also, that which is dead may never die.

#2056 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

We need Robert from Deeproot to buy this as a token to the community and bring to TPF every year for everyone to pay homage to and play.
They could fly out wantdataeast for a meet and greet and dirt sale or have him do a seminar on how to sell stuff

It wouldn't be a token then, it would be a holy imamaculate relic.

#2070 5 years ago

I just went over to Urban Dictionary and was the 8th person to thumbs up the definition of "imamaculate"

#2081 5 years ago

Truly 'tis a sign, not a coincidence. All hail the imamaculate Bay Watch. The Holy Hof has spoken

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vaevictis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=vaevictis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.