DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#14 6 years ago

The wear at inserts, the scoop, drops and top of switch where the ramps drop would indicate it has more than 600 plays. I think that it was rom updated before you picked it up, which should of cleared the total plays out. Just FYI, all the wear looks like normal wear on a baywatch. Mine has it and it is a re-import from Germany. But I would agree, the cabinet looks really really nice.

I'm still curious if the stern lollipop rails can be retrofitted to the baywatch/segas

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

It comes down to this. I could care less what anyone else Baywatch pinball machine looks like or how many rubber sharks toys or David Hasselhoff action figures they have on the playfield, or what great topper the back box has, or how much the $100 worth of LED's has increased its value.
If you see the $3.5k asking price and are confused. Let me explain it. Some collector's ideal machine is a machine with extremely low plays. Okay? Is that simple enough? Also, many people want a machine that is as close to original as possible. Believe it or not, the concept that it is unlikely that anyone has ever hit some of these boards with a soldering iron is very desirable to some collectors
MY target audience for this sale is that person. A collector that does want a machine that has been routed and abused... then fixed back up to as close to original condition.
Let me say again, in case I was unclear. 600 plays in 12 years. Look at the pics and if you know what you are looking for you will see original coils and a lack of wear that is very indicative of extremely low plays.
Sell your Baywatch pin for what ever you want. If this machine does not sell... that is cool I am in no rush to sell it. I would be just as happy to trade it.

Quoted from teekee:

You'd be better off listing on Facebook. Pinside gets more and more toxic when it comes to selling pins that are priced higher than the PRICE GODS feel they should be. Hit facebook...

And you do have every right to do so!

I would agree with teekee. You should list on some local places, or ebay. Pinside can be a mayhem, however it will get in front of peoples eyes. You could also contact any local arcade retail place and see if they have a list of customers with games they want and make a deal that way. I've been hit up from a retailer and they bought a game and sold it to their customer. Always options!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 24.00
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.