Topic Stats

• 2,101 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 484 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinslide.gif
output_B10Yc6.gif
images (resized).jpg
robotron_2084-900x444 (resized).jpg
600parkingpass (resized).PNG
TheImamaculateDayOff.gif
giveimabreak.gif
2063 (resized).jpg
DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcclad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#196 1 year ago

I have some dirt that is HUO. It has never been on a route before. Thinking of putting it up for sale in the marketplace. I do not want to post it on Craigslist. Last time that I did someone wanted me to trade for some sand. Maybe if the polar ice caps melt my dirt will be worth more chits.

If I do sell my dirt I will have more room, so should I buy some dust, or would it be better to go with lint? My current lineup includes goldfish cracker crumbs that my daughter stepped on, some cat fur, and some very small pieces of dried Play Doh. I want to go through my collection, but Vid has not posted a "how to" thread on vacuums yet.

1 week later
#272 1 year ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

So do I have to be a raging d-bag for my ad to get this kind of attention/bumps?

It couldn't hurt.

#303 1 year ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

sorry guys .... I'm buying this ....soon.... just secured my 30+ hunnies for it

Damn. I just realized that I have a secret stash of those sitting in a box in my closet. Time to start looking for my next machine in the Marketplace!

#305 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRob:

How many plays since 2006 have those seen? Or should I say since 1995?

Probably not too many. They look imamaculate.

3 weeks later
#539 1 year ago

If this machine had been a woman, she would have been described as looking like a Playboy Centerfold, and in reality she was more like Joyce Dewitt from Three's Company.

1 week later
#703 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Only 600 miles in the past 12 years.

Yes but it looks like it is on its last legs. If it has any at all. After all, they are not pictured.

#705 1 year ago

Can you imagine if it had a $27k action figure in the trunk?

#727 1 year ago

Would you consider shipping, and if so, would it be shipped with the legs on or off?

#734 1 year ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

This machine has sat

Because it has no legs on it.

#736 1 year ago

Contact me when your ready cross this machine off your short list.

Its short because it has no legs on it.

#737 1 year ago

low play all original uncommon Baywatch

It plays low because it has no legs on it.

#785 1 year ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Will you ship to Europe?
(Because i think you included shipping already

What about to New Bedford? For that price I would expect the machine to walk to MA. Oh wait, ..........nevermind.

#787 1 year ago

It would be cool if this machine came with a custom $27K action figure mod, zip tied to the playfield.

It probably already comes with special dirt embedded in the bottom of the cabinet.

I don't know if I could buy this gem. In order for that complete insanity to happen, I would have to try it first. In that case I would have to get down lower. In all honesty, it would feel pretty weird, flipping some other guys balls when I was on my knees.

#789 1 year ago

If you look at this picture quickly, it kind of sort of looks like the machine has legs.

#790 1 year ago

I think I know who put 600 plays on it. Oompa Loompas, Munchkins and Jawas.

#791 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I want imamaculate leg bolts and levelers.

Would you settle for the cardboard the machine is sitting on? It looks pretty level.

Ok. I really should not drink and pinside.

#794 1 year ago

If someone went to try out the machine, how would you turn it on?

#795 1 year ago

How would you nudge the machine?

#796 1 year ago

Where would you put a Pingulp?

#799 1 year ago

Under cabinet light kit?

#803 1 year ago

Maybe I should buy this machine. Does anyone know where I can get my driveway powder coated?

#806 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Does your driveway have 7% slope?
Exterior GFCI outlet?

No, but it is Imamaculate.

#817 1 year ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

814 is my area code.

I was 737, which is my address. If you drive by you will notice my pins are not set up in the driveway.

#820 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

That's funny. I know a guy who actually stores them in his cul-de-sac.

I wonder if the cardboard would look good under a black light, like an arcade rug. At least the machine is not glowing with obnoxious clown puke, unless the cul-de-sac is located near a radioactive circus.

#978 1 year ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Ho boy! This is gonna be a good one...

Yup. You called it, way back on page 1.

#984 1 year ago

Has anyone here sold an action figure for $27k?

Some quick questions. Did this action figure have legs? Action figures are toys. How much was it played with in the past 12 years? Just curious and trying to add to the post number.

#988 1 year ago

I do not ask people what something is worth…No, I tell them. Not so smugly but it is true. I honestly evaluate the item (typically based on its production, popularity and condition). And you compare it to what is available in the marketplace. Successful selling has nothing to do with seeking advice from bitching haters. It is finding the one person that can see exactly what you see in the same item.

Seems like the honest evaluation was not done in this situation. Just the opposite. And telling people what something is worth? How has that gone so far? Been successful with this machine sale? You can ask whatever price you want, but it all comes down to what someone is willing to pay. What you say it is worth, means nothing if you will never sell the item at what you perceive its value to be. What the market is willing to pay, that's what counts. And the bitching haters on this site could have been potential buyers, seeing as how you posted your Baywatch on this site, so it does have a lot to do with them, especially if no one on this site is willing to buy your machine based on the the information the "haters" have put forth about it. If you wanted to sell successfully, you should have honestly evaluated the item based on production, popularity and condition, and then compared it to what was in the marketplace. Maybe if everyone is bitching, they might all be onto something. Just a thought. And for the record, I loved being one of the sheep making comments about the legs. I had a good time with that.

#1012 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yee-Haw we did it! I'm going to Disney World!
I feel like laying a few of these down on the Baywatch glass and bringing that beauty home.

Look at it this way. At least you would not have to remove the legs to put it into a vehicle.

#1014 1 year ago

Real world pinball machines that you find out in the wild, do not look like this machine.

Because they have legs on them.

#1044 1 year ago

Quoted from Cycloneman:

i really dont know we should come up with something like "Help me sell my unwanted game" raffle.A couple bucks a piece for a ticket.Really we should,throw the raffle money in a pool buy the game AT a fair price from OP and the rest goes to pinside or charity

If I got this game, I would not even attempt to flip it. It's center of gravity is too low........

#1046 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

What do you call a BW machine with 3 legs ??
Eileen
What do you call a BW machine exported to Japan with 3 legs ??
Irene
What do you call a BW machine in Lexington with no legs ??
Imamaculate.

By the way, this was brilliant.

#1087 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I bought it from the original buyer.
Only 600 miles in the last 20 years and it runs like a champ !

I wonder if the seller of the van, tells people he made his first sale when he was 4, or sold an action figure blah blah blah, or sold collectible blah, and was featured in a blah blah blah blah blah, and blah blah blah blah blah tells people what something is worth. And sounds like an ass when he does so.

#1109 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Here’s another pic, Just in case any of you negative nellies doubted it’s true condition.
They did not make a lot of these and it is very collectible! It’s worth way more than any of the others like it that have sold in the past and is in way better condition than those anyway!!!!Didnt you hear me say only 600 miles in the last 20 years! You will NEVER find one in this condition!

Wow, what an attitude. It reminds me of someone who was selling a machine on here. Now that I think about it, what was that machine......?

#1245 1 year ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

What is your bid for this showcase without going over?

How about some better pictures of the showcase models? At least those ladies have legs, and they look like they are pretty nice.

#1247 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

But have they had less than 600 plays in the last 12 years?

I did not take that into consideration........

#1406 1 year ago

I need some advice before I pulled the trigger on this one. If I bought this Baywatch, where would be the best place to put a subwoofer? I could not put it under the machine like all my other ones, because under the machine would be an entire floor.

Also I have a brand new set of leg protectors that I have been dying to use. Where would I put these? Could they be mounted on the backbox to cover the chipped wood?

Is there a speaker mounted in the bottom of the cabinet, and would I have to cut a hole in my floor so I would be able to hear it? I could leave it in the driveway, but I would need a lot of cardboard with a hole in it, and I would not even know what I could use to cut a hole in the asphalt covered concrete.

I am clumsy, and I always drop something under the machines when I work on them. Usually what I drop ends up under the machine. Since nothing could get under this machine with the exception of a whole floor with a hole, would the stuff that I dropped bang up against the cabinet, and chip it like the backbox? Would using mylar on the cab prevent this? Or would I need even more leg protectors for the bottom side of the cab? I am the proud owner of a pet goat named Edsel Tesla and I am worried about him scratching the side of the game. E.T. is not too careful in the game room and once scratched my bad cat, who was also free roaming under all my other machines that have legs. I remember one time E.T. was in the game room and accidentally stepped on my phone and called home.

Since I would not be banging my head so much retrieving fallen stuff under the game, I could save money on bandages and what not. Then I would have extra money for a hellava topper. Since I would have lots of clearance because the machine has no legs, how big would be too big? Would I have to cut a hole in my ceiling? I would now be concerned about the structural integrity of the house with all this cutting going on.

I could very easily install legs on the game, but I would not want to ruin its imamaculate condition with unnecessary mods.

Would any grounding mods have to be done, or is this machine already grounded because it has no legs?

Would placing it on the back of the goat help to get it a little higher, or would that be considered animal cruelty? I do not want to hurt E.T. but I also do not want back problems playing Baywatch. I don't mind laying on the floor to eat a cheeseburger, but I like to play pinball standing up. My only concern is that I don't want my jeans to scratch the machine so would it be best to tuck them into my cowboy boots?

Sorry about all the questions, but at least I do not have to ask if this is a possible scam because of the price.

#1424 1 year ago

I only check back in to every few weeks... And I don't have time browse through the Douche Bags.
Can anyone just tell me IF another Baywatch has been listed for sale? Because there had not been an actually legit sale the last time I had checked.
So if anyone actually would like to let me know if anyone has listed / sold this very uncommon game I would love to know.
Thanks

How is the sale going with THIS machine in THIS thread?

#1427 1 year ago

Maybe if additional pictures were provided, it might help a little with the selling process. Nothing extravagant, like a copyright alien head image from 1997, but maybe a couple of pictures of the legs and the leg bolts. Just a helpful suggestion. GLWTS.

#1430 1 year ago

If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar,

Another burning question. Does this commissioned alien image have legs? They were not shown in the photo, just like the pinball machine. You said any part, so I assume there is more to the image.

#1473 1 year ago

My announcement of my images illegal use was your C and D, as it was to everyone on this forum's. Step 2 is being sued.
I admire your strength of will... you're really really brave a tribute to forums everywhere. Send me your name and address via PM and I will get the legal ball rolling.

If you really do have a copyright on the image, you must have legal documents stating so. Why don't you place the proof on some cardboard in the driveway, and let the pictures rip.
Seriously though, would you really want to go through the trouble of taking legal action just because people are making fun of you?

#1531 1 year ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Guys I think I just saw the OP....I know where he lives...!!!.........Joey

That's a goldmine of collectable dirt right there, just waiting to be sold.

#1542 1 year ago

I was going to make an avatar of the copyrighted image, but now I am glad that I did not. If the OP is not pulling our legs, I would have to back down with my tail between my legs. I am a normal guy who puts his pants on one leg at a time, and if I got sued, I could not afford legal representation because that stuff costs and arm and a leg. I had better shake a leg, and do something besides visiting this thread. I need to get off this damn computer, stretch my legs, and not do anything that would get me sued. If I did use the image without permission, I would then have to provide my personal information via a PM, and if I did that, I would not have a leg to stand on........ like this machine.

#1579 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Happy Tuesday.......I'm getting the dirt out of my Baywatch

What the heck is wrong with you're machine? I am not putting down you're game, but it is so..... you know..... tall.

You would never be able to sit down on the driveway and press the flipper buttons with you're feet comfortably, like the one in Kentucky.

#1580 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Happy Tuesday.......I'm getting the dirt out of my Baywatch

You are not planning on selling that dirt, are you? I know that some people are into selling that sort of thing.

#1583 1 year ago
Quoted from Beebl:

Oh that is what it looks like with legs on..Imamaculate!

Now hold on. I would not go so far as to call it Imamaculate. How many plays on it in the last 12 years? 600 or less? Do the boards need to be serviced? Is there a cracked pop bumper base? Is the backbox chipped? Where is the cardboard to go under the machine? And I do not even see a driveway in the picture, so how can you tell that this particular game is Imamaculate?

#1585 1 year ago

I wish the OP would visit this thread more often. He must be busier than a one legged ass kicker, and is off selling action figures for the price of a modest family sedan. I am sure that people buying a $27K lump of articulated plastic is common in the collectible world. After all, he did state that he is a great seller of things. He must have a leg up on his competition. When I read all about his selling exploits, and believe me, they were pretty darn impressive, I could not help but think that his story had legs, and this machine should be sold in no time. GLWTS.

#1586 1 year ago

Would you consider shipping this machine if I bought it, and is there a trusted shipping company that would be willing to do all the leg work required?

#1603 1 year ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

I imagine this is the OP's reaction after creating this FS thread...

I am wondering if the OP reads this thread, and it is as painful to him as stepping on a LEGO with bare feet.

#1631 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I'm growing tired of upvoting so many posts...
Nah, I'm not

I'm growing tired of everyone piling on the OP...
Nah, I'm not.

#1634 1 year ago

Wow. 33 pages and it does not show signs of stopping. This thread is LEGendary.

#1637 1 year ago

After buying this machine, if it was set up on a driveway, how would you adjust the pitch of the game?

#1639 1 year ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Call a paving contractor.

I wonder if Vid has a guide on how to do this yourself. His threads are pretty informative.

#1640 1 year ago

If this machine was set up on a driveway, what would be the best way for two people to pick it up and move it? The person in the front could open up the coin door, and grab the machine where the metal frame is attached to the cabinet, but what about the person in the back? I don't think lifting it by the backbox would be such a good idea. And I already know. Lift with the LEGS, and not with the back.

#1724 1 year ago

OK you guys, enough is enough. Seems like people are on a personal crusade against the OP's machine and selling tactics. Its not funny, and furthermore,............who am I kidding, I couldn't even say this with a straight face. LOL. I love this thread. LOVE IT!!! Carry on!

#1769 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

It’s jyst hard on two levels
1) find something funny to say.
2) needs to fit exactly in the dialogue time.
3) tone of what’s being said should go with the dialogue.
I’m dissatisfied with something on the second aspect, like when he says everyone knows how to solder (seems a tiny bit too short for the dialogue time).
Other places are a bit off one way or the other but one where the girl says “don’t worry, he can’t enforce that.” fits perfectly and when Hitler says “it’s just legs” also.

I don't know if you should be dissatisfied with any of it. It is great just the way it is.

#2012 1 year ago

I love the line, "If you are looking for an Eight Ball Champ... this is the one you want!"
My response, "How about, no." You do not know what I want as a buyer. I may be in the market for a high end restoration, or a project or parts machine. Saying that I want your machine, is not going to work on me at a subliminal level. I see this all the time on Ebay and it makes me laugh.
"You will love this!"
"You're kids will love this!"
"You need to add this one to you're collection!'
"This is the one for you!"
"Even though you are a Doofus, you too can solder!"
Come to think about it, I never saw that last one on Ebay.....

#2038 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

I am blown away how much this thread influenced Pinside. All the avatar changes, near unanimous solidarity since the "game room pics" thread, alien heads all over the place, "imamaculate" used in nearly evey FS thread I see now.
This will pretty much be guaranteed to get Pinside's thread of the year. Right up there with a signed DE SW translite and the journey to get a STTNG machine from a hellhole in Louisiana.

This FS thread started a lot. Collectible dirt, 600 plays in 12 years, no legs, Imamaculate, alien heads, and it has the potential to keep going if the OP decides to chime in again. This thread has GOT to be the thread of the year, easily.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcclad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside