DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

don't blame ya for starting high. You can always go down, can't go back up.

HA!, you telling me this guy is not the type of guy to get people in a bidding war (on something people actually wanted to buy)? THIS is the craigslist seller that goes back and worth saying , oh this person offered XXX, if you give YXX its yours, etc etc

1 week later
#275 5 years ago

Clearly you guys aren't in the market for this game; maybe try on this minty Indy 500 for size?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indianapolis-500-508

minimally used, not sure how many plays since 2004 when they bought it tho its only VERY NICE, not imamaculate

1 week later
#369 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Here ya go. A HUO only Baywatch just sold in Denver for $2400.00. That's a home use only game in spectacular condition and not like the route beater you are trying to pass off.
Here's the Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/60#post-4379318
Many people have already tried to tell you, it's not so much your price, it's the poor condition of your machine and your inaccurate description.

This ^^ and the Denver area seems to have every game priced higher than most of the country fwiw

1 week later
#447 5 years ago

deal (resized).pngdeal (resized).png

#449 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

OK were going political now.....I get it....

nah, its from the @realDonaldTrump account, not the Potus account. just one great deal maker chiming in on a great deal.

#510 5 years ago

the saddest part is this dude probably paid well under market value for this game and is trying to flip it to make a huge profit, rather than selling it at its actual market value for a decent profit.

The same things he states in the posts about this game he probably used to buy the game cheap off the people who didnt know anything about pinball

Quote: "The guy that owns it didn't even know it had batteries on the board and lacked any knowledge of how to even find the audit menu...much less reset its game count."

im guessing something like this was said to obtain the game:

"well its only been played 600 times in 12 years, not sure how many issues it has. Batteries are old, rubbers need changed, board needs some work, pop bumper base is cracked and needs replaced. ill give ya $400 bucks."

all speculation of course, but seems rather probable

#579 5 years ago

Looking for unshopped games with between 300-400 plays in the last 15 years. Hoping for some rotten rubbers and a few switch matrix issues. Pm shooter lane pics, one from each year from 2003 to present day with newspaper showing date or I'm not interested. Original balls only. can trade Lou Fergino voicemails (+/- cash) Everlast batteries on the board, might consider rayovac

#869 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Very dumb question (and I don't want to get blasted by Pinside for not knowing), but where is this avatar from? *Hopeful the OP can explain*

Baywatch Season 6 episode 12 Imamaculate Alien Conception

#926 5 years ago
Quoted from Chuckles37:

I'd like to thank this thread for getting me through a really slow day of work.
I still don't understand the "600 plays in the last 12 years" part though.
If I buy a used taxicab with 500,000 miles on it, park it in a barn a drive it once a year for a decade, I wouldn't try to sell it claimig "only 100 miles in the last ten years!" Who cares? It's still a high mileage car, except it probably has even more issues from neglect now.

Dude, you can't just come into this thread with a cargument and logic... GTFO with that !

#1052 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Maybe there's a thousand dollars in the coin box we don't know about that's why there's no legs it's actually a Baywatch treasure chest

op probably doesnt know cause he doesnt open up the games or shop them before he flips them, could be full of cool stuff hah

#1169 5 years ago

We need OP to throw more fuel on the fire

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#1177 5 years ago

Alright, its time to bring out the big guns.

Here is the official unofficial pinside go fund me to raise money to buy this pinball machine and donate it to Pinside to bring to shows to have all pinsiders play and sign this bad boy. I vote we get it shipped to Xerico to bring to the Pinside booth at TPFs

This is completely a joke

#1192 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

More
Even if everyone crowd funded this for a few dollars a piece I wouldn’t give the OP $3,500 on principle. Stupidity and arrogance shouldn’t be rewarded.

Yeah its just a joke dadio

like this entire for sales thread

#1355 5 years ago

I wonder if a for sale thread has ever been moved to the basement before... cant be that far off haha

#1373 5 years ago

wantdataeastdeliveryprogram (resized).jpgwantdataeastdeliveryprogram (resized).jpg

#1392 5 years ago

service (resized).jpgservice (resized).jpg

#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Pinside moderators and pinside user using my Avatar as their own.
I am copyright owner of that alien image. In 1997 I commission that image created. Outside of his use of the image, I am the sole owner of its use.
If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar, you hereby informed that you are to stop immediately.
Pinside moderators, I would politely request that you enforce this request.

nice, thanks for coming back to us!

let me go make some popcorn!

#1428 5 years ago

Pinside moderators and pinside user using my Avatar as their own.
I am copyright owner of that alien image. In 1997 I commission that image created. Outside of his use of the image, I am the sole owner of its use.
If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar, you hereby informed that you are to stop immediately.
Pinside moderators, I would politely request that you enforce this request.

two burning questions:

1) Does Avatar-Gate fall under Fair Use?
https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html

2) Does wantdataeast have Otaku's legal team on retainer?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-plan-on-donating/page/3#post-4449942

#1433 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Im changing my avatar now...eager awaiting the C and D letter from wantdataeast...

haha, that will be a collectors item!

#1455 5 years ago

I was commissioned 29 seconds ago to make this art, im okay if people use it as my lawyer is busy threatening frivolous lawsuits on a hobby website that I made an ass of myself on

headshades (resized).jpgheadshades (resized).jpg

#1480 5 years ago

That will be up to you.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#1483 5 years ago

nospoon (resized).jpgnospoon (resized).jpg

#1548 5 years ago

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#1653 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

As promised Hitler video:
https://www.captiongenerator.com/1002452/Immaculate-Baywatch-pin-
Can't figure out how to embed the video in the post click link above this is just a still image below.

holy smokes that was amazing thank you!

"dont worry, he wont be able to enforce that" lol

#1712 5 years ago

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpg

#1735 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Final jeopardy is always a head-scratcher...

hahah amazing, youve out done yourself!

#1787 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

You're forgetting every one of thehuemanatee's GIFs. In all seriousness, I've never been a part of a thread with such amazing material. Hard to choose a favorite. The memes, GIFs and videos have all been just short of imamaculate.
Off the top of my head, the three that stick out most to me are "Lieutenant Dan", "Adolf Video", and pretty much every GIF that @thehuemantee has made.

also, I took the only moderation of this entire thread for the team here lol:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/9#post-4403164

#1793 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

For some reason I must have missed that post! I just gave it a 50-burger with an upvote.
The bigger question is, why was your post moderated?

mods said it was political

#1803 5 years ago

whoops somehow sent this twice O_o deleted the other one

35721699_1592696680843342_8880040365621510144_n (resized).jpg35721699_1592696680843342_8880040365621510144_n (resized).jpg

#1806 5 years ago

enjoy the weekend! Also, if you want to make this an epic gif moment that would be dope, i wont sue

Slider-Rey_hands_Luke_the_saber (resized).jpgSlider-Rey_hands_Luke_the_saber (resized).jpg

#1954 5 years ago

Well, had a chance to go up to Yellowstone for a lil vacation this past weekend and had an OPportunity of a life time, I got to ride a wild Imamaculate Jackalope Jackass. Went about 8 seconds before the legs gave out on it. Local legend says only 600 people have been able to ride it in the past 12 years!

sdfa (resized).jpgsdfa (resized).jpg

#2051 5 years ago

We need Robert from Deeproot to buy this as a token to the community and bring to TPF every year for everyone to pay homage to and play.

They could fly out wantdataeast for a meet and greet and dirt sale or have him do a seminar on how to sell stuff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=infinitelives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.