DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goingincirclez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#33 6 years ago

So are the legs included for $3500, or does that only net the cardboard diaper? How on earth is it easier to unload, lay the thing flat on the ground like that, set up and turn on... then presumably pack and pick and lift all over again?

Premium ask on middling condition, and not only could you not be arsed to do the simpleton basic repairs, but can't even put the freakin' legs on?? How does THAT appeal to your "target audience"?

From gross misrepresentation to questionable tactics, listings like this don't do anything to improve KY's laughingstock reputation. I'm suddenly again embarrassed to live as far I do from Lexington.

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

It is finding the one person that can see exactly what you see in the same item.

....You’re not going to convince an intelligent buyer to believe nonsense when their eyes tell them something different.

Interesting. So you're looking for a sucker. And I suppose you're not even wrong because by the other end of your own rope, the chorus of intelligent folk here has not convinced you to see your own nonsense, that you just might be wrong, or at the very least way too optimistic.

As someone else pointed out, maybe it's the nicest game you've come across and immaculate by relative comparison. So shoot for the moon if you want. But dude. When the community tells you you're out of line, maybe listen and adjust, or defend if you want, with a dose of humility.

Or maybe you should toss in that non-working $95 Bingo for free? I mean, it's probably had ZERO plays this century(!), so I can't believe it hasn't sold yet either.

Hold out if you want but you're no PT Barnum - he at least earned the right to be arrogant.

#186 6 years ago

How many plays in this dirt? Is it regular dirt, or "Colorado Special Edition" dirt?

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

If 3500 of us each give a dollar

In the arms of an angel
Far awaaaaaaaaay from here
On a cold cardboard diaper
Ima-maculate, dincha hear?

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm surprised to see this ad resurrected.

Just today, our local tri-state CL area was carpet bombed with driveway cardboard imamaculation... and this thread resurrected itself on an unrelated note.
Perhaps this pin really WILL be as immortal as Babe Ruth!

3 weeks later
#481 5 years ago

Love how the OP re-carpetbombed regional CL and changed this thread title last night, but didn't acknowledge the 2 or 3 *nicer* Baywatch pins that sold for *less* (than 3300) in the past couple weeks. What a maroon.

#568 5 years ago

How the hell is this stupid pin supposed to wear cowboy boots when it doesn't even have legs?

#601 5 years ago

OneDollarBob (resized).jpgOneDollarBob (resized).jpg

#611 5 years ago

You can't get blood from a stone... but you CAN get 3500 3300 3299 3250 from an Imamaculate Quadampintee?

#723 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Serious?.... Are people so F'ing stupid that they think the Legs do not come with the machine? Are people that stupid?

Serious? Are you that F'ing LAZY that you couldn't put the legs on your imamaculate find to brag about it to the world? I mean sheez, you spent more time analyzing battery dates against audits to spiff your ask.

And yet the charade is entirely too transparent. What shows in your listing is the crassest, most brazenly cynical type of flip imaginable.

How in the world was it easier to lower the game onto the ground without smashing your fingers, flip the head up, run an extension cord to the street and power it on, hunch down to pluck the batteries for inspection and run audits, then fold the thing up and lift it again? The "hassle" of installing legs adds just 5 minutes tops. A pro salesman or a careful collector might even get the legs on right as it's coming off the vehicle, as moving the game with legs (3-wheel casters are your friend) is sometimes even easier.

No. Instead, you layed the poor thing in the driveway (can't get it into storage first?!) and then bragged how you're either too incompetent (at best) or untrustworthy (at worst) to do the "basic easy" repairs you discovered in the 10 minutes it was sitting there.

Which also tells us that currently the game is not in readily inspectable shape. If it were set up for an easy inspection and cash-on-glass transaction, it would be set up ON LEGS and ready to play. Instead I'm sure you flipped it up off the street and dragged it on a cardboard skid into an overstuffed garage where it still sits folded and forlorn, gathering additional (expensive and rare?) dust for you to try and sell. And as someone else pointed out - if we can assume legs are included... are they actually new? Or half corroded? The correct style? Do all the bolts match? Or are they as imamaculate as the rest of the pin?

Are we that stupid? Hardly. We the see above. You hoped for a quick easy flip - nothing wrong with that per se. But you decided to get greedy, and went about it in the laziest and most arrogant way possible. You might do better to quit insulting your potential sales base and take some lessons.

50+ days listed in the hottest pin market seen in over a decade? Yep, I guess we're all fools.

#979 5 years ago

IMACCON (resized).jpgIMACCON (resized).jpg

IMACREC (resized).jpgIMACREC (resized).jpg

IMAMACREJ (resized).jpgIMAMACREJ (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1256 5 years ago

Man, that's a great idea. But I'd go one better and set it down on my driveway (off street) first... play a few rounds, invite neighbors.... maybe even put a pop-up tent over it. My driveway even has a drop-off at one portion so let it hang off that, you stand on the lower lawn so who even needs the legs?

Then I'd get my two kids to fix it. Since it would be so easy and all, and they've got the experience now...

But not for $3100. For providing that kind of invaluable publicity I would only do it for free.

#1354 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

OP doesn't represent pin very well, Not does he add any value to it, just a money grubbing flip that does not help anyone in the hobby. It's greedy and has contributing effects to causing prices to rise. There's potential Baywatch owners out there shying away because it's overpriced, and those with extra deep pockets making bona fide offers and getting turned down. Not welcome in MY hobby!

Indeed! Though it does make me feel kind of honored, since thanks to the fluke of geography and the embarrassing behavior of the OP, I might be the first pinsider to look at an ad and say "Wow, wish you were *further*!"

#1379 5 years ago

Stuck on hold so yay for boredom... Cue up WDE Hammer!

WDEhammer (resized).jpgWDEhammer (resized).jpg

Im-ma-mac-u-late
Bay-watch
Pin-ball

Im-ma-mac-u-late
Bay-watch
Pin-ball

Im-ma-mac-u-late
Bay-watch
Pin-ball

Im-ma-mac-u-late
Bay-watch
Pin-ball

my my my my baywatch pinball's so fine
gonna stay only mine
(thank you for blessing me
with a pin so fine it don't need no feet)
it feels so good when I lay it down
on super thin cardboard on the drive ground
I don't play it much
Cuz this is a pin, uh, you can't touch

(no no no no, no no no)

I told you morons, you can't touch this
just sixhunnerd plays in twelve years and ya know - You can't touch this!
Check out my dirt, man... You can't touch this
yo, just trust me on the legs (You can't touch this)

#1545 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just got a letter in the mail from these guys...

Nah, I bet he has this firm on retainer

f-stooges7 (resized).jpgf-stooges7 (resized).jpg

#1558 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

No MC Hammer / MC wantdataeast meme? Can't touch these legs?

I did that a few days ago... but probably needs a Huemanatee clip

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/28#post-4449444

My my my my baywatch pinball's so fine
gonna stay only mine -
(thank you for blessing me
with a pin so fine it don't need no feet!)
Feels so good when I lay it down
on super thin cardboard on the drive ground
but I don't play it much
Cuz this is a pin, uh, you can't touch

I told you morons, you can't touch this
Sixhunnerd plays in twelve years and ya know You can't touch this!
Check out my dirt, man! You can't touch this
Yo, just trust me on the legs (You can't touch this)

#1642 5 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Maybe Vid would do a guide on how NOT to sell a machine?

As godlike as Vid is, he's already beat. Just read every blue post in this thread: While the OP fancies himself a captain of salesmanship, he has actually given away a master class in Douchebaggery for free!

#1836 5 years ago

Don't forget, right out of the listing itself,

"One of the blue pop bumper bases does has crack on the bottom under the playfield and needs to be replaced."

OP originally said he would replace it but that was SEVENTY FIVE days, one ad renewal, and several OP followup hissy fits ago...

... Yeah projects can get way worse, but when major ball interacting parts are broken and boards need work, I technically wouldn't even call it a player's game since those tradionally at least work properly, appearances notwithstanding.

But it should be an easy project... I mean by the OP's own admission any moron could fix those items so what's holding him back?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goingincirclez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=goingincirclez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.