DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#38 5 years ago

Good luck with the sale. That is the most imamaculate game I've seen in awhile. How is this still for sale?

1 week later
#225 5 years ago

I think it hasn't sold because the price is suspiciouly low for such a beautiful game. A game like this should go for double the asking price.

1 month later
#709 5 years ago

I love how the seller came in here trying to quantify his price that noone is paying even though this game has sat here with no movement for so long. Just comes off sounding like a complete greedy DB.

#732 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Thanks fellas! So looks like the machine is an uncommon machine at only 2.2k (or If you believe the guy that says it is only worth $1900… a production of 3k)… either way an uncommon machine.
And no actual confirmed pinside sales since this one was listed.
So…To the collector looking for an all original beautiful condition Baywatch Pinball machine. This machine has sat in a non-smoking home for 12 years, being hardly played. It is ready to come home to your collection.
Since I posted this. There has been a lot of bitching and whining. But not another Baywatch pinball listed at the pinside value of $2500. If there were ANY Baywatch pins at that price they would have been listed on this forum with 700+ posts.
We had a few mythical ones apparently pop up as a result of this forum. Supposably a HUO for $2400, is there really anyone on pinside so ill informed that they would sell a HUO pin $100 under pinside value? Seriously?
One that was apparently extremely rough (new board, parts, plastics, cabinet art) that supposably sold for $3100. (yet was closed “not sold” ) And if it was sold for that the $2500 pinside value would go up with a $3100 sale now in the books.
One up for trade for $2600 (with a broken DMD that would cost $350-$400 to replace if you could actually find it), that ad was also closed
So one more time:
- No one is selling this machine for $2500 on Pinside.
- Last confirmed sale was for $2400 and was in pretty rough shape (just going by what I was told)
- If you got the traded one that was listed, after trading values and new DMD you would have $3050-$3100 in to the game.
- Mine is all original, boards never hacked.
- excellent condition.
- 600 plays in 12 years.
- Apparently only 2200 made (maybe 3K?)

Contact me when your ready cross this machine off your short list. Personally I think the not hacked boards are major plus, but I will service all boards for you if you wish.
(and to all the DB’s keeping this listing hot… please keep bumping this ad for me. It only takes one collector who is ignoring your bullshit that believes his eyes and has experienced years of not being able to find a low play all original uncommon Baywatch machine… to make this sale. )

I think this is your answer.

Quoted from goingincirclez:

50+ days listed in the hottest pin market seen in over a decade? Yep, I guess we're all fools.

#928 5 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

This machine sold recently for $2400 and is in similar physical condition. Although, it does not have chipping at the inlane rollovers and has less wear around the flipper buttons. Plus, it had been recently shopped and outfitted with LED's. However, that listing doesn't mention how many plays it's had since 2006. But that doesn't matter because if it's had 600 plays since 2006, but 10,000 in 2005, then the total plays accounted for in that arbitrary time frame is 10,600. Wear is wear, and how much it's had "recently" is irrelevant.
No word on if this one was imamaculate, though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/61516

I sold this one. The cab was similar condition to this listing but it was completely torn down and shopped and outfitted with LEDs. It played 100%. Most importantly it came with a set of legs.

1 week later
#1208 5 years ago

I see the Op appears to log in every day. It's a shame he's too much of a coward to respond here. I love his posts.

#1364 5 years ago

Thanks guys for the laughs. This thread just continues to deliver.

#1503 5 years ago

I love this avatar. Thanks for creating it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=deez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.