DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider afm95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#424 5 years ago

Eh, why not add #424. This thread has been fantastic.

#483 5 years ago

What's a maroon? Sorry, I know you meant moron (unless you were calling him a British firework), but I thought I would get us one more post closer to that 500 goal.

maroon (resized).PNGmaroon (resized).PNG

Added over 6 years ago: Uggggh, I've been crucified by the Pinside community for not getting someone's previous post! At least we're keeping the thread alive and well...

1 week later
#584 5 years ago

The price has dropped a whole dollar! At $3,300, I thought no way. $3,299, now it's finally within my budget.

#587 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

if it’s not selling in 50 days on the market I’d lower the price in this case ~$2299 should sell.

Would that price include the legs? Or sold separately?

#595 5 years ago

Five more. Who's going to be the lucky 600th poster?

#617 5 years ago

What will be higher? The number of posts on this thread or his actual sale price?

#669 5 years ago

I might be too new for that one. Do you have a link for that ad or a key phrase I can search for? #imamaculate

#690 5 years ago

I can't believe this morning we were making a run on 600 and now we're 10 away from 700. What a day!?!

#694 5 years ago

694 (resized).png694 (resized).png

#706 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads
Linked in the first post. Prepare for twists, turns, and an ending that makes Avengers Infinity War look like an episode of Full House.

Excellent thread that you created. They were all amusing.

Unfortunately Pinside said I didn't have access to the last topic about the guy who wouldn't STFU on the plane. Never heard of the "basement" area of Pinside.

#716 5 years ago

I'm just happy to be a part of Pinside history.

Anyone know the all-time record for number of posts on a Pinside ad?

#721 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

omg an hour w/o a post, where did you people go?

Right? Yesterday was magic.

#722 5 years ago

Serious question for OP - Will you honor the Craigslist price of $3,250 for us Pinsiders?

#726 5 years ago

Can anyone who has owned a Baywatch confirm these rusty legs will go well with these large areas of chipped off paint? I'm trying to find the right color match before making a formal offer.

pinballlegs (resized).jpgpinballlegs (resized).jpg

baywatch (resized).PNGbaywatch (resized).PNG

#755 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

#749 and counting. 1,000 by labor day or bust. Nice legs, said no one ever on this thread.

The way this thread has exploded, I be we'll get to 1,000 by the end of June.

#757 5 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Hey op, where are my 700+ posts? Also, mine isn't missing plastics or require board work
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64113

If I would have saw your ad before I sold my NBAFB a few weeks ago, I would have traded you straight up in Ames, IA (rough halfway point). Good luck with your sale. You should thank the OP for the free publicity you're getting off this thread.

#784 5 years ago

baywatch.PNGbaywatch.PNG

#792 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

wow this is some next level _ right here

I'll take that as a compliment.

#793 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

If you look at this picture quickly, it kind of sort of looks like the machine has legs.

Actually, you're right. Did I just improve the value of the pin?

#804 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Maybe I should buy this machine. Does anyone know where I can get my driveway powder coated?

LOL! You have been asking some great questions tonight. I'm hopeful the OP will respond, which will in turn blaze a trail of another 100 posts.

#815 5 years ago

Guys, I'm getting a little concerned on the way we're trending. We could use some more participation and/or an asinine comment from the OP to get us back on track.

graph.PNGgraph.PNG

#818 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I was 737, which is my address. If you drive by you will notice my pins are not set up in the driveway.

That's funny. I know a guy who actually stores them in his cul-de-sac.

culdesac (resized).jpgculdesac (resized).jpg

#840 5 years ago

You all remember what to do when someone says the secret word today, right?

Word.PNGWord.PNG

#842 5 years ago

We have officially lost "Hot Topic" thread status.

#851 5 years ago

For a minute, I thought the OP actually upvoted one of my posts. Then I realized it was only TheLaw and became extremely disappointed.

#860 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Damnit thelaw, thanks for making this even more confusing.

How is TheLaw making it even more confusing?

#863 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

one of us...one of us...

Hey twin! Now only if we could get the others to drink the Kool-Aid...

#865 5 years ago

Very dumb question (and I don't want to get blasted by Pinside for not knowing), but where is this avatar from? *Hopeful the OP can explain*

#872 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Wait, what just happened here...

My other twin brother from another mother.

#874 5 years ago

Encroaching 900 posts. These last three days have been a lot of fun, but I wonder what I'll do once this thing sells... BWAHAHAHAHA, who am I kidding?

#876 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

Shit,how am i suppossed to upvote now

Very carefully.

#877 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Very carefully.

Or you can remember that my high score initials are 600. Either way works.

#879 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

you know everytime i see that avatar i think its really the OP's real look..Lol!!!
i'm waiting for him to start selling moon dust

I appreciate TheLaw taking this thread to the next level.

#889 5 years ago
baywatch (resized).PNGbaywatch (resized).PNG
#892 5 years ago

I'm proud of you guys for taking my request last night so seriously.

Chart (resized).PNGChart (resized).PNG
#899 5 years ago

Sorry to break off topic, but when the hell is ABF going to deliver my zero play Dialed In today? That's right, zero plays in the past 12 years!

#900 5 years ago
900 (resized).PNG900 (resized).PNG
#909 5 years ago

The way this is playing out, 1,000 posts easily by midnight. Let's keep it PST just to give us a buffer.

#915 5 years ago

Wait, has the OP been selling a table top version of Baywatch this whole time? Do we really need the legs?

#920 5 years ago

Hi Guys,

My new toy just arrived. Legs or no legs?

20180531_160522 (resized).jpg20180531_160522 (resized).jpg
#935 5 years ago

Enough said.

20180531_213356 (resized).jpg20180531_213356 (resized).jpg
#971 5 years ago

Another high score posted (with legs).

20180601_093359 (resized).jpg20180601_093359 (resized).jpg
#973 5 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Disappointed. I came to work today expecting over 1000 posts. Guess I'll get back to work.

Wrong answer. Correct answer is:

Get to posting. With this thread, it's Work < Pinside.

#974 5 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

Forgot, I have played Baywatch. This one has the upgraded black legs on it.

Tell them they set it up incorrectly. No seriously, tell them.

#987 5 years ago

According to my scores on DI, here's how you should rank value when buying a Baywatch pin:

1. No legs = no problem
2. Is it Imamaculate? If so, continue to #3.
3. Treat yo self (hopefully some of you get this)
4. Does it have under 600 plays in the last year?

If you can answer yes to all four, you have a Baywatch pin valued at laughable.

20180601_110321 (resized).jpg20180601_110321 (resized).jpg
#990 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how many posts left till 1000?

#992 5 years ago

#997 5 years ago

Do you guys work in Canada?

#1001 5 years ago

1000............................................. & 1, damn it!!

#1071 5 years ago

Man, this thread was exhausting last week, but fun nonetheless . Now I'm refreshed, but feel we need some sort of comment from the OP about when the next price drop is coming because...
happy.jpghappy.jpg

#1072 5 years ago

Ignore this post (except we need to count it for our numerical goals)

#1078 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Isn't it about time the seller dropped the price another dollar and told us about how it only has 600 plays in the last 12 years?

The answer is always yes.

#1091 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Damn, this place is hopping. I’m gone about two weeks and see over 600 new posts! No way I can catch up on all that reading!

Hey Business Cat! I'm a big fan of your memes. Do you have any related to Baywatch?

#1124 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It reminds me of that Price is right game where you need to rearrange the numbers to come up with the correct.
I’ll guess $2,399

I wish I could upvote this twice. Great comment, it literally made me laugh out loud.

#1130 5 years ago

rai

Did anyone catch today's segment of "One Wrong Price" on the Price is Right?

PriceisRight.PNGPriceisRight.PNG
#1134 5 years ago

Finally, someone won the damn thing!

MoneyGamePIR.PNGMoneyGamePIR.PNG
#1147 5 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I think the OP is ghosting us.

Another post I want to upvote about 10x.

#1152 5 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I think the OP is ghosting us.

Nawww... I just saw him.

WherestheOP.PNGWherestheOP.PNG
#1171 5 years ago

Bump for the west coast, our Aussie/Kiwi friends (those in Asia too) and all of Europe which should be waking up soon.

#1186 5 years ago

I don't know what's worth more. The machine itself or the brand recognition we have brought to this pin.

#1187 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

HOLY CRAP.
Price has just been lowered to 3100 on CL.
Where do I send my money ??

I might buy the Eight Ball Champ in Lexington, KY instead. $1,195, INCREDIBLE shape and there were only 1500 made which makes it rare. I bet the guy is more reasonable than the Baywatch seller.

#1222 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

What is your bid for this showcase without going over?

I'm sorry, I absolutely lost it when I scrolled to the second picture. LMAO!

#1237 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Would someone please go downvote this so it'll break 100? Post #9 on page 1.
I'm dying here for the triple digits. It almost hurts.

Rock the Downvote

#1238 5 years ago

ImNotNorm

Can I make a request for your next "Where's the OP?"

Google "Where's Waldo Trade Show" (see pic)

waldo-1024x724.jpgwaldo-1024x724.jpg
#1253 5 years ago

BREAKING NEWS (and no, this isn't a joke): The Posting on Craigslist for an Imamaculate Baywatch Pin is Gone!

In just a moment, we'll speculate on whether this pin actually sold, Pinsiders flagged the OP's post for highway robbery, or if the machine was hauled out of the cul-de-sac by a million angry fire ants looking for a new home.

#1255 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

louisville.craigslist.org link
It must have expired and been renewed.
I’d actually love to have the game. It’s super close to me and I’ve dealt with the op before. My previous transaction went pretty well. But I just couldn’t do $3100 for it.

PHEW! He must have moved it to Louisville's CL from Lexington's. I was worried our thread was coming to an end.

I'm glad to hear you've had a positive transaction with the OP. If you do end up buying this pin (at a more reasonable price of course), your first game has to be played on the floor. Pictures of this would win you the Internet and more importantly, you'd become a Pinsider legend.

#1261 5 years ago

ImNotNorm - No need to rush or force anything. Your content has been top notch!

BTW... I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

#1276 5 years ago

ImNotNorm You are absolutely KILLING IT! I seriously can't stop laughing out loud.

#1277 5 years ago

This needs to be playing in the background while watching your GIF.

#1297 5 years ago
Quoted from BenB:

From OP’s other for sale thread I spotted the legendary immaculate Baywatch pin.

You spelled imamaculate wrong.

#1299 5 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

I'm thinking about buying it so I can take it to expos and let people get their picture taken with the most famous (and immaculate) pinball machine in the world. Of course it will not be on the floor to play, wouldn't want to sully that 600 play provenance.

This has to be one the floor when played. It will lose half of its value the moment you attach legs on it.

#1300 5 years ago

1300! Let's celebrate with 1300 candles on a cake!

#1341 5 years ago

I didn't know the OP moved to Tomball, TX?!?!?!

#1344 5 years ago

ImNotNorm

Can I get a GIF of David Hasselhoff running on a beach in an episode of Baywatch with the OP's avatar alien head replacing Hasselhoff's? Maybe you could include his legless pin in the GIF too? I know, I know, that might be a lot to ask.

#1368 5 years ago

Has anyone actually contacted the OP to see the game? Or are we waiting for him to knock off another $1,000 off the price first?

#1378 5 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

I'm going to join you. Lexington, KY is in close enough proximity to me that I get the joy of seeing this listed on my local Louisville CL searches as a local ad AND twice more in the few local results extended search section because of the Lexington and Cincinnati listings!

Solution to your problem: Less focus on Craigslist ads and more focus on creating new JP T-Rex mods please.

Sincerely,

All JP Owners

#1390 5 years ago

I'm going to mow the lawn guys. I expect a minimum of 10 entertaining posts by the time I get back.

#1396 5 years ago

I'm back and disappointed in the lack of posts.

I'm only saying this to count another post toward our next magical number of 2000.

#1399 5 years ago

Bump for 1400. Who wants it?

#1402 5 years ago
TrailerParkBoys.PNGTrailerParkBoys.PNG
#1408 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Would any grounding mods have to be done, or is this machine already grounded because it has no legs?

LOL! That sounds like a Deep Thoughts quote from Jack Handy.

#1409 5 years ago
ET.PNGET.PNG
#1418 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I feel sorry for the pinsider who actually buys this baywatch...the down votes coming your way for ending this thread will put your reputation on a level rivaled by only wantdataeast

Hey now! That could be me.

I'm waiting for his 50% off Black Friday sale.

#1431 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Pinside moderators and pinside user using my Avatar as their own.
I am copyright owner of that alien image. In 1997 I commission that image created. Outside of his use of the image, I am the sole owner of its use.
If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar, you hereby informed that you are to stop immediately.
Pinside moderators, I would politely request that you enforce this request.

You aren't politely requesting this (see screenshot of your PM to me below). You're being a bully about it.

I'm more than happy to change my avatar for you, but you don't have to be an @$$%&#% about it. When you're calling others d-bags, you're being hypocritical.

wantdataeast (resized).PNGwantdataeast (resized).PNG

#1499 5 years ago

1499... who wants 1500?

#1502 5 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I did not even know, post 1,500 I win, I win. Do I get a imamaculate pinball of my choice?

You will get sued.

#1504 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Oh, and to answer your question that you PMed me; I would prefer to be served at home instead of work...Tuesdays are usually good for me....
Please try to get it in the mail early in the week, I really hope to have it by next weekend...

Since the OP disappears two weeks at a time, you're better off pre-filling out a cease and desist for him. That way, you can serve yourself since he probably doesn't have the legs to do it.

Cease-and-Desist-Letter-Copyright-Infringement-650x546.pngCease-and-Desist-Letter-Copyright-Infringement-650x546.png

#1512 5 years ago

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads and Pin-Dads (those without kids, but treat their pins like their children) out there.

I told my wife I'll be spending a good chunk of my time today putting high scores on Dialed In, with tributes to the OP and this thread.

Whatever you guys choose to do today, make it a great day!

#1521 5 years ago

Great start to the morning!

IllSueYou (resized).jpgIllSueYou (resized).jpg
#1524 5 years ago

See below for your upvote.

#1530 5 years ago

My wish was granted! Thanks @thehuemantee !

#1532 5 years ago

Bump because this thread is my life right now.

#1594 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'll take requests. The only issue is finding the right GIFs that correspond with the "copyrighted" alien head.
Shoot me suggestions and I'll see what I can do....i just cant make any promises though.

ImNotNorm Can I be your apprentice GIF maker? I know you sent me some directions via PM about paint.net, but unfortunately I'm more of a visual guy when it comes to learning. However, once I learn the steps... it's GIF City!

#1598 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just fire me suggestions in a PM with the link of the GIF.

I will definitely take you up on that offer. However, I'd like to take some work off of your plate.

#1599 5 years ago

1599. Who wants 1600?!?

#1602 5 years ago

I only got three games in on DI last night, but boy, were those three great games!
DIScores (resized).jpgDIScores (resized).jpg

#1615 5 years ago

In other news... cosmokramer Have you been served yet?

#1699 5 years ago

1699. Who wants 1700?

#1702 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

PM me and I'll explain to you the tools I use. I can't do an entire walkthrough for you...but I'll give you some info + tips if you're interested.

ImNotNorm

1) You're THE BEST at the GIFs. Some would say you have a GIF(t). Okay, that was corny as hell.

2) Your directions on how to edit a GIF is spot on. However, as a novice, it's taking me hours to even get it right. Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of time since I rather be playing pinball. (And let's be real, no one is as good as you)

I think I'm going to stick to my solid B+ meme game.

#1704 5 years ago

Baywatch Club Thread - 2,514

Imamaculate Baywatch Thread - 1,704 and counting

Just over 800 to go boys.

#1705 5 years ago

Here's how cosmokramer and the OP should ideally settle their copyright issue...

cosmowrestling.PNGcosmowrestling.PNG
#1708 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Here's how cosmokramer and the OP should ideally settle their copyright issue...

ImNotNorm This might take a bit to create, but can I request a Cosmo/OP wrestling GIF? Heck, I'll even settle for boxing.

Thank you,

All of Pinside

#1723 5 years ago

I could also see the copyright dispute going in a different direction...

mortalcombat.PNGmortalcombat.PNG

#1727 5 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

©2018 wantdataeast.

I have no words... just an insane amount of laughter. Guys, I need to get SOME work done today.

#1730 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

OMG, ROTFL!! Well it's on now, Hue...

I feel like we're in the middle of a "Meme/GIF/Video Battle" right now.

ImNotNorm ,you better have something good to answer Palmer !!

#1738 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Final jeopardy is always a head-scratcher...

ImNotNorm

#1775 5 years ago

Someone's getting served today...

LettertoCosmo.PNGLettertoCosmo.PNGalienserve.PNGalienserve.PNG
#1778 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Omg that’s hilarious even the stamp has alien head.

I'm glad you're loving the stamp. I also changed "United We Stand" to "United We Laugh."

#1785 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

There are so many great ones but my vote goes to mailman, Hoff eating burger on the ground and lieutenant Dan maybe I’m forgetting some.

You're forgetting every one of thehuemanatee's GIFs. In all seriousness, I've never been a part of a thread with such amazing material. Hard to choose a favorite. The memes, GIFs and videos have all been just short of imamaculate.

Off the top of my head, the three that stick out most to me are "Lieutenant Dan", "Adolf Video", and pretty much every GIF that @thehuemantee has made.

#1789 5 years ago

For some reason I must have missed that post! I just gave it a 50-burger with an upvote.

The bigger question is, why was your post moderated?

#1804 5 years ago
Quoted from Bwilson:

I think I'm going to have a shirt made and start wearing this out when I play pin also for TPF next year.
Alien head on the front... "Imamaculate" on the back...
Hell someone should start printing these up and selling them at conventions. I'm sure people would buy them.

Apparently you missed the OP's PSA and post #1460.

"Send me your name and address via PM and I will get the legal ball rolling."

themoreyouknow (resized).pngthemoreyouknow (resized).png

#1810 5 years ago

ImNotNorm

Have you ever seen the Chappelle skit of Howard Dean? It's classic.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/glotfh/chappelle-s-show-black-howard-dean---uncensored

#1818 5 years ago

@thehuemanatee. I was hoping for a "Toasty."

#1820 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm trying to extend the friendship olive branch to the OP....

All is forgiven (however I still want my Toasty GIF).

#1841 5 years ago

Sorry, the wife is making me watch "The Staircase" on Netflix with her all night.

#1850 5 years ago

1850. Let's get a new page started.

#1866 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Anyone want an immamuculate Potc $6k Cash hit me up.

My boy Randy Moss!

Get you 84 jerseys out!

20180624_165949 (resized).jpg20180624_165949 (resized).jpg
#1868 5 years ago

Beebl

Randy Moss bump...

#1869 5 years ago

We could really use a visit from "OP the Grouch." This thread is losing too much steam.

grouch.PNGgrouch.PNG
#1872 5 years ago

cosmokramer On a serious note, did you receive the copyright documentation from the OP? Your avatar is telling me the answer is NO.

#1873 5 years ago

LMAO! I really need to watch the new seasons of Trailer Park Boys. Thanks for the reminder @thehuemanatee!

#1876 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

That greasy caveman Sam Lasco was even there doing security at the entrance. I yelled at him for on autograph but he was waking away toward the hot dog cart.

Bwahaha! Sam is totally a caveman. I appreciate you sharing your TPB stories. They gave me a good laugh.

You've seen this video of "Rickyisms," right?

#1879 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

No, but I imagine if its going to show up it will be some time this week.
Im just curious as to what the damages are, he said he will sue me for damages.
I just hope it happens soon, I hate this avatar and want my old one back...

Apparently he was too cheap to spend the $6.70 for two-day priority delivery.

In-regards to damages, you should counter sue. Do you know how much value you have added to his avatar?!? He should be sending you a thank you letter.

#1896 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Like Randy Moss put this thread in the Hall of fame.

Vikings GIFs that are positive in nature or anti-Packer always get my upvote.

#1899 5 years ago

1899. 1900 is up for grabs.

#1900 5 years ago

(10 minutes later) - Okay, I guess I'll take it. Just over 600 more posts in 12 days and we'll pass the Baywatch Fan Club!

#1901 5 years ago

Speaking of old school games, one of my favorites is Pinside Man 3.

pinsideman.PNGpinsideman.PNG

(Goes better with music)

#1904 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I love this thread and can’t wait to see the creative updates.
However, I can’t help but wonder what the post count would be without all the posts talking about the post count (including this one?).

I'd downvote your post, but you are contributing to the total count.

#1919 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Could this be " The Imamaculate Reception " ?

Bwahaha! I love that GIF. Nice work!

Moss to Moe Williams just before time expired in the 1st half. Vikings started the season 6-0, then $#%& the bed and missed the playoffs.

#1921 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Oh thehuemanatee, not even an alien head on bob?

ImNotNorm Are you getting lazy on us?

#1951 5 years ago

Has anyone played Maniac Mansion lately? It looks like "Weird" Ed freshened up his game lineup...

maniacmansion.PNGmaniacmansion.PNG

#1961 5 years ago

cosmokramer We're glad to have you back to your old self.

Was it the C/D letter that did it? Or are you planning to purchase the legendary myth of a pin so you can own a piece of Pinside history?

#1970 5 years ago

Talking about this thread ending makes me feel like this:

#2034 5 years ago

While I agree without the OP's help, this thread is on its way out. However, we are only 482 posts away from the final milestone: Passing the Baywatch Club's total post count. I think we'll get there. We're only a C/D letter, an asinine comment by the OP, or a price drop away from firing this back up.

#2043 5 years ago

Pinside is the equivalent to the Minnesota Vikings ravenous defense. The OP is as arrogant as Aaron Rodgers. This is what happens when the two meet, especially when the Vikings, excuse me, Pinside has home field advantage.

alienfootball.PNGalienfootball.PNG
#2046 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

No, OP is like the the Vikings and Pinside is like the Eagles, who beat them up one side and down the other.

Touche'. I like to pretend the Saints victory was our last game of the year. We forgot to show up in Philly.

For non-sports guys, this can also be considered an imamaculate reception.

#2053 5 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Or the better team just won?

I give the Eagles credit for playing incredibly well in the playoffs. Every game they came through. Atlanta could have easily have won in the divisional round, but the Eagles stopped them four straight plays from inside the 10. Home field advantage means everything.

#2060 5 years ago

Forget Tetris.

DrMario.PNGDrMario.PNG

#2069 5 years ago

The struggle is real.

#2076 5 years ago

I am the 15th.

#2080 5 years ago

Parking Pass Bump

I receive a free parking pass for my cousin's grad party today. Look at the number. Coincidence? I think not. My wife disagrees and says I need to take a break from Pinside.

600parkingpass (resized).PNG600parkingpass (resized).PNG
#2085 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

So I take it they've been issuing those free parking passes for say 12 years now?

Only 600 visitors in the last 12 years.

The park was in imamaculate condition, except the beach was closed, all toilets were broken, flies everywhere, more weeds than grass, roads went from pavement to dirt and back to pavement again, garbage cans were completely full, and no one picked up after their dogs. Other than that, it's a must see.

#2089 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Did the picnic tables have legs?

No picnic tables, but we brought cardboard so we didn't have to eat off the asphalt in the parking lot. It ended up working out really well.

#2096 5 years ago

It's hard to follow up on two incredibly funny GIFs.

Anyone want me to hold their beer?

#2100 5 years ago

Pinzap

2100!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider afm95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=afm95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.