DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericc123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1112 5 years ago

Does anyone else remember when waspinat0r 's GOTG for sale thread set a record of 427 posts and we thought that was crazy? Good times. The difference was Waspinat0r actually completed the sale, so I guess he's a better salesman than the OP.

#1119 5 years ago

The OP was so confident that he knew the value and that we were all rubes and yet here we are months later. Also, what collectible card game did he bring back from the dead? I have so many questions...

#1180 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Alright, its time to bring out the big guns.
Here is the official unofficial pinside go fund me to raise money to buy this pinball machine and donate it to Pinside to bring to shows to have all pinsiders play and sign this bad boy. I vote we get it shipped to Xerico to bring to the Pinside booth at TPFs
This is completely a joke but if it actually took off that would be amazing haha.
Here is the link to join the funraising team:
https://www.gofundme.com/imamaculate-baywatch-funraiser?teamInvite=V1ald0MxUUu2Yd0M2mYieVWcGcxIG1k5i7JpPb9B6R3wdEuWJo05skFoJqx1p99t
Here is the link to the go fund me:
https://www.gofundme.com/imamaculate-baywatch-funraiser
Set the goal for $3500 so we can ship it

Even if everyone crowd funded this for a few dollars a piece I wouldn’t give the OP $3,500 on principle. Stupidity and arrogance shouldn’t be rewarded.

#1240 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

God damn it, that 2nd pic just got me again. Can’t stop laughing

That pic is clearly fake because no one really thinks this machine is worth $3,299 not even the OP.

#1246 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

How about some better pictures of the showcase models? At least those ladies have legs, and they look like they are pretty nice.

But have they had less than 600 plays in the last 12 years?

#1346 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m waiting for the Baywatch remake.

If someone buys this for $3,200 someone will take it for proof of market demand. Remake confirmed. Come to think of it this could have been the OP’s plan for proof of concept all along. Maybe he’s an idiot savant and not just an idiot.

#1444 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

You aren't politely requesting this (see screenshot of your PM to me below). You're being a bully about it.
I'm more than happy to change my avatar for you, but you don't have to be an @$$%&#% about it. When you're calling others d-bags, you're being hypocritical.

Don’t worry about your ass because his Baywatch doesn’t have legs. You’ll be fine lol.

#1581 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Happy Tuesday.......I'm getting the dirt out of my Baywatch

I’m happy for you. I’ve heard that doing all of the work to your machine and paying top dollar bonds you to it. I prefer a shopped out machine myself but I think that I’m weird. Nice color DMD.

#1591 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Would you consider shipping this machine if I bought it, and is there a trusted shipping company that would be willing to do all the leg work required?

#1596 5 years ago

I feel like ImNotNorm should be nominated for Pinsider of the year and that the OP should be nominated for the worst.

#1661 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I read the early posts.
I cannot believe this is still going.
Is the seller still participating?

The last time he was here he threatened to sue everyone using his avatar for copyright infringement.

#1719 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Here's how cosmokramer and the OP should ideally settle their copyright issue...

Look, I know this is all in good fun, and far from me to judge, but there is no way that imamaculate Baywatch could reach that height without legs. I'm just saying....

1 week later
#2059 5 years ago

Great now the OP is going to use this moron as justification for his price. I swear man it's like one step forward then two steps back....if his machine had legs lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericc123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=Ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.