DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cycloneman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

If 3500 of us each give a dollar we can share it. I’ll keep it at my house.

Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I'll throw 20 bucks to the cause.
-Mike

i'll throw in 50 bucks..lol!!!

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from Bork:

Did I just waste an hour? Or get blessed with a great thread?

join in and donate a buck for a great pin..lol!!!

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm surprised to see this ad resurrected.

i'm pretty sure the seller will wake up soon..lol!!

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Just today, our local tri-state CL area was carpet bombed with driveway cardboard imamaculation... and this thread resurrected itself on an unrelated note.
Perhaps this pin really WILL be as immortal as Babe Ruth!

thats spooky man,curse of the bambino lives on...

#246 6 years ago

thats exactly what we are doing,you dont hear any of us saying anything do ya?...

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Wonder if he’ll take $3450?

no way..its amucaltable....lol!!!

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Don't you know that the meaning of immaculate is? You shuld get a gud edumacation.

Quoted from Beebl:

immaculate...smh

lol!!

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I can hear the sales pitch now when you make an offer which would turn me off before even trying. Not even worth the time and effort.

yeah its a real turn off and not worth the effort of even trying to offer a fair/reasonable amount

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Guys, it's 'Nearly Imamaculate'!

ha! we know we are just bullcrapping around..lol!!!

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

That's pretty tame for a spoof ad on CL.

man our beloved hobby has gotten way to expensive and the scammers are cashing in...sad.

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

How has this machine not sold yet? 600 plays in 12 years? I'm sold...wish you were closer..

ha!...wish you were way far far away..

#300 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

sorry guys .... I'm buying this ....soon.... just secured my 30+ hunnies for it

you might want to spray paint them green so the seller will know they are real..lol!!!!

#309 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

Geeza H C .... I'm colorblind! I just sold my Raven for $3500 to fund this purchase ... (and yes, before anyone asks, it was imamaculate)

Quoted from Murphelman:

Screw that...make the seller do it since he wants the buyer to fix all the issues with this imamaculate game!

lol!!! its amucumtable..

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

How is this not sold yet?

seller is stuck on price and waiting on reruns of baywatch to come back on TV

#315 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I'll take it. I've been lookin for one for a while. Pm sent.

nice score..cant wait til you bring it home....

#317 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Ball hits first pop bumper, legs instantly fall off and game spontaneously combusts into flames

haha!! and its still for sale,seller should put a sticker on this pin "can't touch this"
why??? because its "Imacuwhatamacallit"

#318 5 years ago

the funniest thing about this thread is 'this is what happens when Horseshit meets bullshit'..not a good mix and smells really bad..

#320 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Maybe it’s $3500 Canadian. That would be about $2700usd

lol!!! good thinking just hand him 3500 canadian and your good to go

#334 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Hi Folks.... Just stopping by to ask where are all your $2500 Baywatch pinball machines? About the the 3rd time I have asked the crybaby price patrol to put up or shut up about my asking price...
But you know what??? STILL no Baywatch pinball machines at the Pinside "estimated" value.
So if you are actually looking for a Baywatch machine It should be VERY clear at this point that Pinside prices are inaccurate. I have two different people tell me about a pretty rough one that went for $2400 here a while back. (which is full boat on pinsides estimated)
So...
1. If you are looking for a Baywatch Pin you're not going to find one with such low milages and in this condition anytime soon. I have challenged REPEATEDLY for another to be posted in this shape... or hell even a lesser condition shape at the "estimated" pinside prices; and NO one has. Why? because no one is willing to part with one at that.
2. If you are still bitching about the price of this machine and how it is too expensive, put up or shut up... but by all means keep bumping this ad to the top (I can't thank you enough)
Plays perfectly... and did I mention only 600 plays in the past 12 years?

with all jokes aside let me ask you this 3500 is your asking price,what price would you really take for it?Seriously

#336 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

You take the piss and ask SERIOUSLY? Seriously?

look everyone was joking and horsing around and i thought we would never hear back from the seller,but he chimed in so to put this thread to rest i'm just asking whats the best price he would accept for the pin...No harm done

#339 5 years ago

My friend this is like ANY other item for sale, only a fool bids against himself. If you or anyone has a realistic offer PM me. I have turned down separate offers of $2700 and $2800. If a rough example of this game sells on pinside for $2400 and the pinside estimate top value of this game is $2470, then my example of this game is clearly $3k or greater. Fantastic condition does not just add $200-$300 to a pinside game that is undervalued anyway. This goes for ANY collectible, comic book, baseball card ... WHATEVER; and especially pinball machines, considering the prices all DMD machines has steadily increased over the past several years.
This is just basic supply v. demand. Yes, I am sure there are some rough versions of this game out there for $2400-$2470... Although even those are not getting posted on pinside. Seldom played, excellent condition 90's DMD pins that were never routed to hell to begin with are rarely available... It is just a fact.
All of the crybaby bitches on this thread KNOW you rarely find a DMD game that is basically parked unplayed in basement for a decades. This is that game. So believe your own eyes or the price patrol that are attempting to talked down the condition and value of this or any game.
Dude basically PM me if you have a realistic offer based on how seldom you see this game in this condition, same goes for anyone actually looking for this game.

i understand,GLWTS...

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I think there was some harm done, reading this thread is a sad inditement of society today.
All aboard the negative train! not cool
May the seller get what he wants. Although may be a tad high to some, not me and yes I am lucky to own this.
All the best everyone.

jesus christ,did anyone damage the sellers pin?No. Did anyone drive him off a cliff?No., Take it easy and you'd be surprised someone may buy the game if the seller and buyer contacted and agreed on a price.like i said before no harm done.

#344 5 years ago

Sorry man, but maybe I am reading this wrong "You take the piss and ask SERIOUSLY? Seriously?"
How is that not being on aboard the negative train?

oldskool1969 was talking about me,i made fun and jokes about this thread with my pinside brothers.we were all just goofing around,and i saw you post again then i asked a serious question.

#345 5 years ago

lol!!! its all good..haha!

#352 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hey guys, we're being trolled by the seller.

hahaha!!!

#366 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

This is hilarious, its amazing this topic is now 8 pages long #pinside

and counting...

#371 5 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Yes. Way to many times.

lol!!!!

#373 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I find it amusing that on some other threads you get 1 or 2 price police, on this one its like...

shit,thats the army of pricing..lol!!!!!

#382 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Haha, the 'way nicer' Baywatch for less $$$ sold in a day. Better replace the rubbers, service the boards, fix that coil, replace that cracked pop skirt, and clean playfield. Most would have done that already. Still yet if you fire polish ramps add mirror blades and a color dmd, repair cabinet damage and re stencil...ah never going to happen. GLWTS

oh yeah that BW in the other thread was sold in less than an hour..

#384 5 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

It was a good deal. Bet he could have got $3,500. Nearly immaculate!

yes it was and also very good pics with the game on and the seller describe it the best he can(being honest) in his ad and most important of all he was very respectful to everyone.good things come to good people

#393 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Saying BW > FT is almost as ridiculous as trusting mr. pinball pricing guides.

mr. pinball pricing is never up to date,but i wish those were the prices reminds me of the good old days when pins were reasonably priced

#410 5 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Someone had to do it:

hahaha!!!!

Quoted from swillie:

Post #15, lol you called it!

your going to need the whole popcorn factory for this thread

#414 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Leave the op alone!! jk

lol!!! Seller should put up that pic for the translite

#417 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Holy Scheit, almost 10 pages & not sold?

price has to come down like Kermit24 said 3 BW have sold so far and did not take 1 or 2 pages.

#419 5 years ago

hahaha!!! its gonna take him another 9 thread pages to thaw out.

#450 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Made my mark.

Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Rotflmao
Yep, your legit!
OP, there is your buyer!
Been a fun read.

Lol!!!! you guys are hilarious

#453 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Did the popcorn stop flowing?

its warming up again just give it some time my Lord,10 pages already

#455 5 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I will put $2,400

no way!! its amucumtable!!!..lol!!!!

#460 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Its no longer imamaculate?
And dude, 600 plays in twelve years means absolutely nothing...
But at least the price went down...

yeah i saw the thread title has been changed

#462 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

2K by Christmas?

oh no 2k is too low during Christmas Santa always pays double depending on if the OP was naughty or Nice..

#479 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

HO LEE shiite....what have I been missing? I'm cryin right now. A++. Would read again.

how dare you miss this thread!! Whats wrong with you SON.dont you know its amucumatable!!.....

#484 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

What's a maroon? Sorry, I know you meant moron (unless you were calling him a British firework), but I thought I would get us one more post closer to that 500 goal.

bump

#496 5 years ago

#532 5 years ago

honestly i tried to post #500 last night but it wouldnt let me,i thought thread stopped at page 10 post 499.i guess not..holy shit this is going and going..haha!!

#535 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

The ad expired last night and the thread closed... but now it’s open again. Now it’s becoming its own community.

Quoted from jmountjoy111:

The ad was renewed at about the same time the blanket of Craigslist ads came through lol

lol!!!!!

#537 5 years ago

if i was the OP i would chime in and say 'SOLD!!" and put the game on the shelf

#566 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

did those cowboy boots ever sell?

i really dont know we should link both threads together...

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

OMG, I just can't quit checking out these updates!

it continues

#573 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

And still not sold!! I can't believe it...

we are on page 12 Gents...

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from Jayg1981:

Holy crap will one of you rich pinheads just overpay for this machine so it goes away please.

just pm Lou he will buy it..

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Advice for the day.

hahahaha!!!!

#658 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

OMG, I just can't quit checking out these updates!

same here,i checked in yesterday and not much action but Holy Shit i checked today and 73 new posts!!!!!!!

#661 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Would that price include the legs? Or sold separately?

sold separately and batteries not included

#662 5 years ago

you've won the batteries that had the 2006 date written on them...

#663 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Or $1 for every OP downvote.

that would be funny as shit and donate all the money to St.Jude's.

#666 5 years ago

Thanks Rob, your opinion is noted. I would like to confirm the $3100 sale which you have brought to my attention which was "much nicer than mine". Then perhaps find out how common or rare the machine is first.
So again if anyone could confirm actually production numbers of this pinball machine. That would be great... Thank you.

JUST TAKE 2700 OR 2800 AND CALL IT THE DAY!!!..SHIT,NOW YOUR TRYING TO TEST OUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PINS,DO YOUR OWN WORK BEFORE YOU LIST YOUR PRICE..LESSON LEARNED!!!

#712 5 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

cycloneman you stole post #666 that was reserved a while back by gryszzz !!
I was refraining from posting here but something grabbed me and I wannabe #700. Stuck with 698 .. so close

well i'll be damned i didnt even notice...Hahaha!!!

#816 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

No worries bud. I just cried in my pillow all night. But today is a new day. I'll try to smile. Somehow.

ahhh,im sorry..would you like me to read you a baywatch bed time story..lol!!!!

#824 5 years ago

i dont know but now im getting the feeling the OP wants us to feel sorry for him and all of us pitch in a few bucks each and buy it off of him.
Seriously,To the OP You are now comparing BW's price VS. TAF's price?? you really shifted to Hi-gear my friend but that's not gonna work here.

#828 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Where's the freaking balls and cue sticks ???
How much chalk have you used in the last 12 years ??

Lol!!!

#833 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't know guys...it's strangely starting to make more sense to me *cough* but I feel funny

you need to lay off the C-pipe Man..

#834 5 years ago

hahaha!! even the Church is trying to send a message to the OP..if the Lord cant help you then we pinsiders cant do a thing about it.

#875 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

one of us...one of us...

Quoted from AFM95:

My other twin brother from another mother.

Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Wait, what just happened here...

Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't be a DB...it's fine...closest to HOU you're going to find

Quoted from TheLaw:

one of us...one of us...

Shit,how am i suppossed to upvote now

#878 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Very carefully.

you know everytime i see that avatar i think its really the OP's real look..Lol!!!
i'm waiting for him to start selling moon dust

#881 5 years ago

I bet the seller is watching this thread like a hawk itching his head...Ah,DAMN IT,DORTHEY HOW ARE WE GONNA SELL THIS GAME WHEN THESE PINSIDE DOOFUSS'S KEEP RIPPING ON MY IMACUMUTABLE GAME

#886 5 years ago

next level? Shit this is beyond this galaxy..I have an idea call billy mitchell or twin galaxies and tell them it on has 600 plays and it's not a mame..Lol!!!

#887 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Take me to this...Houston

General Zod no can do right now..Lol!!

#891 5 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

Never played Baywatch, is it a fun game?

its alright,nothing extreme and i wish they would find an alternate translite...That david hassel your hog has to go

#896 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So this is Planet Houston

no,its earth,planet earth

#897 5 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

I think this one has 0 plays in the last 15 yrs, so it must be better than yours....you can have it for 2600$

hahaha!!!!

#946 5 years ago

Hahaha!!! Shit!!!

#947 5 years ago

Hahaha!! Cool Translite

#1032 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

And let us not forget 959...
Brad

wow!! never saw a Porche like that..must be a rare model?

#1035 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yee-Haw we did it! I'm going to Disney World!
I feel like laying a few of these down on the Baywatch glass and bringing that beauty home.

i wish i had a million of thoses bills

#1036 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Only 600 miles in the last 12 years

haha!! you got me on that one..Lol!!!!

#1039 5 years ago

i really dont know we should come up with something like "Help me sell my unwanted game" raffle.A couple bucks a piece for a ticket.Really we should,throw the raffle money in a pool buy the game AT a fair price from OP and the rest goes to pinside or charity

#1054 5 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I would absolutely buy a $5 raffle ticket. Set it up!

Quoted from mcclad:

If I got this game, I would not even attempt to flip it. It's center of gravity is too low........

Quoted from tadowhere:

$3.14 for every post and this stupidity disappears

im serious,how to set or if we can set something up like that..You see MR.OP we are trying to help you,does that sound good to you i know your reading.

#1057 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

I think his nuts have been kicked so far up his throat he's speechless

i dont think aliens have nuts..Lol!!! every pic of an alien or aliens that i have seen they are always naked but yet they are so advanced and much much smarter that us humans they dont know how to put on a freakin pair of pants....haaha!!

Quoted from Rascal_H:

The new goal should be to have more posts than the Baywatch owners thread which is 4 years old.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/2

shit!! i'd be an old man walking with 2 canes by then..hahaha!!!

#1061 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Yes, definitely low-production (not sure the numbers). I believe it was an available car in one of Accolade Test Drive games of the mid/late-80's. If you were on the road with one you had... a leg up on the competition (Baywatch had no legs).
Brad

haha!!! very cool looking car and its nice how the style look of it is very very eye catching even for its age.Very unique designers

#1062 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

OP should add ColorDMD and make this a $3800 sale price.

haha!! Nah,why should he do that when any Doofus can reflow solder..Lol!!!

#1064 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

To be fair it would be hard for anyone to objectively look at this ad and buy it with all the comments on it now. Priced right or not.

honestly some people would agree with you but read what the seller has to say and has said..calling his future customer/customer's doofuss's and wants the customer to kiss his ass to sell him the game and another thing don't come on a pinball site bullshitting and making false claims to members who know eat,drink,and shit pinballs.Plus set the game up,power on,answer questions and for heavens sake if your going to ask that kind of price PUT THE LEGS ON not just laying on cardboard in the driveway.And he mentions someones name in his ADs that many Pinball guys do not like at all..."Easy as putting lipstick on a pig"is what the OP's mentor states about us.

#1073 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Ignore this post (except we need to count it for our numerical goals)

haha!! count this one too.

#1083 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I hope he didn't trick you! That's rust not high quality dirt.

hahahaha!! amazing that dirt shaped itself to look like an eagle..

#1090 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Damn, this place is hopping. I’m gone about two weeks and see over 600 new posts! No way I can catch up on all that reading!

Ha! i know thats why when i get up in the morning this is the first thread i check...it just keeps going and going.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.00
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 24.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cycloneman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate?tu=Cycloneman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.