Topic Stats

• 2,101 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 484 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinslide.gif
output_B10Yc6.gif
images (resized).jpg
robotron_2084-900x444 (resized).jpg
600parkingpass (resized).PNG
TheImamaculateDayOff.gif
giveimabreak.gif
2063 (resized).jpg
DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 2101 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 43.
#2051 9 months ago

We need Robert from Deeproot to buy this as a token to the community and bring to TPF every year for everyone to pay homage to and play.

They could fly out wantdataeast for a meet and greet and dirt sale or have him do a seminar on how to sell stuff

#2052 9 months ago

Keep em coming.

#2053 9 months ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Or the better team just won?

I give the Eagles credit for playing incredibly well in the playoffs. Every game they came through. Atlanta could have easily have won in the divisional round, but the Eagles stopped them four straight plays from inside the 10. Home field advantage means everything.

#2054 9 months ago

2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
#2055 9 months ago

relax (resized).jpg
#2056 9 months ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

We need Robert from Deeproot to buy this as a token to the community and bring to TPF every year for everyone to pay homage to and play.
They could fly out wantdataeast for a meet and greet and dirt sale or have him do a seminar on how to sell stuff

It wouldn't be a token then, it would be a holy imamaculate relic.

#2057 9 months ago

mugatuwantde.png
#2059 9 months ago

Great now the OP is going to use this moron as justification for his price. I swear man it's like one step forward then two steps back....if his machine had legs lol.

#2060 9 months ago

Forget Tetris.

DrMario.PNG

#2061 9 months ago

It's some lady 5 minutes North of me selling this.....she doesn't know.

#2062 9 months ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

It's some lady 5 minutes North of me selling this.....she doesn't know.

I was going to say, I get the impression this is someone who really just has no idea what its worth. Just threw it online with a random number. Unlike OP who got that lieutenant Dan syndrome.

#2063 9 months ago

2063 (resized).jpg
#2064 9 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

Ask and you shall receive!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/into-the-maw-of-dispair-true-account-of-my-latest-craigslist-nightmare
On the tarmac of Regan airport in DC, but I found it just in time!!

Thanks!! Now that I've read the first few sentences it just came back to me that I read the story when it first happened lol. I can't believe that I had forgetten such a disaster !!

#2065 9 months ago

I need to read that thread, missed it first time around.

#2066 9 months ago

Bump

#2067 9 months ago

Tired of this thread? Well enjoy you're break, but make no mistake... only 463 posts to go before we drag this legless pin past that other thread.

giveimabreak.gif

#2068 9 months ago

T-minus 462

#2069 9 months ago

The struggle is real.

#2070 9 months ago

I just went over to Urban Dictionary and was the 8th person to thumbs up the definition of "imamaculate"

#2071 9 months ago

I just went over to Urban Dictionary and was the 9th person to thumbs up the definition of "imamaculate"

#2073 9 months ago

12th . Someone else was 11!

#2074 9 months ago

I got 14

#2076 9 months ago

I am the 15th.

#2077 9 months ago

Sixteen. Not Christine

#2078 9 months ago

18! Imamculate will live forever!

#2079 9 months ago

The Imamaculate Day Off...

TheImamaculateDayOff.gif
#2080 9 months ago

Parking Pass Bump

I receive a free parking pass for my cousin's grad party today. Look at the number. Coincidence? I think not. My wife disagrees and says I need to take a break from Pinside.

600parkingpass (resized).PNG
#2081 9 months ago

Truly 'tis a sign, not a coincidence. All hail the imamaculate Bay Watch. The Holy Hof has spoken

#2082 9 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Parking Pass Bump
I receive a free parking pass for my cousin's grad party today. Look at the number. Coincidence? I think not. My wife disagrees and says I need to take a break from Pinside.

So I take it they've been issuing those free parking passes for say 12 years now?

#2085 9 months ago
Quoted from swillie:

So I take it they've been issuing those free parking passes for say 12 years now?

Only 600 visitors in the last 12 years.

The park was in imamaculate condition, except the beach was closed, all toilets were broken, flies everywhere, more weeds than grass, roads went from pavement to dirt and back to pavement again, garbage cans were completely full, and no one picked up after their dogs. Other than that, it's a must see.

#2086 9 months ago

missed opportunity on #2084

maybe a clever person can mess around with these?

images (resized).jpgrobotron_2084-900x444 (resized).jpg
#2087 9 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

The park was in imamaculate condition, except the beach was closed, all toilets were broken, flies everywhere, more weeds than grass, roads went from pavement to dirt and back to pavement again, garbage cans were completely full, and no one picked up after their dogs. Other than that, it's a must see.

Did the picnic tables have legs?

#2088 9 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Personally when I go to a park like this I enjoy doing some basic maintenance that sort of bonds me to the place. Any doofus can trim weeds, empty a garbage can and scoop up dog crap. We are talking about five hours worth of maintenance to anybody who knows what they’re doing.

#2089 9 months ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Did the picnic tables have legs?

No picnic tables, but we brought cardboard so we didn't have to eat off the asphalt in the parking lot. It ended up working out really well.

#2090 9 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

What more can you ask for remember you were in Carver County

#2091 9 months ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

missed opportunity on #2084
maybe a clever person can mess around with these?

#2092 9 months ago

output_B10Yc6.gif
#2093 9 months ago

Ok..that one was purdy-gud

#2094 9 months ago

pinslide.gif
#2095 9 months ago

This explains why it hasn't sold yet.

#2096 9 months ago

It's hard to follow up on two incredibly funny GIFs.

Anyone want me to hold their beer?

#2097 9 months ago

I can’t stop laughing at that Baywatch going down the slide!

#2098 9 months ago

Where is the OP? Its incredibly selfish of him to ignore and not respond anymore! Almost as selfish as listing a project machine for 3500 bucks.

#2099 9 months ago

ROFLMAO post #2094 is pure gold!!!! Same with #2092. I have never laughed as hard at any other post outside of these 2. Bravo gents!!

#2100 9 months ago

pinzap

2100!

There are 2101 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside