DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 43.
#2001 5 years ago

2001 Do yourself a favor and check these guys out. Chess Hotel and Great American Midrange.

theelms (resized).jpgtheelms (resized).jpg
#2002 5 years ago

2001 : An Imamaculate Baywatch Pinside sale thread .

I know I missed ny one.

#2003 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

2001 Do yourself a favor and check these guys out. Chess Hotel and Great American Midrange.

You did it wrong. 2001: An Imamaculate Odyssey

maxresdefault2 (resized).jpgmaxresdefault2 (resized).jpg
#2004 5 years ago

Next post count goal: 3299!

If we charged a $1 donation fee for each post, we could've funded this thing! We have doomed ourselves to being legless forever.

#2005 5 years ago

The op is busy negotiating his new HGTV show Dirtflippers.

#2006 5 years ago

Anyone see this for sale ad by the OP? Almost no plays in the last two decades!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62558

Damn thing doesn't have legs either, but it does come with the patented cardboard cabinet protector.

We should start some kind of fund for neglected pinball machines that don't have legs.

#2007 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

We should start some kind of fund for neglected pinball machines that don't have legs.

Like dogs with wheel assists!

baywatch 1 (resized).jpgbaywatch 1 (resized).jpg
#2008 5 years ago

I'd like to solve the puzzle!

imamaculate-baywatch (resized).pngimamaculate-baywatch (resized).png
#2009 5 years ago
hal (resized).jpghal (resized).jpg
#2010 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Well, it looks like this thread is circling the drain now..

I gotta admit that you may be right....I'm a little GIFed out myself. I had fun making them and am glad people enjoyed them. I promised myself I wouldn't go past 75 posts and here I am...post 87 lol.

And thanks to the OP for keeping this thread open... you've been a champ in that regards. (I'm being serious)

output_vQFRCK.gifoutput_vQFRCK.gif

#2011 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone see this for sale ad by the OP? Almost no plays in the last two decades!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62558
Damn thing doesn't have legs either, but it does come with the patented cardboard cabinet protector.

The guy is a carnival barking used car salesman at best.

Who the hell comes on Pinside with an ad and believes ooh, original coils is going to be a big selling point.

This guy thinks he can sell ice to Eskimo's when in reality he couldn't sell Gatorade to thirsty roofers on a 100 degree day.

#2012 5 years ago

I love the line, "If you are looking for an Eight Ball Champ... this is the one you want!"
My response, "How about, no." You do not know what I want as a buyer. I may be in the market for a high end restoration, or a project or parts machine. Saying that I want your machine, is not going to work on me at a subliminal level. I see this all the time on Ebay and it makes me laugh.
"You will love this!"
"You're kids will love this!"
"You need to add this one to you're collection!'
"This is the one for you!"
"Even though you are a Doofus, you too can solder!"
Come to think about it, I never saw that last one on Ebay.....

#2013 5 years ago

A few good men? OP can't handle the truth!

#2014 5 years ago

the simple beauty that Gorilla comes out of hibernantion for this post is amazing for any old timer!!!

LOFL!

#2015 5 years ago

Aaron Hernandez guilty 2015

#2016 5 years ago

Needs that alien head somewhere.

BW (resized).jpgBW (resized).jpg
#2017 5 years ago

Their are 8 alien heads in the photo

#2019 5 years ago

This thread has jumped the shark.

ae1fu81jqxkxgewmlve8 (resized).jpgae1fu81jqxkxgewmlve8 (resized).jpg

#2020 5 years ago

At least it made it to over 2000.

#2021 5 years ago

Who said it’s over?

#2022 5 years ago

IMG_7064_1024x1024[1] (resized).jpgIMG_7064_1024x1024[1] (resized).jpg
#2024 5 years ago

Where's the op?

#2025 5 years ago

I really wanted a data East....until I saw this post. I’ll never look at baywatch the same again.

Thanks OP!!!!

#2026 5 years ago

How much more sand can we cast on this?

#2027 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

How much more sand can we cast on this?

the last one to post is a rotten egg.

#2028 5 years ago

Considering the wealth of good food I chowed today, I guarantee I will beat that smell.

#2029 5 years ago
tumblr_mfdyw2HUJ61qzk44io1_500_zpsvb5crrz0 (resized).jpgtumblr_mfdyw2HUJ61qzk44io1_500_zpsvb5crrz0 (resized).jpg
#2030 5 years ago
9875493 (resized).jpg9875493 (resized).jpg
#2031 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I really wanted a data East....until I saw this post. I’ll never look at baywatch the same again.
Thanks OP!!!!

There a few much better Data East games.

#2032 5 years ago

2032. Officially signing off.
It was a great run.
First, I would like to thank all off the contributors .
I would also like to thank my parents............

#2033 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

2032. Officially signing off.

...wait, you're not going to wait for this to drop another $1?

#2034 5 years ago

While I agree without the OP's help, this thread is on its way out. However, we are only 482 posts away from the final milestone: Passing the Baywatch Club's total post count. I think we'll get there. We're only a C/D letter, an asinine comment by the OP, or a price drop away from firing this back up.

#2035 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Thanks OP!!!!

Quoted from wayout440:

There a few much better Data East games.

ummm...

Baywatch is made by Sega.

It is also an awesome game (despite this donkey FS ad)

#2036 5 years ago

I am blown away how much this thread influenced Pinside. All the avatar changes, near unanimous solidarity since the "game room pics" thread, alien heads all over the place, "imamaculate" used in nearly evey FS thread I see now.

This will pretty much be guaranteed to get Pinside's thread of the year. Right up there with a signed DE SW translite and the journey to get a STTNG machine from a hellhole in Louisiana.

#2037 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

the journey to get a STTNG machine from a hellhole in Louisiana.

This sounds interesting!! Got a link??

#2038 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I am blown away how much this thread influenced Pinside. All the avatar changes, near unanimous solidarity since the "game room pics" thread, alien heads all over the place, "imamaculate" used in nearly evey FS thread I see now.
This will pretty much be guaranteed to get Pinside's thread of the year. Right up there with a signed DE SW translite and the journey to get a STTNG machine from a hellhole in Louisiana.

This FS thread started a lot. Collectible dirt, 600 plays in 12 years, no legs, Imamaculate, alien heads, and it has the potential to keep going if the OP decides to chime in again. This thread has GOT to be the thread of the year, easily.

#2039 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

This sounds interesting!! Got a link??

Ask and you shall receive!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/into-the-maw-of-dispair-true-account-of-my-latest-craigslist-nightmare

On the tarmac of Regan airport in DC, but I found it just in time!!

#2040 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

the journey to get a STTNG machine from a hellhole in Louisiana.

This was a great story. It might have been the first thing I ever read on Pinside.

#2041 5 years ago

It’s funny when OP was defending how it clearly needs work, he was selling that as a positive thing so that the new owner could bond with the pin and most people like to bring a pin back to good shape. Um no, that’s why people pay exorbitant prices for truly immaculate pins.

Also how having whatever number of plays in 12 years, how does that have any bearing on the price of the pin?

Let’s suppose a pin had 0 plays in the last 12 years but was otherwise identical to this pin, wouldn’t that be worth even more??

#2042 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

ummm...
Baywatch is made by Sega.
It is also an awesome game (despite this donkey FS ad)

Sega took over DE in 1994, and the boardset is known as DE/Sega - Essentially the same company. Tech-wise, the repair pages lump SEGA and DE together as well. Even though my 94 Maverick is"officially" billed as Data East, it is a crossover game. There is no official logo on the Maverick for either DE or SEGA, the SEGA logo comes up on the DMD splash, and the DE logo is on the shooter rod handle.

So, yeah, I'll give you the SEGA logo on the Baywatch - under the hood its both SEGA and DE.

#2043 5 years ago

Pinside is the equivalent to the Minnesota Vikings ravenous defense. The OP is as arrogant as Aaron Rodgers. This is what happens when the two meet, especially when the Vikings, excuse me, Pinside has home field advantage.

alienfootball.PNGalienfootball.PNG
#2044 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Ask and you shall receive!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/into-the-maw-of-dispair-true-account-of-my-latest-craigslist-nightmare
On the tarmac of Regan airport in DC, but I found it just in time!!

This was the single greatest post in pinside history. It is the pinnacle of pinball Craigslist hunting horror and sometimes I just go back to reread it to keep myself humble lol.

#2045 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Pinside is the equivalent to the Minnesota Vikings ravenous defense. The OP is as arrogant as Aaron Rodgers. This is what happens when the two meet, especially when the Vikings, excuse me, Pinside has home field advantage.

No, OP is like the the Vikings and Pinside is like the Eagles, who beat them up one side and down the other.

3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg

#2046 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

No, OP is like the the Vikings and Pinside is like the Eagles, who beat them up one side and down the other.

Touche'. I like to pretend the Saints victory was our last game of the year. We forgot to show up in Philly.

For non-sports guys, this can also be considered an imamaculate reception.

#2047 5 years ago

I seriously want to quit looking at this thread but I cant........
I cant quit you

2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
#2048 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

This was the single greatest post in pinside history. It is the pinnacle of pinball Craigslist hunting horror and sometimes I just go back to reread it to keep myself humble lol.

It’s Long but hilarious! I agree,probably the best post I’ve read on here ln the last 6 years.

#2049 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I seriously want to quit looking at this thread but I cant........
I cant quit you

I just upvoted a brokeback mountain jpg...This thread is crazy, I don't even know who i am anymore.

#2050 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Touche'. I like to pretend the Saints victory was our last game of the year. We forgot to show up in Philly.

Or the better team just won?

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/41?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.