DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 43.
#1851 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

since there is so much attention here, would it be ok to post my for sale ad?

Not helping the OP, is it?

#1852 5 years ago

Perhaps it would draw fire so he can run for cover or at least make some repairs to bw.

#1853 5 years ago

This is still going?.....

#1854 5 years ago

Yes it's still going......waiting on the legs to show up

#1855 5 years ago

2000 posts for Baywatch by the end of June??
Bump for this game.

#1856 5 years ago

This thread inspired me to go watch Buffalo Pinball’s video on Baywatch, and it is actually a great game!

#1857 5 years ago
Quoted from CCary:

Is this still going? Jeez.

Quoted from GLSP3022:

This is still going?.....

output_AYtEwa.gifoutput_AYtEwa.gif
#1858 5 years ago

You boys need to turn off the computer & get out of the house.. you're being trolled hard

#1859 5 years ago

No trolling in this thread just good fun

#1860 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

No trolling in this thread just good fun

I think he meant by the OP.

#1861 5 years ago

This company is putting LED's in all the light fixtures at work... they let a coworker mod the ladder...

IMG_3725 (resized).JPGIMG_3725 (resized).JPG
#1862 5 years ago

Where's the op?

#1863 5 years ago

Hahahaha pure gold! One of my favs growing up. You pick the good onesImNotNorm for TNES!

#1864 5 years ago

Awesome neverending story.

#1865 5 years ago

Anyone want an immamuculate Potc $6k Cash hit me up.

DD6D65FA-86E3-473E-9E47-D16ADF52384E.gifDD6D65FA-86E3-473E-9E47-D16ADF52384E.gif

#1866 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Anyone want an immamuculate Potc $6k Cash hit me up.

My boy Randy Moss!

Get you 84 jerseys out!

20180624_165949 (resized).jpg20180624_165949 (resized).jpg
#1867 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Get you 84 jerseys out!

#1868 5 years ago

Beebl

Randy Moss bump...

#1869 5 years ago

We could really use a visit from "OP the Grouch." This thread is losing too much steam.

grouch.PNGgrouch.PNG
#1870 5 years ago

Let's get this thread rolling again!!

IMG_3728 (resized).JPGIMG_3728 (resized).JPG
#1871 5 years ago

Bump

output_t5K8ri.gifoutput_t5K8ri.gif
#1872 5 years ago

cosmokramer On a serious note, did you receive the copyright documentation from the OP? Your avatar is telling me the answer is NO.

#1873 5 years ago

LMAO! I really need to watch the new seasons of Trailer Park Boys. Thanks for the reminder @thehuemanatee!

#1874 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

LMAO! I really need to watch the new seasons of Trailer Park Boys. Thanks for the reminder thehuemanatee!

I used to live out east and I was going through the training required for a job. There was a part at the end of training that was a mock interview. It was crucial that you did well otherwise you'd fail the training and be sent on your way. Well who fucking shows up as the actor playing the person I am mock interviewing for this career job??? J-Rocks mom (I forget her real name)

I was lucky to keep it together and passed the interview with her. I was nervous and she was a bitch...but she was playing the part.

Anyways, fast forward a few years later and I am the parole officer for some guys that belonged to Tyrone's posse on camera.

Shortly after that my buddy win tickets to Alexander Keith's (it's a shit beer from Nova Scotia) big birthday bash and we get a weekends expenses paid for four in Halifax. Trailer park Boys were scheduled to be there and tons of bands. Well....the trailer park boys never showed as they apparently got smashed elsewhere and weren't able to make it.

But I saw Corey and Trevor working the crowd and rapping on stage.

That greasy caveman Sam Lasco was even there doing security at the entrance. I yelled at him for on autograph but he was waking away toward the hot dog cart.

#1875 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

cosmokramer On a serious note, did you receive the copyright documentation from the OP? Your avatar is telling me the answer is NO.

No, but I imagine if its going to show up it will be some time this week.
Im just curious as to what the damages are, he said he will sue me for damages.

I just hope it happens soon, I hate this avatar and want my old one back...

#1876 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

That greasy caveman Sam Lasco was even there doing security at the entrance. I yelled at him for on autograph but he was waking away toward the hot dog cart.

Bwahaha! Sam is totally a caveman. I appreciate you sharing your TPB stories. They gave me a good laugh.

You've seen this video of "Rickyisms," right?

#1877 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Bwahaha! Sam is totally a caveman. I appreciate you sharing your TPB stories. They gave me a good laugh.
You've seen this video, right? -

I've seen all the seasons and movies numerous times lol. Even the pre-TPB short films like "Cart Boy."

I think this is one of my favourite clips ever on TPB.....$10 EFFIN DOLLARS A MONTH!!!!

Lol gets me every time

#1878 5 years ago

Ha Ha Ha, That's a sick bump. I'm dying over here

#1879 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Apparently he was too cheap to spend the $6.70 for two-day priority delivery.

In-regards to damages, you should counter sue. Do you know how much value you have added to his avatar?!? He should be sending you a thank you letter.

#1880 5 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Ha Ha Ha, That's a sick bump. I'm dying over here
Anyone remember the bad mushroom from the Japanese Super Mario Brothers 2(AKA the lost levels in America)? It that game it makes you small or kills you. This is what happens in the WANTDATAEAST version.

Hey is that supposed to be a gif ?

#1881 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Hey is that supposed to be a gif ?

Yep but it's not uploading right. I'll get it up there soon.

#1882 5 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Yep but it's not uploading right. I'll get it up there soon.

To the right of the add image button, click the drop down box and select 'original size' first...than attach the gif after and it should work.

#1883 5 years ago

Thanks!

Quoted from swillie:

To the right of the add image button, click the drop down box and select 'original size' first...than attach the gif after and it should work.

Anyone remember the bad mushroom from the Japanese Super Mario Brothers 2(AKA the lost levels in America)? It that game it makes you small or kills you. This is what happens in the WANTDATAEAST version.

wdebros.gifwdebros.gif
#1884 5 years ago

I should have added an alien-head gomba

#1885 5 years ago

Lol, now I want to play the full game that way!! Too funny

#1886 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

The whole thing is ludicrous. Damages? That will be virtually impossible to prove.

Don’t hold your breath waiting on the paperwork.

#1887 5 years ago

This would make a sweet Halloween costume, even though only Pinsiders would get it.

5B14B0B4-2359-4327-9495-C1247ACE8DC3 (resized).jpeg5B14B0B4-2359-4327-9495-C1247ACE8DC3 (resized).jpeg6F2D5C41-30E9-4BF2-A9BD-82BA42AD70F3 (resized).jpeg6F2D5C41-30E9-4BF2-A9BD-82BA42AD70F3 (resized).jpeg
#1888 5 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Japanese Super Mario Brothers 2

WTF they had a lost levels version of SMB??? How did i miss this?

#1889 5 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

WTF they had a lost levels version of SMB??? How did i miss this?

Japan’s “Super Mario Bros 2” was deemed both too difficult and too similar for American audiences, so Nintendo took an existing game that sold poorly in Japan called “Doki Doki Panic” and changed up the main characters to Mario characters, and re-released it in the United States as “Super Mario Bros 2.”

“The lost levels” is really just the original Japanese Mario 2 rereleased in the USA many years later.

In fact, the original Doki Doki panic game is where franchise mainstays originated from, like Shy Guys and Birdo. They would’ve never become Mario staples had it not been for that game.

#1890 5 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Japan’s “Super Mario Bros 2” was deemed both too difficult and too similar for American audiences, so Nintendo took an existing game that sold poorly in Japan called “Doki Doki Panic” and changed up the main characters to Mario characters, and re-released it in the United States as “Super Mario Bros 2.”
“The lost levels” is really just the original Japanese Mario 2 rereleased in the USA many years later.
In fact, the original Doki Doki panic game is where franchise mainstays originated from, like Shy Guys and Birdo. They would’ve never become Mario staples had it not been for that game.

Lost Levels is a playable game in the SNES Super Mario All Stars. I don't know how true to the original it is, but for sure the visuals are updated to look like Super Mario World. I never played much of this version.

#1891 5 years ago

Need to figure out a pinball machine costume with no legs

#1892 5 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Thanks!

I had a good chuckle with that one...lol

Well done!

#1893 5 years ago

I played some of it. Gave up when I had to jump over a 2-3 screen wide death hole from one spring and land on another spring. Both the starting point and landing point were 1 block wide if I recall. There was a timed wind gust that would allow you to jump much farther than normal but you had to time the jump so you would not overshoot the landing spring. Sounds like it belongs on the mario maker impossible level list.

#1894 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I had a good chuckle with that one...lol
Well done!

Thanks! It was fun to make. These GIFs could be a rabbit hole...

#1895 5 years ago

Like Randy Moss put this thread in the Hall of fame.

3BEAB636-5562-4673-83FF-2B9CA158E509.gif3BEAB636-5562-4673-83FF-2B9CA158E509.gif

#1896 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Like Randy Moss put this thread in the Hall of fame.

Vikings GIFs that are positive in nature or anti-Packer always get my upvote.

#1897 5 years ago
output_M6bsh6.gifoutput_M6bsh6.gif
#1898 5 years ago
baywatch (resized).jpgbaywatch (resized).jpg
#1899 5 years ago

1899. 1900 is up for grabs.

#1900 5 years ago

(10 minutes later) - Okay, I guess I'll take it. Just over 600 more posts in 12 days and we'll pass the Baywatch Fan Club!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/38?hl=beebl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.