DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 43.
#1751 5 years ago

This is great!! And done all in good taste!!!

#1752 5 years ago

I'm sure there is a photo is the serial number posted on some website.

#1753 5 years ago

I will never look at a Baywatch pin the same ever again. Thanks guys!

#1754 5 years ago

I'm not a fan of piling on someone, after scrolling thru all 36 pages today I have to say in my one year of being on this site this is the most creative bashing of a human being I've ever seen. This site has some really talented people posting here. The Hilter vid had me laughing to tears after reading the OP's posts. However is the goal now to keep this thread running forever or to just keep bashing the OP? Looks to me like a who's the best at GIF files to make a joke now. Game comes with legs, 100's of posts ago. My 2 cents.

#1755 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I'm not a fan of piling on someone, after scrolling thru all 36 pages today I have to say in my one year of being on this site this is the most creative bashing of a human being I've ever seen. This site has some really talented people posting here. The Hilter vid had me laughing to tears after reading the OP's posts. However is the goal now to keep this thread running forever or to just keep bashing the OP? Looks to me like a who's the best at GIF files to make a joke now. Game comes with legs, 100's of posts ago. My 2 cents.

Game comes with legs?? Pics or didn't happen.

#1756 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Game comes with legs?? Pics or didn't happen.

OP stated legs are included. Obviously I think he failed by not showing pics with them installed.

#1757 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

OP stated legs are included. Obviously I think he failed by not showing pics with them installed.

I think OPs credibility is completely shot with his description on a project machine being imamaculate and his understanding of the law. I wouldn't believe anything that guy says so pics or didnt happen on the legs coming with the game.

#1758 5 years ago

Game may not have legs... but...

this thread sure does!

#1759 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Game may not have legs... but...
this thread sure does!

You could say it has SUPREME legs.

legs_by_supreme.jpglegs_by_supreme.jpg
#1760 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I think OPs credibility is completely shot with his description on a project machine being imamaculate and his understanding of the law. I wouldn't believe anything that guy says so pics or didnt happen on the legs coming with the game.

Agreed. OP F** up. However if you read all 36 pages there were posts from people who bought from the OP and were satisfied. I'm not sticking up for his blatant arrogance for an obviously routed game but again what's the point? It's still for sale after several months, price on CL is $3100 now. Will he get it? Doubt it.

#1761 5 years ago

Can hardly wait to see where this thread goes .....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bad-cats-13

However still loving this one!

#1762 5 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Opisashamed.gifOpisashamed.gif
#1763 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

I am copyright owner of that alien image. In 1997 I commission that image created.

You should have stuck with it. Big money maker now.

#1764 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

If anyone hasn’t watched this video yet. Go do it now.
well done

only just watched it for the first time terrific will watch again

#1765 5 years ago

By the time this machine sells, seller will have to charge or report the sales tax for this transaction from the recent Supreme Court ruling that states can collect sale taxes for online purchases. Have fun with this one.

#1766 5 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I saw that one and ran the other way.

#1767 5 years ago

I wish I had time to do some of these. Instead I created a few heads for you to make your life easy Now can someone do the National Lampoons Christmas Lights skit so I don't have to

heads.pngheads.png

#1768 5 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

only just watched it for the first time terrific will watch again

Three things to consider.

1) find something funny to say.
2) needs to fit exactly in the dialogue time.
3) tone of what’s being said should go with the dialogue.

I’m not 100% with something on the second aspect, like when he says everyone knows how to solder (seems a tiny bit too short for the dialogue time).

Other places are a bit off one way or the other but one where the girl says “don’t worry, he can’t enforce that.” fits perfectly and when Hitler says “it’s just legs” also.

I’m thinking of tightening it up a bit (directors cut).

#1769 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It’s jyst hard on two levels
1) find something funny to say.
2) needs to fit exactly in the dialogue time.
3) tone of what’s being said should go with the dialogue.
I’m dissatisfied with something on the second aspect, like when he says everyone knows how to solder (seems a tiny bit too short for the dialogue time).
Other places are a bit off one way or the other but one where the girl says “don’t worry, he can’t enforce that.” fits perfectly and when Hitler says “it’s just legs” also.

I don't know if you should be dissatisfied with any of it. It is great just the way it is.

#1770 5 years ago
energizer_bunny_still_going (resized).jpgenergizer_bunny_still_going (resized).jpg
#1771 5 years ago

I've watched a lot of those Hitler vids over the years & by FAR this was the best one I've seen. I've had a bad couple weeks at work lately & this was just what I needed to lift my spirits on a Friday, where I have to work both days this weekend as well.... Bravo....

#1772 5 years ago

We were doing a few Hitler videos back, here is one from 4 years ago can’t tell if the link is still working since I’m at work. You may not understand some of the jabs if you were not around at the time.

Basically some dealer posted a nib IM for like $6k before the IMVE was announced and IM was shooting up in value before this. But of course if you had bought one for $6k just before the vault was released at $4600 you’d be pissed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-finds-out-about-iron-man-vault-edition-1

Another about TWD callous.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-reacts-to-the-twd-videos

there was a lot back in the day..

#1773 5 years ago

Just watched that Hitler video - hilarious! And Cpt. Dan too! I've been having a hard time getting any work done because of this thread. Luckily I don't have a supervisor anymore.

#1774 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Final jeopardy is always a head-scratcher...glad to see cosmokramer did well.

^This-GIF game over....we have a winner!

That's gonna be tough to beat....

#1775 5 years ago

Someone's getting served today...

LettertoCosmo.PNGLettertoCosmo.PNGalienserve.PNGalienserve.PNG
#1776 5 years ago

Omg that’s hilarious even the stamp has alien head.

#1778 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm glad you're loving the stamp. I also changed "United We Stand" to "United We Laugh."

#1779 5 years ago

This thread is priceless!!!! The alien memes are hilarious

#1780 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Yeah that was an awesome detail to add! Comedy gold. Well done sir.

#1781 5 years ago

Damn thats funny...

#1782 5 years ago

Funniest Pinside thread ever. Comedy gold Jerry.

#1783 5 years ago

There are so many great ones but my vote goes to mailman, Hoff eating burger on the ground and lieutenant Dan maybe I’m forgetting some.

#1784 5 years ago

Bravo !! Baywatch bump.

#1785 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

There are so many great ones but my vote goes to mailman, Hoff eating burger on the ground and lieutenant Dan maybe I’m forgetting some.

You're forgetting every one of thehuemanatee's GIFs. In all seriousness, I've never been a part of a thread with such amazing material. Hard to choose a favorite. The memes, GIFs and videos have all been just short of imamaculate.

Off the top of my head, the three that stick out most to me are "Lieutenant Dan", "Adolf Video", and pretty much every GIF that @thehuemantee has made.

#1786 5 years ago

You all get a 15 yard penalty for 'piling on'...………

After a crappy day at work....this thread makes laugh!

#1787 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

You're forgetting every one of thehuemanatee's GIFs. In all seriousness, I've never been a part of a thread with such amazing material. Hard to choose a favorite. The memes, GIFs and videos have all been just short of imamaculate.
Off the top of my head, the three that stick out most to me are "Lieutenant Dan", "Adolf Video", and pretty much every GIF that @thehuemantee has made.

also, I took the only moderation of this entire thread for the team here lol:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/9#post-4403164

#1788 5 years ago

Request for a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil alien head meme please.

#1789 5 years ago

For some reason I must have missed that post! I just gave it a 50-burger with an upvote.

The bigger question is, why was your post moderated?

#1790 5 years ago

2000 posts by 4th of July
10,000 posts by Christmas.
Sadly game will still be for sale.

#1791 5 years ago

Markers Don't Lie (resized).pngMarkers Don't Lie (resized).png

#1792 5 years ago

Is this "piling on" or "dumping on"?piling (resized).jpgpiling (resized).jpg

#1793 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

For some reason I must have missed that post! I just gave it a 50-burger with an upvote.
The bigger question is, why was your post moderated?

mods said it was political

#1794 5 years ago

In a Galaxy far far away...

#1795 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Dang it @TheHueManatee, I sit right across the cubicle wall from my boss, she HAS to be wondering what the outburst she just heard was as I watched your latest masterpiece...

#1796 5 years ago

You better watch out, cosmokramer and @thehuemanatee, you are about to get HAMMERED!

Hammer (resized).pngHammer (resized).png
#1797 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Oh the hits just keep on coming

Love it

#1798 5 years ago
supa-hot-fire.gifsupa-hot-fire.gif
#1800 5 years ago
2cpvqx (resized).jpg2cpvqx (resized).jpg
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/36?hl=weatherbymag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.