DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 43.
#1501 5 years ago

I did not even know, post 1,500 I win, I win. Do I get a imamaculate pinball of my choice?

#1502 5 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I did not even know, post 1,500 I win, I win. Do I get a imamaculate pinball of my choice?

You will get sued.

#1503 5 years ago

I love this avatar. Thanks for creating it.

#1504 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Oh, and to answer your question that you PMed me; I would prefer to be served at home instead of work...Tuesdays are usually good for me....
Please try to get it in the mail early in the week, I really hope to have it by next weekend...

Since the OP disappears two weeks at a time, you're better off pre-filling out a cease and desist for him. That way, you can serve yourself since he probably doesn't have the legs to do it.

Cease-and-Desist-Letter-Copyright-Infringement-650x546.pngCease-and-Desist-Letter-Copyright-Infringement-650x546.png

#1505 5 years ago

I think someone needs to make a pin based on this thread....

Imagine it.... the “points” you get could equal the sales price...a mini bw machine toy on the playfield.... every time you hit it one of the legs comes off the machine, and the price goes up... side game...extra points by filing copywrite infringement cases.

#1506 5 years ago
you-got-anymore-5b25e5 (resized).jpgyou-got-anymore-5b25e5 (resized).jpg
#1507 5 years ago

This thread grows exponentially, as does future sales of Data East Baywatches.

#1508 5 years ago

I love this thread and hope the op chimes in soon

#1509 5 years ago

This is entertaining please keep the absurdity of this sale thread coming OP

#1510 5 years ago

Whats next, the op going to sue Pinside for Baywatch harrassment ?

#1511 5 years ago

Guys I think I just saw the OP....I know where he lives...!!!.........Joey

IMG_3428 (resized).JPGIMG_3428 (resized).JPGIMG_3430 (resized).JPGIMG_3430 (resized).JPGIMG_3464 (resized).JPGIMG_3464 (resized).JPG
#1512 5 years ago

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads and Pin-Dads (those without kids, but treat their pins like their children) out there.

I told my wife I'll be spending a good chunk of my time today putting high scores on Dialed In, with tributes to the OP and this thread.

Whatever you guys choose to do today, make it a great day!

#1513 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads and Pin-Dads (those without kids, but treat their pins like their children) out there.
I told my wife I'll be spending a good chunk of my time today putting high scores on Dialed In, with tributes to the OP and this thread.
Whatever you guys choose to do today, make it a great day!

Maybe start a 8 player tournament with. No legs, 600 plays, needs work, very rare, imamaculate, sand4sale, copyright, and CnD letter, as players. Start a bracket, see who comes out on top.

#1514 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Maybe start a 8 player tournament with. No legs, 600 plays, needs work, very rare, imamaculate, sand4sale, copyright, and CnD letter, as players. Start a bracket, see who comes out on top.

my money is on player 'Douche Bags' ...

#1515 5 years ago

I actually contacted the OP about a month ago as I initially saw the ad on CL and Lexington is 2.5 hours from me. Then I ran across this thread lol

#1516 5 years ago

Orange you glad you didn't say bananna?

#1517 5 years ago

I'm cleaning the dirt out of my Baywatch and installing new legs

20180616_142142 (resized).jpg20180616_142142 (resized).jpg
#1518 5 years ago

I suppose this is bad form in a For Sale thread but have you guys seen this (truly) immaculate JD for $3200?

Am I crazy or is that JD quite nice (no shop needed) pin for a good price?? Has legs but you need to supply your own dirt.

#1519 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm cleaning the dirt out of my Baywatch and installing new legs

I’ll buy that dirt!

#1520 5 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

Nonono it would be Jake & Elwood Blues...

Oh yeah, but Jake Blues was too obvious. Jake Elwood works

#1521 5 years ago

Great start to the morning!

IllSueYou (resized).jpgIllSueYou (resized).jpg
#1522 5 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

I’ll buy that dirt!

I will sell you that dirt but it does not come with legs

#1523 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I suppose this is bad form in a For Sale thread but have you guys seen this (truly) immaculate JD for $3200?

That's a nice Judge Dredd, but Baywatch is more rare

Featured
Machine - For Sale
FS: Judge Dredd - near collector quality conditionNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “This Judge Dredd is a near Collector Quality example I originally purchased from the one and only John Freel from Elkhart Pinball. To see his original restoration and pictures, s...”
1 day ago Fenton, MO 3,200
SDTMinSTL

Am I crazy or is that JD quite nice (no shop needed) pin for a good price?? Has legs but you need to supply your own dirt.

#1524 5 years ago

See below for your upvote.

#1525 5 years ago
output_qoheIK.gifoutput_qoheIK.gif
#1526 5 years ago

Classic

#1527 5 years ago

Amen to that

#1528 5 years ago

Love it

#1529 5 years ago

We need a Alien Baywatch show

#1530 5 years ago

My wish was granted! Thanks @thehuemantee !

#1531 5 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Guys I think I just saw the OP....I know where he lives...!!!.........Joey

That's a goldmine of collectable dirt right there, just waiting to be sold.

#1532 5 years ago

Bump because this thread is my life right now.

#1533 5 years ago
output_o3yinx.gifoutput_o3yinx.gif
#1534 5 years ago

This thread really makes me miss the simpler times when we had Carl and Patty J.

#1535 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

This thread really makes me miss the simpler times when we had Carl and Patty J.

You are always welcome in my home where I will make you the finest of deli meat sandwiches

#1536 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:This thread really makes me miss the simpler times when we had Carl and Patty J.

Even the for sale threads were simpler back then
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/signed-de-star-wars-estimated-value

#1537 5 years ago

output_AWX2AH.gifoutput_AWX2AH.gif

#1538 5 years ago

Better watch out.... Haddaway is gonna send you a cease and desist!

and PETA may have issues with how that manatee was rainbow colored and put in a car with such an imamaculate machine bouncing so close to it's head.

#1539 5 years ago

Do you remember what you did 4,380 days ago? I don't either , but it would appear the first game of 600 was started.

#1540 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Quoted from practicalsteve:

You are always welcome in my home where I will make you the finest of deli meat sandwiches

Can I come? I promise to bring Shasta.

#1541 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

My announcement of my images illegal use was your C and D, as it was to everyone on this forum's. Step 2 is being sued.

Quoted from cosmokramer:

Pm sent...(if you dont think that is my real name and address then mail me my threatening letter and I will post a pic of your envelope)

I have a semi-shiny arcade token that says cosmokramer gets a fake C&D letter with empty threats, posts it here, and generates another thousand+ posts in the thread.

#1542 5 years ago

I was going to make an avatar of the copyrighted image, but now I am glad that I did not. If the OP is not pulling our legs, I would have to back down with my tail between my legs. I am a normal guy who puts his pants on one leg at a time, and if I got sued, I could not afford legal representation because that stuff costs and arm and a leg. I had better shake a leg, and do something besides visiting this thread. I need to get off this damn computer, stretch my legs, and not do anything that would get me sued. If I did use the image without permission, I would then have to provide my personal information via a PM, and if I did that, I would not have a leg to stand on........ like this machine.

#1543 5 years ago

Just got a letter in the mail from these guys...

output_irTS11.gifoutput_irTS11.gif
#1544 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Oooh. International law suits, that’s be costly.

#1545 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Nah, I bet he has this firm on retainer

f-stooges7 (resized).jpgf-stooges7 (resized).jpg

#1546 5 years ago
1307200953669_4051525 (resized).png1307200953669_4051525 (resized).png
#1547 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Great start to the morning!

#1548 5 years ago

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#1549 5 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Nah, I bet he has this firm on retainer

"The name of the DC&H corporate offices is visible on the third floor window above the corner of Brattle and JFK Streets, in Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Tom and Ray Magliozzi, of NPR's Car Talk radio program, named their business corporation "Dewey, Cheetham & Howe". Their corporate offices were located on a third-floor office at the corner of Brattle and JFK Streets in Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Magliozzi brothers declared that they established DC&H in 1989."

Car_Talk_Dewey,_Cheetham_&_Howe (resized).jpgCar_Talk_Dewey,_Cheetham_&_Howe (resized).jpg
#1550 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I was going to make an avatar of the copyrighted image, but now I am glad that I did not. If the OP is not pulling our legs, I would have to back down with my tail between my legs. I am a normal guy who puts his pants on one leg at a time, and if I got sued, I could not afford legal representation because that stuff costs and arm and a leg. I had better shake a leg, and do something besides visiting this thread. I need to get off this damn computer, stretch my legs, and not do anything that would get me sued. If I did use the image without permission, I would then have to provide my personal information via a PM, and if I did that, I would not have a leg to stand on........ like this machine.

When it comes to puns, I love people who don't leggo easily.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
PinSound

$ 24.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 22.50
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.