DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 43.
#1451 5 years ago

Mama Kulek is "Of COuNsel" and may be able to represent the OP. She might be busy helping with otaku's arcade. Or, his satellite arcade proposed for PinCONning, Michigan.

#1452 5 years ago
P5UWzke69dw2s.gifP5UWzke69dw2s.gif
#1453 5 years ago

only 2 times i know it’s ok to use the word immaculate...

34678012-0A89-4E88-94A8-A0226C63E746 (resized).jpeg34678012-0A89-4E88-94A8-A0226C63E746 (resized).jpeg6E6D930F-23DD-4CBE-8540-3B41D695A1BF (resized).jpeg6E6D930F-23DD-4CBE-8540-3B41D695A1BF (resized).jpeg
#1454 5 years ago

You guys are assholes, but damn if it's not hilarious .

#1455 5 years ago

I was commissioned 29 seconds ago to make this art, im okay if people use it as my lawyer is busy threatening frivolous lawsuits on a hobby website that I made an ass of myself on

headshades (resized).jpgheadshades (resized).jpg

#1456 5 years ago

Due to recent events I feel the need to re-post the wantdataeast image template for fair use purposes

OPisafool (resized).pngOPisafool (resized).png
#1457 5 years ago

I smell a gif war...

#1458 5 years ago

Copyright is no joke, but enforcing it on a hobbyist website is.

#1459 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice Sega Baywatch pinball machine. I recently got it in a trade and it's just not a keeper for me. Previous owner powder coated the legs, lockdown bar, s...”
2018-06-05
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 456 times

I have seen the legs on this one first hand...they are powdercoated and so are the ramps, lockdown bar, side rails.....

Might not come with all of the cardboard though.

#1460 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Im changing my avatar now...eager awaiting the C and D letter from wantdataeast...
Seriously, just when you thought he had to be out of douchyness he pulls the copyrighted avatar card

My announcement of my images illegal use was your C and D, as it was to everyone on this forum's. Step 2 is being sued.
I admire your strength of will... you're really really brave a tribute to forums everywhere. Send me your name and address via PM and I will get the legal ball rolling.

#1461 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Copyright is no joke, but enforcing it on a hobbyist website is.

Go ahead an post a link to a pdf of Gottlieb Manual and see how long until it is pulled.

#1462 5 years ago

OP keeps digging and digging...

tk758Ejwu00e1uvS6D9CuYe0Fl4=.giftk758Ejwu00e1uvS6D9CuYe0Fl4=.gif
#1463 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

My announcement of my images illegal use was your C and D

Go away. Why are you messing with our fun? You asked for this...

#1464 5 years ago

Cease and desist???

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1465 5 years ago

I only check back in to every few weeks... And I don't have time browse through the Douche Bags.
Can anyone just tell me IF another Baywatch has been listed for sale? Because there had not been an actually legit sale the last time I had checked.
So if anyone actually would like to let me know if anyone has listed / sold this very uncommon game I would love to know.
Thanks

Oh boy, this post really have some legs.

#1466 5 years ago

... Send me your name and address via PM and I will get the legal ball rolling.

Sure we will do the leg-work (pun intended) for you, Columbo

#1467 5 years ago

Good thing pinball is not like radio, we would would have a huge royalty check to send in for the many times Baywatch has been mentioned.

#1468 5 years ago

Send me your name and address via PM and I will get the legal ball rolling.

This is golden. "I'M GONNA SUE YOU! I don't know your name, but I'M GONNA SUE YOU!"

#1469 5 years ago

The inanaugural imamaculate reverse class action lawsuit

#1470 5 years ago

wantdataeast please post your copyright registration number for our reference.

https://cocatalog.loc.gov/

#1471 5 years ago

While Google didn't find the exact image, it did find some he might have used to create his.

Screenshot 2018-06-16 at 7.43.23 AM.pngScreenshot 2018-06-16 at 7.43.23 AM.png
#1472 5 years ago

Okay, this has got to stop. For God's sake, wantdataeast, sell the imamaculate Baywatch (I already own one or I would buy it myself), or face legal action. For the past three nights, I have been reading this post, and every night I laugh, out loud and uproariously (or, in keeping with the theme of this thread -uparoriously). This has disturbed the repose of my spouse. Her anger and lack of rest has caused a, shall we say, break in our relations. I tried explaining to her why this thread caused me to react in such a fashion, but she just didn't get it. (Challenge: Try explaining why this is one of the funniest threads ever to someone who has never read it and watch their reaction as they try to change the subject) My point is, if you are going to bandy around legal terms like "copyright infringement" I have a term for you: Loss of consortium. My claim for such is far more based in the law than any avatar-theft claim you might have. My claim is real, factual, and I can prove damages . . . except I am not sure my wife would agree she has suffered any damages (sigh). You are now on notice, sir.

#1473 5 years ago

My announcement of my images illegal use was your C and D, as it was to everyone on this forum's. Step 2 is being sued.
I admire your strength of will... you're really really brave a tribute to forums everywhere. Send me your name and address via PM and I will get the legal ball rolling.

If you really do have a copyright on the image, you must have legal documents stating so. Why don't you place the proof on some cardboard in the driveway, and let the pictures rip.
Seriously though, would you really want to go through the trouble of taking legal action just because people are making fun of you?

#1474 5 years ago

If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar, you hereby informed that you are to stop immediately.

Soooooooo that means I can continue making GIFs right?

#1475 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I was commissioned 29 seconds ago to make this art, im okay if people use it as my lawyer is busy threatening frivolous lawsuits on a hobby website that I made an ass of myself on

Thanks for the free art!!

IMG_3643 (resized).JPGIMG_3643 (resized).JPG
#1476 5 years ago

Pm sent...(if you dont think that is my real name and address then mail me my threatening letter and I will post a pic of your envelope)

#1477 5 years ago

Are we being trolled by the OP? He has to be baiting us. There is no way anyone can continuously make such ridiculous posts, non stop. I mean every post is just.....there are no words.

#1478 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

. I mean every post is just.....there are no words.

There is only one word and that word is “ IMAMACULATE!”

#1479 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Pm sent...(if you dont think that is my real name and address then mail me my threatening letter and I will post a pic of your envelope)

That will be up to you.

#1480 5 years ago

That will be up to you.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#1481 5 years ago

LOL!!! I'm gonna sue you, just send me your personal info so i can begin proceedings!

#1482 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

There is no way anyone can continuously make such ridiculous posts. .

Apparently, you missed this thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-plan-on-donating

#1483 5 years ago

nospoon (resized).jpgnospoon (resized).jpg

#1484 5 years ago

The number of idiots involved in this hobby never ceases to amaze me.

#1485 5 years ago

Supposed copyright of an alien picture. Dirt sold from New Mexico....I'm starting to see whats going on here...is this guy actually a human or ...

#1486 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

The number of idiots involved in this hobby never ceases to amaze me.

Hey, we may be morons, but we're not idiots...

#1487 5 years ago

Um yeah, copyright infringement? Ok, sure. I have some Martian dust I would like to sell you. It's imamaculate.

Here is my address

Jake Elwood
1060 W Addison St,
Chicago, IL 60613

#1488 5 years ago

If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar, you hereby informed that you are to stop immediately.

"hereby" -- Oh that makes it official. What a D-bag.

#1489 5 years ago

Think he ment Herbie
images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

#1490 5 years ago

I changed my Avatar today and I do not think a screen grab is copyrighted.

#1491 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Here is my address

Jake Elwood
1060 W Addison St,
Chicago, IL 60613

Nonono it would be Jake & Elwood Blues...

#1492 5 years ago

That will be up to you.

Oh, and to answer your question that you PMed me; I would prefer to be served at home instead of work...Tuesdays are usually good for me....
Please try to get it in the mail early in the week, I really hope to have it by next weekend...

#1493 5 years ago

Your day is coming

0960626C-07A9-4C74-ACF4-B07E8941A4B1 (resized).jpeg0960626C-07A9-4C74-ACF4-B07E8941A4B1 (resized).jpeg
#1494 5 years ago

sorry I wish I could visit this nursery more, but I have a life.

You created this “nursery”.

#1495 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Oh, and to answer your question that you PMed me; I would prefer to be served at home instead of work...Tuesdays are usually good for me....
Please try to get it in the mail early in the week, I really hope to have it by next weekend...

What a complete horse's ass the OP is.

#1496 5 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Okay, this has got to stop. For God's sake, wantdataeast, sell the imamaculate Baywatch (I already own one or I would buy it myself), or face legal action. For the past three nights, I have been reading this post, and every night I laugh, out loud and uproariously (or, in keeping with the theme of this thread -uparoriously). This has disturbed the repose of my spouse. Her anger and lack of rest has caused a, shall we say, break in our relations. I tried explaining to her why this thread caused me to react in such a fashion, but she just didn't get it. (Challenge: Try explaining why this is one of the funniest threads ever to someone who has never read it and watch their reaction as they try to change the subject) My point is, if you are going to bandy around legal terms like "copyright infringement" I have a term for you: Loss of consortium. My claim for such is far more based in the law than any avatar-theft claim you might have. My claim is real, factual, and I can prove damages . . . except I am not sure my wife would agree she has suffered any damages (sigh). You are now on notice, sir.

ill-be-right-5b25c5 (resized).jpgill-be-right-5b25c5 (resized).jpg
#1497 5 years ago

Sure, ya, I’ll get right on top of that.... this has got to be one of the best posts I’ve ever read. (Haven’t laughed like that in a while) well done sir

Quoted from mcclad:

would you really want to go through the trouble of taking legal action just because people are making fun of you?

Maybe he’s a politician? It could explain some of his behavior

#1498 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I would pay $3500 for this game. (In Canadian funds, delivery included and import duties paid)
So like $2k usd

My offer is still available, but after July 1st there might be some new tariffs you’d have to cover importing it into Canada. (There’s a little dispute right now) so act quick to maximize your profit.

#1499 5 years ago

1499... who wants 1500?

#1500 5 years ago

"Step 2 is being sued"!! That is the funnest thing I have read in a while (or since the last time I got caught up on this thread). First off, butter hope they are in the same state, or fees go way up. Second, that is superior court, need an attorney for that, normal starting fee, $5,000, a bit more then a imamaculate Baywatch pinball machine. Third, and this is the best part, you can normally only sue for the amount of money the person earned on the work they copied. In this case goose egg!

I always love it when people that are not knowledgeable say they are going to sue, my reply often, is go ahead!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 259.00
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 24.00
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/30?hl=slapnuts77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.