DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 43.
#1401 5 years ago

Forget Supreme, this brand has a leg up on the competition!

wantdataeast.pngwantdataeast.png
#1402 5 years ago
TrailerParkBoys.PNGTrailerParkBoys.PNG
#1403 5 years ago

I wanna (pun intended) take pause to thank the OP for keeping this thread going. Truth be told I would have pulled the thread and just said I sold it for asking to stop the abuse. OP nadded up and is taking all the shots. Thanks mate!!!

#1404 5 years ago

I bet you he sold this machine privately weeks ago and is leaving the thread up for shits and giggles.

#1405 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I bet you he sold this machine privately weeks ago and is leaving the thread up for shits and giggles.

I suspect there's a bidding war going on and he's seeing how high above asking price it gets.

#1406 5 years ago

I need some advice before I pulled the trigger on this one. If I bought this Baywatch, where would be the best place to put a subwoofer? I could not put it under the machine like all my other ones, because under the machine would be an entire floor.

Also I have a brand new set of leg protectors that I have been dying to use. Where would I put these? Could they be mounted on the backbox to cover the chipped wood?

Is there a speaker mounted in the bottom of the cabinet, and would I have to cut a hole in my floor so I would be able to hear it? I could leave it in the driveway, but I would need a lot of cardboard with a hole in it, and I would not even know what I could use to cut a hole in the asphalt covered concrete.

I am clumsy, and I always drop something under the machines when I work on them. Usually what I drop ends up under the machine. Since nothing could get under this machine with the exception of a whole floor with a hole, would the stuff that I dropped bang up against the cabinet, and chip it like the backbox? Would using mylar on the cab prevent this? Or would I need even more leg protectors for the bottom side of the cab? I am the proud owner of a pet goat named Edsel Tesla and I am worried about him scratching the side of the game. E.T. is not too careful in the game room and once scratched my bad cat, who was also free roaming under all my other machines that have legs. I remember one time E.T. was in the game room and accidentally stepped on my phone and called home.

Since I would not be banging my head so much retrieving fallen stuff under the game, I could save money on bandages and what not. Then I would have extra money for a hellava topper. Since I would have lots of clearance because the machine has no legs, how big would be too big? Would I have to cut a hole in my ceiling? I would now be concerned about the structural integrity of the house with all this cutting going on.

I could very easily install legs on the game, but I would not want to ruin its imamaculate condition with unnecessary mods.

Would any grounding mods have to be done, or is this machine already grounded because it has no legs?

Would placing it on the back of the goat help to get it a little higher, or would that be considered animal cruelty? I do not want to hurt E.T. but I also do not want back problems playing Baywatch. I don't mind laying on the floor to eat a cheeseburger, but I like to play pinball standing up. My only concern is that I don't want my jeans to scratch the machine so would it be best to tuck them into my cowboy boots?

Sorry about all the questions, but at least I do not have to ask if this is a possible scam because of the price.

#1407 5 years ago

is this game SUO- street use only??

#1408 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Would any grounding mods have to be done, or is this machine already grounded because it has no legs?

LOL! That sounds like a Deep Thoughts quote from Jack Handy.

#1409 5 years ago
ET.PNGET.PNG
#1410 5 years ago

That stare... Are they related? The same person? Hmmmmm...

jral (resized).pngjral (resized).png
#1411 5 years ago
dr imamculate  (resized).pngdr imamculate (resized).png
#1412 5 years ago
zero_bw.jpgzero_bw.jpg
#1413 5 years ago

#1415 5 years ago
imamaculate.gifimamaculate.gif
#1416 5 years ago

I feel sorry for the pinsider who actually buys this baywatch...the down votes coming your way for ending this thread will put your reputation on a level rivaled by only wantdataeast

#1417 5 years ago

That’s the best one yet.

#1418 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I feel sorry for the pinsider who actually buys this baywatch...the down votes coming your way for ending this thread will put your reputation on a level rivaled by only wantdataeast

Hey now! That could be me.

I'm waiting for his 50% off Black Friday sale.

#1419 5 years ago

I love it when people use the word immaculate for no apparent reason.

0E3038A5-064E-4972-A747-999A7AEB79B5 (resized).png0E3038A5-064E-4972-A747-999A7AEB79B5 (resized).png

#1420 5 years ago

Pinside moderators and pinside user using my Avatar as their own.

I am copyright owner of that alien image. In 1997 I commission that image created. Outside of his use of the image, I am the sole owner of its use.

If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar, you hereby informed that you are to stop immediately.

Pinside moderators, I would politely request that you enforce this request.

#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

I am copyright owner of that alien image. In 1997 I commission that image created. Outside of his use of the image, I am the sole owner of its use.
If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar, you hereby informed that you are to stop immediately.

nice, thanks for coming back to us!

let me go make some popcorn!

#1422 5 years ago

I only check back in to every few weeks... And I don't have time browse through the DB.

Can anyone just tell me IF another Baywatch has been listed for sale? Because there had not been an actually legit sale the last time I had checked.

So if anyone actually would like to let me know if anyone has listed / sold this very uncommon game I would love to know.

Thanks

#1423 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

nice, thanks for coming back to us!
let me go make some popcorn!

Yeah... sorry I wish I could visit this nursery more, but I have a life.

#1424 5 years ago

I only check back in to every few weeks... And I don't have time browse through the Douche Bags.
Can anyone just tell me IF another Baywatch has been listed for sale? Because there had not been an actually legit sale the last time I had checked.
So if anyone actually would like to let me know if anyone has listed / sold this very uncommon game I would love to know.
Thanks

How is the sale going with THIS machine in THIS thread?

#1425 5 years ago

Can anyone just tell me IF another Baywatch has been listed for sale?

There have been countless pins manufactured more "rare" than Boobwatch and just because very few of them have come up for sale on PS in the last 60 days doesn't dictate the next one will sell for 2x its street value.
I suggest this, if your pin was indeed that rare, would it not have sold by now?

This rare NIB pin sold in mere moments...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-what-s-my-nib-alien-le-worth

#1426 5 years ago

Maybe they are using it under the Fair Use act of 1976

#1427 5 years ago

Maybe if additional pictures were provided, it might help a little with the selling process. Nothing extravagant, like a copyright alien head image from 1997, but maybe a couple of pictures of the legs and the leg bolts. Just a helpful suggestion. GLWTS.

#1428 5 years ago

two burning questions:

1) Does Avatar-Gate fall under Fair Use?
https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html

2) Does wantdataeast have Otaku's legal team on retainer?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-plan-on-donating/page/3#post-4449942

#1429 5 years ago

Whomever gets this said game, must take it on a imamaculate tour of pinball shows.×!!!!

#1430 5 years ago

If you are using it (or any part of it) as your avatar,

Another burning question. Does this commissioned alien image have legs? They were not shown in the photo, just like the pinball machine. You said any part, so I assume there is more to the image.

#1431 5 years ago

You aren't politely requesting this (see screenshot of your PM to me below). You're being a bully about it.

I'm more than happy to change my avatar for you, but you don't have to be an @$$%&#% about it. When you're calling others d-bags, you're being hypocritical.

wantdataeast (resized).PNGwantdataeast (resized).PNG

#1432 5 years ago

Im changing my avatar now...eager awaiting the C and D letter from wantdataeast...
Seriously, just when you thought he had to be out of douchyness he pulls the copyrighted avatar card

#1433 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Im changing my avatar now...eager awaiting the C and D letter from wantdataeast...

haha, that will be a collectors item!

#1434 5 years ago
E85D97BA-5ABB-48FD-828F-002E0D1BDC58 (resized).jpegE85D97BA-5ABB-48FD-828F-002E0D1BDC58 (resized).jpeg
#1435 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

You aren't politely requesting this (see screenshot of your PM to me below). You're being a bully about it.
I'm more than happy to change my avatar for you, but you don't have to be an @$$%&#% about it. When you're calling others d-bags, you're being hypocritical.

Love the new avatar...but i miss the old one already...

#1436 5 years ago

CK, you've changed you hair?

Something's different, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

#1437 5 years ago

I only check back in to every few weeks... And I don't have time browse through the Douche Bags.
Thanks

I cannot say for Pinside, but there was a Baywatch pinball machine for sale in Vienna, Austria. The asking price, converted to USD was 2,553.90. Machine was listed for sale on May 8th and marked as sold on June 2nd.
I hope that this info is useful for you.

Description by seller (translated from German to English with Google translate):

Hi guys,

my last old pin must go before the new lineup moves in
This time a very nice Sega Baywatch.

The device is perfectly recorded, everything works perfectly: the right shooter lane manages the orbit every time, even the error-prone ramp skill shot works in 99 out of 100 attempts.

The pin is very clean but not pore-deep pure, last complete cleanup was about 3 years ago, complete rubber set is included.

positive

playfield wonderful, Mylar patches at the slings
PIN2DMD XL with the latest Color Rom, almost everything beautifully colored, DMD can also have different monochrome color options
inserts completely on LED (Noflix, also backbox), GI with bulbs, conventional flashers
shaker engine from pinside user PTHermes, really great in the game
electronics undamaged and impeccable
interior desks from TILTGraphics
latest 4.01 GameRom from pinballcode.com, eliminating all bugs, makes the pin really much better!
DIY U.S. Coast Guard MH-65 Rescue Helicopter Mod with rotating rotor blades (coupled to flasher), easy to dismantle, with crocodile clips
orange lighted pinball buttons
cabinet beautiful and colors not faded
DIY underbody lighting with water effect
plastics all flawless, slingshots are new repro
topper here
original manual and documentation of the shaker here

negative

a few small scratches on the front
slight fingerings on the pinball buttons (see pictures)
leg plates are exchanged, but are fixed at the back with locknuts
at the right ramp entrance, a small corner is broken off, but it is under the metal protector and keeps it bombproof

Price is 2200 (EUR)
The device is in Vienna, unfortunately, no possibility for shipping.

Lots of pictures are here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/02rys4dc83w0eex/AAC8XBL7t0SE4oZl29XWAaLBa?dl=0

#1438 5 years ago

Changed avitar.

#1439 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

two burning questions:
1) Does Avatar-Gate fall under Fair Use?
https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html
2) Does wantdataeast have Otaku's legal team on retainer?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-plan-on-donating/page/3#post-4449942

Otaku’s legal team!
You just made me laugh out loud.
Who leads the team Frito from idiocracy?

46DA6453-10E1-46CF-8C2A-D3FA482B5DA0 (resized).jpeg46DA6453-10E1-46CF-8C2A-D3FA482B5DA0 (resized).jpeg
#1440 5 years ago

Sorry, I'm conflicted between not wanting to pile on an out-of-control thread and saying something... apparently THIS BW hasn't sold, which is at least partially an indicator that no one in the Lexington area is willing to pay the asking price.

I'm basically regionally in your same market area, and I don't foresee a BW selling around here for that much.

waspinat0r had one in Nicholasville, KY (i.e. same market) for $2400 OBO 7 months ago. Maybe he could share what he got for it, or already did on some thread.

If I owned one in this area and though I might need to sell it, I'm thinking I'd struggle selling it for $1900.

I basically had to pull teeth to get $1950 out of a decent shape Starship Troopers last year at the Louisville Arcade Expo.

#1441 5 years ago

Thanks

Do i really have to post another link to my $2600 much nicer baywatch that hasn't sold for a third time in this thread?

#1442 5 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Do i really have to post another link to my $2600

Apparently

But he won't be back for weeks to see it...
Oh i get it, OP is being sarcastic!

#1443 5 years ago

The OP is trying to 'save face'.

imamaculate.gifimamaculate.gif
#1444 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Don’t worry about your ass because his Baywatch doesn’t have legs. You’ll be fine lol.

#1445 5 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

waspinat0r had one in Nicholasville, KY (i.e. same market) for $2400 OBO 7 months ago. Maybe he could share what he got for it, or already did on some thread.

It was fully shopped and LEDed. It was super nice. I tried to trade him out of it.

#1446 5 years ago

Here might be a source for another forthcoming data point in the same market:
louisville.craigslist.org link

In the ad, the seller indicates he's working on a BW that will be for sale. I wonder how his will be priced.

#1447 5 years ago

OP is confusing what people ask for a pin and what people sell pins for.

The market will find the correct price. If no one is buying at asking price it’s overpriced. If multiple offers it’s under priced.

If hundreds of people make fun and thumb down, it’s probably drastically overpriced.

Likely $2200 is a better price for immaculate Baywatch with many thousands of plays.

#1448 5 years ago

OP probably doesn’t have a trademark of image imo.

We should all change avatar to OPs image.

#1449 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

We should all change avatar to OPs image.

This would be hilarious!!

#1450 5 years ago

Pinsides' best thread as of late.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 22.50
$ 24.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/29?hl=paddlepaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.