DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 43.
#1251 5 years ago

This thread continues to deliver...

#1252 5 years ago

Answers circled in red
03d92103741b8481059be3d6277a944a653ecd18.jpg03d92103741b8481059be3d6277a944a653ecd18.jpga4235c5db29d9c78bc4d1c62f79904c73be3a43a.jpga4235c5db29d9c78bc4d1c62f79904c73be3a43a.jpg

#1253 5 years ago

BREAKING NEWS (and no, this isn't a joke): The Posting on Craigslist for an Imamaculate Baywatch Pin is Gone!

In just a moment, we'll speculate on whether this pin actually sold, Pinsiders flagged the OP's post for highway robbery, or if the machine was hauled out of the cul-de-sac by a million angry fire ants looking for a new home.

#1254 5 years ago

louisville.craigslist.org link

It must have expired and been renewed.

I’d actually love to have the game. It’s super close to me and I’ve dealt with the op before. My previous transaction went pretty well. But I just couldn’t do $3100 for it.

#1255 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I’d actually love to have the game. It’s super close to me and I’ve dealt with the op before. My previous transaction went pretty well. But I just couldn’t do $3100 for it.

PHEW! He must have moved it to Louisville's CL from Lexington's. I was worried our thread was coming to an end.

I'm glad to hear you've had a positive transaction with the OP. If you do end up buying this pin (at a more reasonable price of course), your first game has to be played on the floor. Pictures of this would win you the Internet and more importantly, you'd become a Pinsider legend.

#1256 5 years ago

Man, that's a great idea. But I'd go one better and set it down on my driveway (off street) first... play a few rounds, invite neighbors.... maybe even put a pop-up tent over it. My driveway even has a drop-off at one portion so let it hang off that, you stand on the lower lawn so who even needs the legs?

Then I'd get my two kids to fix it. Since it would be so easy and all, and they've got the experience now...

But not for $3100. For providing that kind of invaluable publicity I would only do it for free.

#1257 5 years ago
output_NRqYxe.gifoutput_NRqYxe.gif
#1259 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

TheHueManatee please keep 'em coming!

The wife flew to Ontario for a funeral, I'm on my rest days & it's been raining for 2 days....I don't see a slow down happening

Just need fresh ideas

#1260 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Nope, that can't be the same one. That machine is only "Incredible", which we all know doesn't hold a candle to "Imamaculate".

#1261 5 years ago

ImNotNorm - No need to rush or force anything. Your content has been top notch!

BTW... I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

#1262 5 years ago

BREAKING NEWS!!! Not only are PinFoots back in stock, they have become available for your Imamaculate Baywatch with no legs as shown in the picture below.

pf_bw.pngpf_bw.png
#1263 5 years ago

Pinside should have a "best of" every year. Maybe just a list of the top 5 threads of the year sorta thing. If they did this one would be at the top of the list!!

#1264 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

BREAKING NEWS!!! Not only are PinFoots back in stock, they have become available for your Imamaculate Baywatch with no legs as shown in the picture below.

Maybe MustangPaul could throw in a set of PinFoots Light ups?

#1265 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Only thing missing is a box of dirt...

Is this the box of dirt you were looking for?

Quoted from golfingdad1:

Maybe Mustangpaul could throw in a set of PinFoots Light ups?

How about Leg lamps that double as legs + under cabinet lighting?

IMAG0323.jpgIMAG0323.jpg
#1266 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Leg lamps that double as legs + under cabinet lighting?

Genius!
That's a mod I could support.

#1267 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Genius!
That's a mod I could support.

Very nice....I see what you did there.

#1268 5 years ago

Wow, this thread has legs I tell ya.

#1269 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Throw in a set of knee pads for playing this in the street and you’ve got yourself a deal.

#1270 5 years ago

If anyone pays the asking price for this game they might as well show up already wearing knee pads.

#1271 5 years ago

$3100 now huh? Makes that $2700 offer that was turned down look pretty strong now.

I would like a Venti I mama culate please.

#1272 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Is this the box of dirt you were looking for?

That looks a little too fra-gee-lay for my taste.

#1273 5 years ago
output_NWg2FS.gifoutput_NWg2FS.gif
#1274 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I bought it from the original buyer.
Only 600 miles in the last 20 years and it runs like a champ !

This is Rare and you pinsiders are LUCKY that I posted it here first!!!
I’m putting it on eBay for a much higher price soon. In the meanwhile I’ve decided to take my sales tactics to the next level AND I WILL now be serving Deli meats and Shasta to anyone who comes to see this beauty in person!

FF199649-26ED-41F5-A81C-E13DEC8CB836 (resized).jpegFF199649-26ED-41F5-A81C-E13DEC8CB836 (resized).jpeg
#1275 5 years ago

Dude logs on here every day, but hasn't posted in any threads in almost 2 weeks.

#1276 5 years ago

ImNotNorm You are absolutely KILLING IT! I seriously can't stop laughing out loud.

#1277 5 years ago

This needs to be playing in the background while watching your GIF.

#1278 5 years ago

Oh ! I like the idea of "Leg Lamp Lightups"

#1280 5 years ago

From OP’s other for sale thread I spotted the legendary immaculate Baywatch pin.

DC7EB67B-A705-459C-9B11-FABE23A427E3 (resized).pngDC7EB67B-A705-459C-9B11-FABE23A427E3 (resized).png
#1281 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

This needs to be playing in the background while watching your GIF.

Dude you can start that video playing, than scroll up and watch thehuemanatee's gif while listening to the music, it's hilarious! It syncs up perfectly!! Good effort guys!

#1282 5 years ago

output_6dRpdw.gifoutput_6dRpdw.gif

#1283 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Dude you can start that video playing, than scroll up and watch thehuemanatee's gif while listening to the music, it's hilarious! It syncs up perfectly!! Good effort guys!

HAHAHAHA....that's perfect!!! Sync's up quite nicely.....it was all planned...yea, that's the ticket!

#1284 5 years ago

Can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet! Imamacculate price!

Sidebar: I sold a game a few months ago and we had forgotten the legs (d’oh!) so we tried to set the game up on the ground... yeah didn’t work..

#1285 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

$3100 now huh? Makes that $2700 offer that was turned down look pretty strong now.
I would like a Venti I mama culate please.

It’s going to really burn when he has to inevitably lower his price to $2700. Then he realizes that he could have sold this game 2 months ago. But now that buyer has moved on and is no longer interested in this game.

#1286 5 years ago
Quoted from BenB:

From OP’s other for sale thread I spotted the legendary immaculate Baywatch pin.

Damn, still can't get a good pic of the legs...

#1287 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

It’s going to really burn when he has to inevitably lower his price to $2700. Then he realizes that he could have sold this game 2 months ago. But now that buyer has moved on and is no longer interested in this game.

No one should buy it just to teach this jerk a lesson.

#1288 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

No one should buy it just to teach this jerk a lesson.

When the price is right, someone will for sure buy it. For all the nit picking that has gone on, it is certainly a nice machine. It's definitely better than "players quality" as some have suggested here.

Imamaculate? Well.....that's another story.

#1289 5 years ago

I'm going to buy it and cover the sides of it with printouts of this thread, it'll be a historical one of a kind with that provenance. And I won't install the legs, either.

#1290 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

historical one of a kind with that provenance.

Wonder how much extra the OP will charge for a autograph to complete the provenance?

#1291 5 years ago

Sorry I missed, what did OP say about selling dirt?

#1292 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sorry I missed, what did OP say about selling dirt?

It's cheap. Dirt cheap.

#1293 5 years ago

I just got some junk email from Immaculata University and immediately started laughing because I thought of this thread.

Maybe I would pursue that online degree from Imamaculata U.

#1294 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I'm going to buy it and cover the sides of it with printouts of this thread, it'll be a historical one of a kind with that provenance. And I won't install the legs, either.

I'm thinking about buying it so I can take it to expos and let people get their picture taken with the most famous (and immaculate) pinball machine in the world. Of course it will not be on the floor to play, wouldn't want to sully that 600 play provenance.

#1295 5 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

I'm thinking about buying it so I can take it to expos and let people get their picture taken with the most famous (and immaculate) pinball machine in the world. Of course it will not be on the floor to play, wouldn't want to sully that 600 play provenance.

LOVE IT!

#1296 5 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

I'd buy it for 1600 dollars.....

#1297 5 years ago
Quoted from BenB:

You spelled imamaculate wrong.

#1298 5 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Of course it will not be on the floor to play

It doesn’t have any legs. It WILL be on the floor.

#1299 5 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

This has to be one the floor when played. It will lose half of its value the moment you attach legs on it.

#1300 5 years ago

1300! Let's celebrate with 1300 candles on a cake!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.50
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/26?hl=collint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.