DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 43.
#1051 5 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

What do we do now?

Made me think of this...

#1052 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Maybe there's a thousand dollars in the coin box we don't know about that's why there's no legs it's actually a Baywatch treasure chest

op probably doesnt know cause he doesnt open up the games or shop them before he flips them, could be full of cool stuff hah

#1053 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

op probably doesnt know cause he doesnt open up the games or shop them before he flips them, could be full of cool stuff hah

Oh, I'm sure he looked!!

#1054 5 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I would absolutely buy a $5 raffle ticket. Set it up!

Quoted from mcclad:

If I got this game, I would not even attempt to flip it. It's center of gravity is too low........

Quoted from tadowhere:

$3.14 for every post and this stupidity disappears

im serious,how to set or if we can set something up like that..You see MR.OP we are trying to help you,does that sound good to you i know your reading.

#1055 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

im serious,how to set or if we can set something up like that..You see MR.OP we are trying to help you,does that sound good to you i know your reading.

I think his nuts have been kicked so far up his throat he's speechless

#1056 5 years ago

The new goal should be to have more posts than the Baywatch owners thread which is 4 years old.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/2

#1057 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

I think his nuts have been kicked so far up his throat he's speechless

i dont think aliens have nuts..Lol!!! every pic of an alien or aliens that i have seen they are always naked but yet they are so advanced and much much smarter that us humans they dont know how to put on a freakin pair of pants....haaha!!

Quoted from Rascal_H:

The new goal should be to have more posts than the Baywatch owners thread which is 4 years old.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/2

shit!! i'd be an old man walking with 2 canes by then..hahaha!!!

#1058 5 years ago

Don't these marketplace ads expire? Op obviously doesn't like any of our pricing suggestions & his pin will remain for sale like those craigslist ads that run for years with same price.
Op, get a clue, if it's not selling, it's not priced right!!

#1059 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

wow!! never saw a Porche like that..must be a rare model?

Yes, definitely low-production (not sure the numbers). I believe it was an available car in one of Accolade Test Drive games of the mid/late-80's. If you were on the road with one you had... a leg up on the competition (Baywatch had no legs).

Brad

leg_up_bw.jpgleg_up_bw.jpg
#1060 5 years ago

OP should add ColorDMD and make this a $3800 sale price.

#1061 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Yes, definitely low-production (not sure the numbers). I believe it was an available car in one of Accolade Test Drive games of the mid/late-80's. If you were on the road with one you had... a leg up on the competition (Baywatch had no legs).
Brad

haha!!! very cool looking car and its nice how the style look of it is very very eye catching even for its age.Very unique designers

#1062 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

OP should add ColorDMD and make this a $3800 sale price.

haha!! Nah,why should he do that when any Doofus can reflow solder..Lol!!!

#1063 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Don't these marketplace ads expire? Op obviously doesn't like any of our pricing suggestions & his pin will remain for sale like those craigslist ads that run for years with same price.
Op, get a clue, if it's not selling, it's not priced right!!

To be fair it would be hard for anyone to objectively look at this ad and buy it with all the comments on it now. Priced right or not.

#1064 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

To be fair it would be hard for anyone to objectively look at this ad and buy it with all the comments on it now. Priced right or not.

honestly some people would agree with you but read what the seller has to say and has said..calling his future customer/customer's doofuss's and wants the customer to kiss his ass to sell him the game and another thing don't come on a pinball site bullshitting and making false claims to members who know eat,drink,and shit pinballs.Plus set the game up,power on,answer questions and for heavens sake if your going to ask that kind of price PUT THE LEGS ON not just laying on cardboard in the driveway.And he mentions someones name in his ADs that many Pinball guys do not like at all..."Easy as putting lipstick on a pig"is what the OP's mentor states about us.

#1065 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

honestly some people would agree with you but read what the seller has to say and has said..calling his future customer/customer's doofuss's and wants the customer to kiss his ass to sell him the game and another thing don't come on a pinball site bullshitting and making false claims to members who know eat,drink,and shit pinballs.Plus set the game up,power on,answer questions and for heavens sake if your going to ask that kind of price PUT THE LEGS ON not just laying on cardboard in the driveway.And he mentions someones name in his ADs that many Pinball guys do not like at all..."Easy as putting lipstick on a pig"is what the OP's mentor states about us.

Oh I completely agree with you. Right after he told all of us how we don’t know anything and he has sold dirt at a premium I posted I wouldnt buy this machine regardless of price.

#1066 5 years ago

Just another casualty from watching too many episodes of Pawn Stars and American Pickers.

ea45c2b9e3a7cb8f7acc289e31429fd6 (resized).jpgea45c2b9e3a7cb8f7acc289e31429fd6 (resized).jpg
#1067 5 years ago

Can't say I have seen a thread this long, have so many up and down votes , for a potential pinball machine sale. Love it

#1068 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I'm in! We can hit 2k this month!

#1069 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

The OP can overcome anything......he assures you.

#1070 5 years ago

2495 posts in the Baywatch club thread...
1070 posts in this Baywatch for sale thread...

addtext_com_MTcyMDM4NDQ3MQ.jpgaddtext_com_MTcyMDM4NDQ3MQ.jpg
#1071 5 years ago

Man, this thread was exhausting last week, but fun nonetheless . Now I'm refreshed, but feel we need some sort of comment from the OP about when the next price drop is coming because...
happy.jpghappy.jpg

#1072 5 years ago

Ignore this post (except we need to count it for our numerical goals)

#1073 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Ignore this post (except we need to count it for our numerical goals)

haha!! count this one too.

#1074 5 years ago

Wow !! Only 600 plays in 12 years and over 1000 posts in less than two months

#1075 5 years ago

Isn't it about time the seller dropped the price another dollar and told us about how it only has 600 plays in the last 12 years?

#1076 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Isn't it about time the seller dropped the price another dollar and told us about how it only has 600 plays in the last 12 years?

Perhaps because he went on his knees and played a game, ...so it’s actually not 600 but 601 now ?

#1077 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:Has anyone here sold an action figure for $27k?

And this posted 9 months ago on another topic...

Quoted from wantdataeast:

if a paypal user pays via paypal and uses a credit card as his funding source, he has up to 1 year to do a charge back. I had this occur to me to the tune of $27,000. It took me a year to recover $22k of that amount.

So only speculation...but no I don't think anyone here has sold an action figure for $27,000.

#1078 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

The answer is always yes.

#1079 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Wow !! Only 600 plays in 12 years and over 1000 posts in less than two months

Yeah, but there has only been 2 posts in the last 3 hours, so this is technically a new thread.

#1081 5 years ago

I bought it from the original buyer.
Only 600 miles in the last 20 years and it runs like a champ !

E435FB63-5459-481F-A809-8B1E713A52C2 (resized).jpegE435FB63-5459-481F-A809-8B1E713A52C2 (resized).jpeg
#1082 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I hope he didn't trick you! That's rust not high quality dirt.

#1083 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I hope he didn't trick you! That's rust not high quality dirt.

hahahaha!! amazing that dirt shaped itself to look like an eagle..

#1084 5 years ago

Pinside just keeps on giving. Man, why do people complain about this place?

youre-awesome (resized).pngyoure-awesome (resized).png
#1085 5 years ago

I bet that van was actually pretty badass 600 months ago.

#1086 5 years ago

The legs look pretty good on this one. Does it have any battery damage?

#1087 5 years ago

I wonder if the seller of the van, tells people he made his first sale when he was 4, or sold an action figure blah blah blah, or sold collectible blah, and was featured in a blah blah blah blah blah, and blah blah blah blah blah tells people what something is worth. And sounds like an ass when he does so.

#1088 5 years ago

Damn, this place is hopping. I’m gone about two weeks and see over 600 new posts! No way I can catch up on all that reading!

#1089 5 years ago

Well worth the read. Catch up.

#1090 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Damn, this place is hopping. I’m gone about two weeks and see over 600 new posts! No way I can catch up on all that reading!

Ha! i know thats why when i get up in the morning this is the first thread i check...it just keeps going and going.

#1091 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Hey Business Cat! I'm a big fan of your memes. Do you have any related to Baywatch?

#1093 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

If you have deep pockets for Baywatch:
ebay.com link » Baywatch Original Pinball Backglass Art Painting

This was for sale a while back also, doubt a pinhead would buy it, but a Don't Hassle the Hoff fan might

#1094 5 years ago

The Hoff thinking " these action figures are worth how much? "

IMG_3494 (resized).JPGIMG_3494 (resized).JPG
#1095 5 years ago

I was going to buy it but this no leg game came up for sale so I’m saving up for it instead.

6FD8D059-84F8-4D9A-8BFF-4B8BBE9582DB (resized).jpeg6FD8D059-84F8-4D9A-8BFF-4B8BBE9582DB (resized).jpeg
#1096 5 years ago

Less than 600 plays in 20 years, left it for the future owner to get it into immaculate condition. 622C38BB-F64F-425A-AFA3-F0A1A61713DE (resized).jpeg622C38BB-F64F-425A-AFA3-F0A1A61713DE (resized).jpeg

#1097 5 years ago

More fuel to the fire. "Everyone seems to be pricing these 3000-3500..."

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65056

#1098 5 years ago

Here’s another pic, Just in case any of you negative nellies doubted it’s true condition.
They did not make a lot of these and it is very collectible! It’s worth way more than any of the others like it that have sold in the past and is in way better condition than those anyway!!!!Didnt you hear me say only 600 miles in the last 20 years! You will NEVER find one in this condition!

BB0D558F-8A82-40F7-871C-E91C98095549 (resized).jpegBB0D558F-8A82-40F7-871C-E91C98095549 (resized).jpeg
#1099 5 years ago

PS no more pics for you photo collectors and also deli meats and Shasta will NOT be served if you come to kick the tires. Bring cash/don’t waste my time and I’ll probably sell it on eBay for more than I’m asking here!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 259.00
$ 24.00
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/22?hl=collint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.