DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 43.
#701 5 years ago

blogheader (resized).jpgblogheader (resized).jpg

#702 5 years ago

Only 600 miles in the past 12 years.

car (resized).jpgcar (resized).jpg

#703 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Yes but it looks like it is on its last legs. If it has any at all. After all, they are not pictured.

#704 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Probably has dirt in the passenger compartment...a gold mine!

#705 5 years ago

Can you imagine if it had a $27k action figure in the trunk?

#706 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads
Linked in the first post. Prepare for twists, turns, and an ending that makes Avengers Infinity War look like an episode of Full House.

Excellent thread that you created. They were all amusing.

Unfortunately Pinside said I didn't have access to the last topic about the guy who wouldn't STFU on the plane. Never heard of the "basement" area of Pinside.

#707 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Serious? (And dude this is not directed to you personally) Are people so F'ing stupid that they think the Legs do not come with the machine? Are people that stupid?

When I sell a car, I typically take the pictures without the tires on the car. Every idiot on the planet will know that the tires come with the car.

#708 5 years ago

Reminds me of this old Richard Pryor movie...

#709 5 years ago

I love how the seller came in here trying to quantify his price that noone is paying even though this game has sat here with no movement for so long. Just comes off sounding like a complete greedy DB.

#710 5 years ago

He pretty much sealed the deal on how he was as a seller to anyone on Pinside looking at this ad. He might get a sucker on CL or eBay, but I would be surprised if he sold to another member on here he didn't know personally.

#711 5 years ago

I'm really surprised this ad has made it this far.
I'm just gonna drop this here incase any new pinsiders come this way not wanting to start at page 1.
-Mike

11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg

#712 5 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

cycloneman you stole post #666 that was reserved a while back by gryszzz !!
I was refraining from posting here but something grabbed me and I wannabe #700. Stuck with 698 .. so close

well i'll be damned i didnt even notice...Hahaha!!!

#713 5 years ago

No worries bud. I just cried in my pillow all night. But today is a new day. I'll try to smile. Somehow.

#714 5 years ago

I'll be happy as a quaalude with 714 though.

#715 5 years ago

$3500 in my suitcase and it's burnin a hole in my pocket. Those might be the wheels I'm smelling though.
funny-picture-airport-creative (resized).jpgfunny-picture-airport-creative (resized).jpg

#716 5 years ago

I'm just happy to be a part of Pinside history.

Anyone know the all-time record for number of posts on a Pinside ad?

#717 5 years ago

Is this still available?

#718 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

That IS rare!!

#719 5 years ago

I'll offer $1500 for the game, or $1400 if I have to buy the legs. Thanks!

#720 5 years ago

omg an hour w/o a post, where did you people go?

#721 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

omg an hour w/o a post, where did you people go?

Right? Yesterday was magic.

#722 5 years ago

Serious question for OP - Will you honor the Craigslist price of $3,250 for us Pinsiders?

#723 5 years ago

Serious?.... Are people so F'ing stupid that they think the Legs do not come with the machine? Are people that stupid?

Serious? Are you that F'ing LAZY that you couldn't put the legs on your imamaculate find to brag about it to the world? I mean sheez, you spent more time analyzing battery dates against audits to spiff your ask.

And yet the charade is entirely too transparent. What shows in your listing is the crassest, most brazenly cynical type of flip imaginable.

How in the world was it easier to lower the game onto the ground without smashing your fingers, flip the head up, run an extension cord to the street and power it on, hunch down to pluck the batteries for inspection and run audits, then fold the thing up and lift it again? The "hassle" of installing legs adds just 5 minutes tops. A pro salesman or a careful collector might even get the legs on right as it's coming off the vehicle, as moving the game with legs (3-wheel casters are your friend) is sometimes even easier.

No. Instead, you layed the poor thing in the driveway (can't get it into storage first?!) and then bragged how you're either too incompetent (at best) or untrustworthy (at worst) to do the "basic easy" repairs you discovered in the 10 minutes it was sitting there.

Which also tells us that currently the game is not in readily inspectable shape. If it were set up for an easy inspection and cash-on-glass transaction, it would be set up ON LEGS and ready to play. Instead I'm sure you flipped it up off the street and dragged it on a cardboard skid into an overstuffed garage where it still sits folded and forlorn, gathering additional (expensive and rare?) dust for you to try and sell. And as someone else pointed out - if we can assume legs are included... are they actually new? Or half corroded? The correct style? Do all the bolts match? Or are they as imamaculate as the rest of the pin?

Are we that stupid? Hardly. We the see above. You hoped for a quick easy flip - nothing wrong with that per se. But you decided to get greedy, and went about it in the laziest and most arrogant way possible. You might do better to quit insulting your potential sales base and take some lessons.

50+ days listed in the hottest pin market seen in over a decade? Yep, I guess we're all fools.

#724 5 years ago

The post keeps getting better and better!

#725 5 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

you layed the poor thing

- i.e. "her".....OP loves to personify his pins

#726 5 years ago

Can anyone who has owned a Baywatch confirm these rusty legs will go well with these large areas of chipped off paint? I'm trying to find the right color match before making a formal offer.

pinballlegs (resized).jpgpinballlegs (resized).jpg

baywatch (resized).PNGbaywatch (resized).PNG

#727 5 years ago

Would you consider shipping, and if so, would it be shipped with the legs on or off?

#728 5 years ago

If a Baywatch never sells is it actually worth any money?

#729 5 years ago

Is Lexington near Rock Island Kentucky

#730 5 years ago

Thanks fellas! So looks like the machine is an uncommon machine at only 2.2k (or If you believe the guy that says it is only worth $1900… a production of 3k)… either way an uncommon machine.

And no actual confirmed pinside sales since this one was listed.

So…To the collector looking for an all original beautiful condition Baywatch Pinball machine. This machine has sat in a non-smoking home for 12 years, being hardly played. It is ready to come home to your collection.

Since I posted this. There has been a lot of bitching and whining. But not another Baywatch pinball listed at the pinside value of $2500. If there were ANY Baywatch pins at that price they would have been listed on this forum with 700+ posts.

We had a few mythical ones apparently pop up as a result of this forum. Supposably a HUO for $2400, is there really anyone on pinside so ill informed that they would sell a HUO pin $100 under pinside value? Seriously?

One that was apparently extremely rough (new board, parts, plastics, cabinet art) that supposably sold for $3100. (yet was closed “not sold” ) And if it was sold for that the $2500 pinside value would go up with a $3100 sale now in the books.

One up for trade for $2600 (with a broken DMD that would cost $350-$400 to replace if you could actually find it), that ad was also closed

So one more time:
- No one is selling this machine for $2500 on Pinside.
- Last confirmed sale was for $2400 and was in pretty rough shape (just going by what I was told)
- If you got the traded one that was listed, after trading values and new DMD you would have $3050-$3100 in to the game.
- Mine is all original, boards never hacked.
- excellent condition.
- 600 plays in 12 years.
- Apparently only 2200 made (maybe 3K?)

Contact me when your ready cross this machine off your short list. Personally I think the not hacked boards are major plus, but I will service all boards for you if you wish.

(and to all the DB’s keeping this listing hot… please keep bumping this ad for me. It only takes one collector who is ignoring your bullshit that believes his eyes and has experienced years of not being able to find a low play all original uncommon Baywatch machine… to make this sale. )

---------------
And this is from Mr. Pinball website. Are people getting $7k to $9.5k for Addams Family now? I guess I should list the Baywatch there.

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 5.02.34 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-05-29 at 5.02.34 PM (resized).png

#731 5 years ago

that supposably sold for

Good grief

(and to all the DB’s keeping this listing hot… please keep bumping this ad for me. It only takes one collector who is ignoring your bullshit that believes his eyes and has experienced years of not being able to find a low play all original uncommon Baywatch machine… to make this sale. )

Don't ever change and don't let the haters get to you. Not everyone can make it this far in life being so fucking delusional. Truly it's impressive.

#732 5 years ago

Thanks fellas! So looks like the machine is an uncommon machine at only 2.2k (or If you believe the guy that says it is only worth $1900… a production of 3k)… either way an uncommon machine.
And no actual confirmed pinside sales since this one was listed.
So…To the collector looking for an all original beautiful condition Baywatch Pinball machine. This machine has sat in a non-smoking home for 12 years, being hardly played. It is ready to come home to your collection.
Since I posted this. There has been a lot of bitching and whining. But not another Baywatch pinball listed at the pinside value of $2500. If there were ANY Baywatch pins at that price they would have been listed on this forum with 700+ posts.
We had a few mythical ones apparently pop up as a result of this forum. Supposably a HUO for $2400, is there really anyone on pinside so ill informed that they would sell a HUO pin $100 under pinside value? Seriously?
One that was apparently extremely rough (new board, parts, plastics, cabinet art) that supposably sold for $3100. (yet was closed “not sold” ) And if it was sold for that the $2500 pinside value would go up with a $3100 sale now in the books.
One up for trade for $2600 (with a broken DMD that would cost $350-$400 to replace if you could actually find it), that ad was also closed
So one more time:
- No one is selling this machine for $2500 on Pinside.
- Last confirmed sale was for $2400 and was in pretty rough shape (just going by what I was told)
- If you got the traded one that was listed, after trading values and new DMD you would have $3050-$3100 in to the game.
- Mine is all original, boards never hacked.
- excellent condition.
- 600 plays in 12 years.
- Apparently only 2200 made (maybe 3K?)

Contact me when your ready cross this machine off your short list. Personally I think the not hacked boards are major plus, but I will service all boards for you if you wish.

I think this is your answer.

Quoted from goingincirclez:

50+ days listed in the hottest pin market seen in over a decade? Yep, I guess we're all fools.

#733 5 years ago

This is never going to end now

#734 5 years ago

This machine has sat

Because it has no legs on it.

#735 5 years ago

Wait a minute...you're not seriously trying to compare a Baywatch..any Baywatch to THE ADDAMS FAMILY??????? You're in need of some pinball marketing lessons. I'm still baffled by your take on your baywatch machine and it's true condition.
If for nothing else remember this much...
"Everybody can't be wrong"

-Mike

#736 5 years ago

Contact me when your ready cross this machine off your short list.

Its short because it has no legs on it.

#737 5 years ago

low play all original uncommon Baywatch

It plays low because it has no legs on it.

#738 5 years ago

I wish there was a weekly pinside sitcom tv show, cuz there's some damn fine funny sh*t you guys are coming up with.

#739 5 years ago

Will you ship to Europe?
(Because i think you included shipping already

#740 5 years ago

We have to be getting Punked........Ashton Kutcher is taking another shot at this show in internet form..........................gotta be....

#741 5 years ago

And this is from Mr. Pinball website. Are people getting $7k to $9.5k for Addams Family now? I guess I should list the Baywatch there.

We are so very Grateful that you listed it here 1st.

#742 5 years ago

My girl, who was an extra in Baywatch episode #714.... "Oh Boy, Hoby has OD'D".....really loves the pinballs so she's super excited about meeting the action figure/dirt dealer extraordinaire and family when we come to pick this up.
stupid what it looks like (resized).jpgstupid what it looks like (resized).jpg

#743 5 years ago

Not much of a pinball collector now are you? If you've never heard of the Mr.Pinball classifieds. BTW you don't have an Addams!!

#744 5 years ago

I actually like Baywatch better than I like Addams Family. That mean it's worth more than Addams Family? TIA.

#745 5 years ago

Are people getting $7k to $9.5k for Addams Family now?

This is irrelevant, because:

A. Asking price is not selling price. You should know this if you are such a great salesman. Next you'll be quoting eBay asking prices.
B. Addams Family is not Baywatch.
C. Your Baywatch is not in "Excellent Condition". It's in "OK, but not great" condition.

#746 5 years ago

Does Maine Pinball Repair still exist? Looks like they sold a BW HUO with 621 plays at somepoint. http://mainepinballrepair.com/forsalesegabaywatch/

#747 5 years ago

For the serious BW collector you can get a machine that not only includes the legs but also a topper for the bargain price of $4,999. https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/baywatch-pinball-machine/

Don't have the cash? The Pinball Company offers competitve finance rates of 0-30% APR.

#748 5 years ago

"
New Rottendog MPU
New power supply
Color DMD
Comet LED’s
Titan silicone rubbers
Mirror blades
New cabinet art
Rebuilt flippers
New drop targets and decals
New Translite
New trough opto boards
Flamed ramps
Handful of new plastics
New hardware
Red wrinkle armor
Metal cabinet protectors
Teflon leg levelers
New leg bolts
This is the one you are calling " extremely rough" that sold for 3100? Because it has new parts its extremely rough? Dude youve lost it.

#749 5 years ago

#749 and counting. 1,000 by labor day or bust. Nice legs, said no one ever on this thread.

#750 5 years ago

Um what?

7A17CE3A-6C6F-4FA5-ABEF-96578AAA5861 (resized).jpeg7A17CE3A-6C6F-4FA5-ABEF-96578AAA5861 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/15?hl=collint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.