DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 43.
#651 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

What are you trying to do encourage someone to buy one? Geez.

He'll have to slip them a mickey for this shit

#652 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Dude go get some legs for the pin
How in the world do to expect to sell it at any price without legs

Serious? (And dude this is not directed to you personally) Are people so F'ing stupid that they think the Legs do not come with the machine? Are people that stupid? I did not show the plug... (It has one of those too BTW)... or the Balls, again.. not show.

I guess it is cute... maybe? When the first mental giant says that. But what bunch of pathetic sheep that run with that... Good God can you at least find something originally stupid on your own?

#653 5 years ago

Serious? (And dude this is not directed to you personally) Are people so F'ing stupid that they think the Legs do not come with the machine? Are people that stupid? I did not show the plug... (It has one of those too BTW)... or the Balls, again.. not show.
I guess it is cute... maybe? When the first mental giant says that. But what bunch of pathetic sheep that run with that... Good God can you at least find something originally stupid on your own?

Fish On !

#654 5 years ago

Second offer, bring it to my basement, if it works and plays as it should, I’ll put $2,600 on the glass and fix everything
else.

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Advice for the day.

hahahaha!!!!

#656 5 years ago

Serious? (And dude this is not directed to you personally) Are people so F'ing stupid that they think the Legs do not come with the machine? Are people that stupid?

I don't know. Someone is so f-ing stupid enough to think this is probably as close to a HUO condition game as you will ever find. Takes all kinds.

#657 5 years ago

Not all legs are the same. Could be nice Baywatch blue powder coat. Could be nice shinny chrome. Could be old rusted POS's. Could be lieutenant Dan's titanium.

dans (resized).jpgdans (resized).jpg

#658 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

OMG, I just can't quit checking out these updates!

same here,i checked in yesterday and not much action but Holy Shit i checked today and 73 new posts!!!!!!!

#659 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

same here,i checked in yesterday and not much action but Holy Shit i checked today and 73 new posts!!!!!!!

OP throwing out red meat...

#660 5 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

You can't get blood from a stone... but you CAN get 3500 3300 3299 3250 from an Imamaculate Quadampintee?

Quoted from AFM95:

What will be higher? The number of posts on this thread or his actual sale price?

You guys are killin me here.

Also... could someone produce / confirm the production numbers of the Baywatch machine please?
The IPMDB.org does not show the production numbers, nor does pinside.

Whatever your curiosity for this information is; it doesn’t matter. Rarity doesn’t equal valuable. I’ve owned multiple games with confirmed production runs of 500 machines or less, and never once has that added a cent of value to a game. Quite the opposite usually. One off parts that are impossible to find will turn a game into a paper weight faster then you can say imamaculate.

#661 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Would that price include the legs? Or sold separately?

sold separately and batteries not included

#662 5 years ago

you've won the batteries that had the 2006 date written on them...

#663 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Or $1 for every OP downvote.

that would be funny as shit and donate all the money to St.Jude's.

#664 5 years ago

Man after reading this thread I'm ready to sell my Baywatch with a XLCOLORDMD

#665 5 years ago

Well, even though this thread is a hot mess, I love my BW. Mines better than this one for sale anyway.

#666 5 years ago

Thanks Rob, your opinion is noted. I would like to confirm the $3100 sale which you have brought to my attention which was "much nicer than mine". Then perhaps find out how common or rare the machine is first.
So again if anyone could confirm actually production numbers of this pinball machine. That would be great... Thank you.

JUST TAKE 2700 OR 2800 AND CALL IT THE DAY!!!..SHIT,NOW YOUR TRYING TO TEST OUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PINS,DO YOUR OWN WORK BEFORE YOU LIST YOUR PRICE..LESSON LEARNED!!!

#667 5 years ago

I am sooooooo friggen excited this thread got some more legs under it...............................................pun intended.............................

#668 5 years ago

We are getting perilously close to reaching the legendary status of the Star Wars kid FS ad.

#669 5 years ago

I might be too new for that one. Do you have a link for that ad or a key phrase I can search for? #imamaculate

#670 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I might be too new for that one. Do you have a link for that ad or a key phrase I can search for? #imamaculate

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads

Linked in the first post. Prepare for twists, turns, and an ending that makes Avengers Infinity War look like an episode of Full House.

#671 5 years ago

Is immamculate above or below a HEP in desirability now? Inquiring minds want to know.

#672 5 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Is immamculate above or below a HEP in desirability now? Inquiring minds want to know.

Depends on if/what legs are included. Could be a deal breaker.

#673 5 years ago

Cannot believe this is still available! GLWS.

#674 5 years ago

This thread is hotter than a two dollar hoe

#675 5 years ago

I keep coming back to this thread because I am trying to solve the real mystery behind this all: is the OP 11 or 12? It's really hard to tell!

Every time I think I've cracked the case more information appears and I have to start my differential analysis over again. I will get it though. Thanks OP, you make life worth living.

#676 5 years ago

I think I would have actually paid $3100 for that sexy beast.

Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Man after reading this thread I'm ready to sell my Baywatch with a XLCOLORDMD

Let me know, neighbor! Lol

#677 5 years ago

OP, not looking for a Baywatch but any chance you have a players condition Sorcerer for sale?

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

OP, not looking for a Baywatch but any chance you have a players condition Sorcerer for sale?

Maybe it comes with legs on it

#679 5 years ago

This post has more responses than that machine has plays

((((In the last 12 years))))

#680 5 years ago

Hello everyone. How are you all? Say could someone do me a favor here? Could you guys let me know how many Baywatch Pinball machines have been listed and or sold here on pinside since I posted this listing? What were those prices?
This is a sincere request. Thanks.

Do your own work.

Just like you expect the new owner of your machine to do to get it up to snuff.

#681 5 years ago

Hey... thank you... that is something at least. Unfortunately I have never heard of Mr. Pinball (beyond a pinside forum listing saying is prices were too low)
So right now I am hearing production numbers ...Pin Wiki 2200 and Mr Pinball at 3000

Good Grief...
- Baywatch isn’t rare.
- Baywatch isn’t worth more than 3k unless totally restored.
- Baywatch isn’t super sought after.
- Mr Pinball is a resource you should know and dismissing it is foolish. It’s not the effing bible but it gives another metric to use in determining a selling price.
- How many Baywatch game have sold within X time frame at X cost means nothing with regard to your game. The condition of your specific Baywatch will determine the value. And dude, in case you missed it, you have over valued your game by about $300-$400 which is fish food in the larger scheme of things.

And most important:
- You are insane if you passed up $2800 for your game. If you did you are just plain old greedy or you massively overpaid for it or have an ego that is massively inflated.

But please, let’s not use logic to detail one of the best threads this year. Keep on holding out for that 3K payout. It’s your money. We are just here to watch your dumpster fire burn op. Ignore our collective advice. I’ll go get more popcorn.

#682 5 years ago

Pm to be sent (by XMas?). How about trade towards a IMLE with just 200 plays? Iron Maiden not Man btw (I like maidens better)).
The IMLE (Iron Maiden again, btw) has just a little bit of flipper wear. I cannot decide if it's me being a little rough on the maiden (been warned about it in jail) or the Stern quality issues. Lmk.

#683 5 years ago

Pinside should start a TV show called #whatsmypinworth We have three judges inspect the sellers pin and put a value on it

#684 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Pinside should start a TV show called #whatsmypinworth We have three judges inspect the sellers pin and put a value on it

07B8A652-ECD8-4304-B577-CD0A0FB4DADA (resized).jpeg07B8A652-ECD8-4304-B577-CD0A0FB4DADA (resized).jpeg

#685 5 years ago

The op just wasted money posting and not selling dirt...wtf

#686 5 years ago

In case anyone was curious what Google thinks of "imamaculate"...

imamaculate (resized).jpgimamaculate (resized).jpg

#687 5 years ago

This ad is truly a classic in the making. OP who is so arrogant but eating crow so hard - pinside community who are keeping it alive with all these meta games. What a combo.

#688 5 years ago

5CDC6230-3F2F-49BF-87E0-3CD0F7D7BC12 (resized).png5CDC6230-3F2F-49BF-87E0-3CD0F7D7BC12 (resized).png

#689 5 years ago

If this game is still available in 2032 I will pay the asking price (But only if it includes the legs and still has 600 plays).

#690 5 years ago

I can't believe this morning we were making a run on 600 and now we're 10 away from 700. What a day!?!

#691 5 years ago

hey can someone do me a HUUUUUUGE favor and tell me how many baywatch pinball machines were made...........and then sold as "imamaculate" even though there's 20+ things wrong with them and it was played thousands of times BUT not played more than 600 times since, well who knows AND the person who is selling them is so good he can sell dirt but for some reason he can't sell this machine?

thanks guys!

#692 5 years ago

Talked to Conception, my good friend from Castrolans. she said since the bay of pigs. Nothing has been immaculate

#693 5 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

Talked to Conception, my good friend from Castrolans. she said since the bay of pigs. Nothing has been immaculate

Imamaculate

#694 5 years ago

694 (resized).png694 (resized).png

#695 5 years ago

600 lays in 12 days for sale Pamela Anderson

#696 5 years ago

i696 (resized).jpgi696 (resized).jpg

#698 5 years ago

Cycloneman you stole post #666 that was reserved a while back by Gryszzz !!

I was refraining from posting here but something grabbed me and I wannabe #700. Stuck with 698 .. so close

#699 5 years ago

6 double niner

#700 5 years ago

700-Club-Logo-Oval-Modernized.png700-Club-Logo-Oval-Modernized.png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
$ 22.50
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/14?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.