DrMario.PNG
mugatuwantde.png
relax (resized).jpg
2018-06-28 12.23.02 (resized).png
2018-06-28_12-05-22 (resized).jpg
7ACA3B9A-59C3-4374-8730-02881E99C800 (resized).jpeg
3AACE8D0-C635-4E2C-8419-9DBC6115A71E (resized).jpeg
alienfootball.PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 43.
#502 5 years ago

0F64C482-07E3-41E0-8017-69D77E9CA022 (resized).jpeg0F64C482-07E3-41E0-8017-69D77E9CA022 (resized).jpeg

#503 5 years ago

hoff41 (resized).jpghoff41 (resized).jpg

#504 5 years ago

Getting close to 600 posts in this ad. Almost as many plays as this imamaculate pin has had since 2006.

#505 5 years ago

505 (resized).jpg505 (resized).jpg

#506 5 years ago

ace_dirt_cheap_sale_05 (resized).jpgace_dirt_cheap_sale_05 (resized).jpg

#507 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Getting close to 600 posts in this ad. Almost as many plays as this imamaculate pin has had since 2006.

Getting close to 600? It's just barely over 500

but we should certainly stop at 600, then resurrect it again in 14 years.

#508 5 years ago

Phew! What a read. I’m puffed.

#509 5 years ago

I'm stunned that the game hasn't been taken down with the story that it was "sold to a local buyer," the "I have a girlfriend in Canada" of saving face.

"Me get cash on glass of game for more than what me ask for, me make more money than you ever earn, me legend!"

#510 5 years ago

the saddest part is this dude probably paid well under market value for this game and is trying to flip it to make a huge profit, rather than selling it at its actual market value for a decent profit.

The same things he states in the posts about this game he probably used to buy the game cheap off the people who didnt know anything about pinball

Quote: "The guy that owns it didn't even know it had batteries on the board and lacked any knowledge of how to even find the audit menu...much less reset its game count."

im guessing something like this was said to obtain the game:

"well its only been played 600 times in 12 years, not sure how many issues it has. Batteries are old, rubbers need changed, board needs some work, pop bumper base is cracked and needs replaced. ill give ya $400 bucks."

all speculation of course, but seems rather probable

#511 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

the saddest part is this dude probably paid well under market value for this game and is trying to flip it to make a huge profit, rather than selling it at its actual market value for a decent profit.
The same things he states in the posts about this game he probably used to buy the game cheap off the people who didnt know anything about pinball
Quote: "The guy that owns it didn't even know it had batteries on the board and lacked any knowledge of how to even find the audit menu...much less reset its game count."
im guessing something like this was said to obtain the game:
"well its only been played 600 times in 12 years, not sure how many issues it has. Batteries are old, rubbers need changed, board needs some work, pop bumper base is cracked and needs replaced. ill give ya $400 bucks."
all speculation of course, but seems rather probable

spot on is my guess.

I wonder if this seller realizes that he has likely hurt other sales. He has had other games I have been interested in but steering clear given this particular BW.

#512 5 years ago

In at #512

#513 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

If you don’t want machine don’t buy... it’s pretty much that simple. If you want to bitch about my price go ahead. Find another machine like this with 600 plays in 12 years.
Personally when I get a machine like this (or for that matter a vehicle)I enjoy doing some basic maintenance that sort of bonds me to the machine. Any doofus can reflow solder and replace capacitors. We are talking about five hours worth of of maintenance to anybody who knows what they’re doing.
Newsflash most everybody can replace a few bulbs and a set of rubbers.
Nobody’s giving me a price reality check here. I have already had two people contact me already. How many ridiculously priced LE Strerns are posted on this website selling for thousands more than they paid for machines are less than a few years old?
Bring on the hate.. I could care less. I’m here to sell a fantastic pinball machine which has never had its boards hacked.

If it's so easy, why not do it if you are going to ask over double of going rate?

I helped my buddy sell his. And it looked and played like it just came out of the box. I had a hard time finding someone to buy it for $1500. Took 3 months. And it did look like it came out of the box.

#514 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If it's so easy, why not do it if you are going to ask over double of going rate?
I helped my buddy sell his. And it looked and played like it just came out of the box. I had a hard time finding someone to buy it for $1500. Took 3 months. And it did look like it came out of the box.

Neo, that was years ago no buddy. I have owned a baywatch for a long time and you were giving me that same example before I bought mine

This guys is trying to get top dollar for a game in need of work, but your example of $1500 is also off base.

I have told you for years now, find me another nice BW for $1500 and I will buy it instantly and give you a nice finders fee also.

#515 5 years ago

i just sold my baywatch like 6 months ago for $1500.

#516 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i just sold my baywatch like 6 months ago for $1500.

Please cal me the next time you have a good deal like that!

I can give you a dibs list for games you have

#517 5 years ago

sorry, dibs are already had for most of the games in my collection.

#518 5 years ago

Mmmm. Gotta get me some dibs. I didn’t know you could trade them for pinball machines...

C04ACC7C-4DFA-4EC2-85F8-4C2D1A81A65F (resized).jpegC04ACC7C-4DFA-4EC2-85F8-4C2D1A81A65F (resized).jpeg

#519 5 years ago

I just paid someone $270 to fix a bunch of hack wiring in a Lethal Weapon thats worth like $1300.

Ain’t even mad.

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I just paid someone $270 to fix a bunch of hack wiring in a Lethal Weapon thats worth like $1300.
Ain’t even mad.

Who did the repairs?

#521 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Who did the repairs?

Allan.. the prices are fair... just needed more help than I originally thought.

#522 5 years ago

Too bad he didn't take his own philosophy. Most of us have flipped machines at one time or another, but most of us have put some value into them: repairs, shopping, etc...

Quoted from wantdataeast:

You will be buying non-functional machines 95% of the time. Learn to repair them. Resell them on Craiglist for slightly more after you have repaired one. Your $300 pin can sell for $600-$700. Then like someone else said rinse and repeat.
Done right and with persistence, and hard work you will have very little perhaps nothing by flipping several machines in this manner.

#523 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Allan.. the prices are fair... just needed more help than I originally thought.

Allan has my Baywatch at his house doing some electrical repairs and NVRAM Just making small talk in the thread

#524 5 years ago

600 plays? We're getting close to 600 posts..

#525 5 years ago

I want it. Just can't seem to get past the price..

#526 5 years ago
Quoted from CCary:

I want it. Just can't seem to get past the price..

Just imagine it's 2050 dollars......

#527 5 years ago

Holy crap...this is still going...just checking in for a few laughs!

#528 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Allan has my Baywatch at his house doing some electrical repairs and NVRAM Just making small talk in the thread

He’s the best ... we go way back. Nvram was one of the upgrades he put in my Lethal Weapon because unfortunately it had some corrosion from the batteries. Never going to make my money back on the game but I always like to sell my games better than how I got them.

Stop by to play some games if you’re passing through sometime.

I’ve always wanted to try a baywatch.

#529 5 years ago

I like this thread. I really,really like this thread.

#530 5 years ago

For those keeping score, the OP has been MIA on this thread for 14 days and 188 posts.

#531 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

For those keeping score, the OP has been MIA on this thread for 14 days and 188 posts.

b9a5c02a23472e9aa3cc48f73c852798--strikes-again-demotivational-posters (resized).jpgb9a5c02a23472e9aa3cc48f73c852798--strikes-again-demotivational-posters (resized).jpg

#532 5 years ago

honestly i tried to post #500 last night but it wouldnt let me,i thought thread stopped at page 10 post 499.i guess not..holy shit this is going and going..haha!!

#533 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

honestly i tried to post #500 last night but it wouldnt let me,i thought thread stopped at page 10 post 499.i guess not..holy shit this is going and going..haha!!

The ad expired last night and the thread closed... but now it’s open again. Now it’s becoming its own community.

#534 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

The ad expired last night and the thread closed... but now it’s open again. Now it’s becoming its own community.

The ad was renewed at about the same time the blanket of Craigslist ads came through lol

#535 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Quoted from jmountjoy111:

The ad was renewed at about the same time the blanket of Craigslist ads came through lol

lol!!!!!

#536 5 years ago

535 ladies and gentleman and still going strong.

#537 5 years ago

if i was the OP i would chime in and say 'SOLD!!" and put the game on the shelf

#538 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

He’s the best ... we go way back. Nvram was one of the upgrades he put in my Lethal Weapon because unfortunately it had some corrosion from the batteries. Never going to make my money back on the game but I always like to sell my games better than how I got them.
Stop by to play some games if you’re passing through sometime.
I’ve always wanted to try a baywatch.

Go bug Allan to finish my Baywatch and you can play as many times as you want...

#539 5 years ago

If this machine had been a woman, she would have been described as looking like a Playboy Centerfold, and in reality she was more like Joyce Dewitt from Three's Company.

#540 5 years ago

Is this pin still available?

#541 5 years ago

I have a 1966 Hi Dolly. It shows 67,000 total plays on the counter.
Probably only 1200 in the past 40 years, though.
$4000 all day long.....

#542 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Yes. This ad has closed and there is a new listing ...

#543 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sarcasm, I hope???

#544 5 years ago

Paging Lt. Dan... We have another legless pinball machine that he wants us to believe has self-healed over the past two decades of being ignored:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62558

"Saw almost no play in the past two decades (in the same VERY nice home for the past 20+ years)"

Don't forget to mention that it is ranked #303 in the top 340 games with enough scores. This is a better title than literally 'tens' of machines, and did I mention that it was rare?

#545 5 years ago

This guy is a lazy flipper, like gee look at all the fun things you will enjoy doing to it to make it your own, now gimme' top dollar.

#546 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Maybe he sold it? No. If he did, he'd be on here gloating.

#547 5 years ago

He’s still around. Playing with us by re-listing the ad when it had expired before it got to 500 posts.

#548 5 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

My prediction:
1000 posts to this thread by Christmas...

I'm amending my original prediction...…

1000 posts by/before July 4th (sticking with holidays).

#549 5 years ago

Come on 600!

#550 5 years ago

Lionman.... is this the right thread?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.00
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 43.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate/page/11?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.